over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here listens to Joe Rogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never seen his stand up but he just doesn’t strike me as being a funny guy.
I agree he has to be one of the most interesting people on the planet as he has people who come educate him on always interesting topics all the time but I don't find his stand up that funny.

Haha. That is true. When he and Huberman have talked doses he's played like he's illiterate at measurements. One could argue he does it for the ignorant members of his audience but he lays it on thick.
Yea but he’s smart he knows those that know know he’s geared up and he’s kinda the face of UFC and Dana is gonna be cool with him talking about PEDs loosely. That RFK episode the other day was pretty solid.

To be fair I think people project the stoner vibe on him. I mean sure he smokes like a chimney but never to the detriment of his careers. The dude has three careers (podcast, UFC Commentary, standup) that most people would kill to have one of.
right.. joe ends up stuck in this video.. the highest i've ever seen him..

right.. joe ends up stuck in this video.. the highest i've ever seen him..

Lol yeah. I think he ran into trouble trying to maintain and keep it together instead of letting go.

I mean, you’re in the passenger seat in BReals ride! Your gonna crash and burn baby there’s no escape lol

Lol yeah. I think he ran into trouble trying to maintain and keep it together instead of letting go.

I mean, you’re in the passenger seat in BReals ride! Your gonna crash and burn baby there’s no escape lol
yeah.. you can tell he wanted to hit 'eject' .. personally, i cannot smoke around others.. unless its with a female and even then she needs to be on point. if she
seems dodgy, then the weed just messes up my mood.
i like to smoke prior to working out.. especially before running or hitting the aqua bag.. once that zone sets in, its hard to stop.

He was my main podcast perhaps 6-7 years ago, when it was Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sam Harris, Sean Carroll, Steve Novella, Michael Shermer and other were his regulars.
Then he started getting the inflammatory for clicks and "grievance" people on who spread misinformation and outright lies and he wouldn't challenge them, even when it was easy.
Shortly after that it was drug talk all the time. 45m on DMT or other hallucinogens, more pot talk, etc.

Fortunately most of the people I enjoyed on the show as guests have their own Podcasts.

I thought his recent podcast with Robert Kennedy was extremely interesting. I also find it funny how much the episode has offended people. It seems today if you have an opposing opinion to someone else it’s akin to slapping their mother.

I think I’m the only millennial out there to never have watched or listened to a Joe Rogan podcast.

yeah.. you can tell he wanted to hit 'eject' .. personally, i cannot smoke around others.. unless its with a female and even then she needs to be on point. if she
seems dodgy, then the weed just messes up my mood.
i like to smoke prior to working out.. especially before running or hitting the aqua bag.. once that zone sets in, its hard to stop.
Edibles only for me smoking makes me aggressive and undisciplined bad combo

Edibles only for me smoking makes me aggressive and undisciplined bad combo
really ? edibles put me in a bad place mentally.. even at 5mg..
i had a sativa 'jet fuel' from the local smoke shop.. they are selling legit weed here under the guise of the 'thca' loophole..
none of that infused delta8 garbage..

anyway... just a 1/4g had me up all night.. very stimulating..

I think I’m the only millennial out there to never have watched or listened to a Joe Rogan podcast.
One more right here.

i had a sativa 'jet fuel' from the local smoke shop.. they are selling legit weed here under the guise of the 'thca' loophole..

I tried a THC-A vape for the first time in Galveston - good buzz for something legal.

I make my own and low dose it pretty much always at night or one of the few times a year I drink so I’m chill already. If I jacked a big piece in the middle of the day I’d be uncomfortable, mine is more akin to micro dosing as I’m using it to get off VA benzos.

I make my own and low dose it pretty much always at night or one of the few times a year I drink so I’m chill already. If I jacked a big piece in the middle of the day I’d be uncomfortable, mine is more akin to micro dosing as I’m using it to get off VA benzos.
So you make a tincture out of D9 distillate ?
Or do you decarb some wax ?

So you make a tincture out of D9 distillate ?
Or do you decarb some wax ?
Decarb at 200 for 45 min then put in organic brownies with no sugar and extra grape seed oil and the dose is about the size of a single dice, the mix has about a half O of quality dro

Decarb at 200 for 45 min then put in organic brownies with no sugar and extra grape seed oil and the dose is about the size of a single dice, the mix has about a half O of quality dro
since you're making brownies, you may want to look into using d9 distillate which is much more cost effective
Let's look at your flower.. Assuming 20% THCa that comes out to about 3g of D9 after decarb. At $100 for a halfO $33/gram of D9
You can get 28g of D9 distillate for $200(if not cheaper). $7/gram
Nearly 5 batches(3gm per batch) of brownies for $100.

Haha. That is true. When he and Huberman have talked doses he's played like he's illiterate at measurements. One could argue he does it for the ignorant members of his audience but he lays it on thick.
To be fair how many times over the years on here have we had people completely dumbfounded by the "challenge" of mixing their peptides and measuring things horribly wrong because they don't know the difference between an IU, "tic", ML, MG, MCG or CC?????????

To be fair how many times over the years on here have we had people completely dumbfounded by the "challenge" of mixing their peptides and measuring things horribly wrong because they don't know the difference between an IU, "tic", ML, MG, MCG or CC?????????
Quite true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws