over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help me with synthol for calves

Ironman404

Registered
I ordered a bottle of syntherol after some great advice from members here.

I plan on using it for my calves first.

I have found multiple protocols - it looks like 6 injections per day per calf are required? 3 on each side of each muscle head?

My question is, for a REASONABLE AMOUNT OF GROWTH, how much how often and how long should I do?

Thank you in advance.

I have found multiple protocols - it looks like 6 injections per day per calf are required? 3 on each side of each muscle head?

My question is, for a REASONABLE AMOUNT OF GROWTH, how much how often and how long should I do?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry about the late reply. I have relatives over for a few days so my computer time is limited. As mentioned in other threads there are different ways you can go about this. The Big A protocol for calves is fantastic and I have used it with great success. However if you don't want to inject daily you can still get great results.

From what you have told me I would have you injecting each calf 4 times. Basically the top right/left and middle left/right but rotating slightly (go on feel and pick fresh areas each time). I would have you start at 0.5ml for each site dosed eod twice. So that is 2ml per calf done say Mon then Wed then I would have you up to 1ml per inj site. I would do that for another 2 set of injects eod. Then move up to 1.5ml for each site and stay there. Although if you are happy at 1ml and responding well you could stay there as it would be enough for that extra bit of growth. Remember there will be some inflammation etc so you want to get them bigger than you desire as they will decrease slightly after the loading phase unless you do a more aggressive maintenance phase than usual.

So...

0.5ml per inj site for 4 sites per calf is 2ml so 4ml total for the day.
rest
0.5ml per inj site = 4ml
rest
1ml per inj site = 8ml
rest
1ml per inj site = 8ml
rest
Now it depends what exactly you are after and the terms "reasonable amount of growth" could be anything but if you respond well staying at 1ml would be fine. Just keep it up and stay consistent and train calves eod after injections.

If you follow the above protocol at start at 4ml twice and go up to 8ml you will use 96ml after 13 injections so 26 days. You will know how you are getting on by that time so if you are happy I would order more bottles and carry the protocol on for at least another 8 week or so. Then you could come off or do a maintenance phase to ensure you keep as much as possible. I think this protocol should work great for you if you are 100% consistent.

Now for guys wanting more growth I recommend upping to 1.5ml so 6ml per calf for the same time period. For guys wanting them to go huge then even 2ml or 2.5ml per inj site but there will be more discomfort at those volumes (but it will work great).

Last edited:
Sorry about the late reply. I have relatives over for a few days so my computer time is limited. As mentioned in other threads there are different ways you can go about this. The Big A protocol for calves is fantastic and I have used it with great success. However if you don't want to inject daily you can still get great results.

From what you have told me I would have you injecting each calf 4 times. Basically the top right/left and middle left/right but rotating slightly (go on feel and pick fresh areas each time). I would have you start at 0.5ml for each site dosed eod twice. So that is 2ml per calf done say Mon then Wed then I would have you up to 1ml per inj site. I would do that for another 2 set of injects eod. Then move up to 1.5ml for each site and stay there. Although if you are happy at 1ml and responding well you could stay there as it would be enough for that extra bit of growth. Remember there will be some inflammation etc so you want to get them bigger than you desire as they will decrease slightly after the loading phase unless you do a more aggressive maintenance phase than usual.

So...

0.5ml per inj site for 4 sites per calf is 2ml so 4ml total for the day.
rest
0.5ml per inj site = 4ml
rest
1ml per inj site = 8ml
rest
1ml per inj site = 8ml
rest
Now it depends what exactly you are after and the terms "reasonable amount of growth" could be anything but if you respond well staying at 1ml would be fine. Just keep it up and stay consistent and train calves eod after injections.

If you follow the above protocol at start at 4ml twice and go up to 8ml you will use 96ml after 13 injections so 26 days. You will know how you are getting on by that time so if you are happy I would order more bottles and carry the protocol on for at least another 8 week or so. Then you could come off or do a maintenance phase to ensure you keep as much as possible. I think this protocol should work great for you if you are 100% consistent.

Now for guys wanting more growth I recommend upping to 1.5ml so 6ml per calf for the same time period. For guys wanting them to go huge then even 2ml or 2.5ml per inj site but there will be more discomfort at those volumes (but it will work great).

Thanks man! Awesome info.

I should clarify - by "reasonable growth" I simply mean I don't want the distorted oil bag look lol. I would certainly like to add a few inches to my calves though.

In regards to the injection sites you mentioned - I'm assuming I'm coming in from the outside of my calves? Also, when you say "middle" do you literally mean the midpoint between below the kneecap and the bottom of the shelf?

Thank you in advance.

I'd love to see you journal some pictures of your progress when you do this.

Thanks man! Awesome info.

I should clarify - by "reasonable growth" I simply mean I don't want the distorted oil bag look lol. I would certainly like to add a few inches to my calves though.

In regards to the injection sites you mentioned - I'm assuming I'm coming in from the outside of my calves? Also, when you say "middle" do you literally mean the midpoint between below the kneecap and the bottom of the shelf?

Yes come in from the outside of the calf. Although over time you can play about with things and find what works best for you. By the middle I simply mean if you picture your calf top to bottom it's in the centre on the left and right sides. Although this is not exact and you can rotate sites so don't over think things too much. The key is hitting the calf in a fresh spot so if one area feels sore to touch rotate slightly. The reason I mentioned what I did is more of a broscience thing. Basically I seemed to notice more water retention below my calf when I was doing frequent shots at the bottom of my calves. Again just find out what works for you and top, middle or bottom are all fine to inject in. Keep me updated with how your first set of shots go. Remember to inject very slowly. Did you read my syntherol tips thread?

Yes come in from the outside of the calf. Although over time you can play about with things and find what works best for you. By the middle I simply mean if you picture your calf top to bottom it's in the centre on the left and right sides. Although this is not exact and you can rotate sites so don't over think things too much. The key is hitting the calf in a fresh spot so if one area feels sore to touch rotate slightly. The reason I mentioned what I did is more of a broscience thing. Basically I seemed to notice more water retention below my calf when I was doing frequent shots at the bottom of my calves. Again just find out what works for you and top, middle or bottom are all fine to inject in. Keep me updated with how your first set of shots go. Remember to inject very slowly. Did you read my syntherol tips thread?

As always thank you for the help man.

I did the first shots Preworkout a few hours ago. Didn't hurt at all for the first bit...soreness is setting in now. No real inflammation yet that I can tell...just a slight leftover pump from legs and calves at the gym ;)

This first pic will serve as a base point for us. I'll have the wife take some better ones soon.

1472520125050.jpg

That calves shot made it look like I don't have any upper legs lol...so here. Again...not a great shot but still.

Attachments

• 1472520246490.jpg
    1472520246490.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 929
Good base matey. Have you measured them? Look is most important but measurment is a good indicator of the changes. Although sometimes the extra fullness may not equate to a huge measurement for a low volume protocol. On my first cycle I think I started at 17 or 17.5 and got them up to 18.5 or 18.75 inches. It was about 1.5 inches increase in 4 weeks but it looked like a night and day difference. The pump/tightness you can when training afterwards is unreal. Just be careful pushing the weight too heavy at the beginning. Anyway I don't want to clutter up your thread and look forward to seeing how much progress you can make.

Good base matey. Have you measured them? Look is most important but measurment is a good indicator of the changes. Although sometimes the extra fullness may not equate to a huge measurement for a low volume protocol. On my first cycle I think I started at 17 or 17.5 and got them up to 18.5 or 18.75 inches. It was about 1.5 inches increase in 4 weeks but it looked like a night and day difference. The pump/tightness you can when training afterwards is unreal. Just be careful pushing the weight too heavy at the beginning. Anyway I don't want to clutter up your thread and look forward to seeing how much progress you can make.

Thanks man.

No I haven't measured...I should though huh. I can tell you that they are noticeably more sore than just 2 hours ago when I posted that pic lol!

Looking at the pic of my quads...I'm actually pretty disappointed lol. I've lost some size on them cutting the past several months.

Calves feel like someone took a baseball bat to them...other than that all is well lol.

Calves feel like someone took a baseball bat to them...other than that all is well lol.

How much did you end up injecting first time and in how many injections sites? Did you have any issues like hitting nerves? I hate the feeling of hitting nerves so that's why I always push the needle in extra slow.

On your off days from the gym I would do some bodyweight calf raises and stretches. If you have a foam roller that would be ideal too.

How much did you end up injecting first time and in how many injections sites? Did you have any issues like hitting nerves? I hate the feeling of hitting nerves so that's why I always push the needle in extra slow.

On your off days from the gym I would do some bodyweight calf raises and stretches. If you have a foam roller that would be ideal too.

I ended up doing 2 ml/calve. Went with 6 sites per leg. I did hit one nerve lol...wasn't too fond of it. I think I may have been a little too aggressive with how fast I pushed the oil too....need to go slower next time. I'm going to 4ml/calve next, rotate the sites. I have a small handheld trigger point roller I'm using...pretty painful lol.

Did my second round tonight. 2ml each calve again...meant to do 4ml but didn't think about it until just now lol. Pretty sore.

Side note - it hurts much more to extend my toes upward, stretching the calves than it does to simply flex them. This common?

Surprisingly less sore than I was yesterday...even after a 2nd round of shots. Looking slightly bigger already...Although I think I may have shot too close to the bottom of my calves as the separation is a bit distorted.

Surprisingly less sore than I was yesterday...even after a 2nd round of shots. Looking slightly bigger already...Although I think I may have shot too close to the bottom of my calves as the separation is a bit distorted.

You will always get that initial inflammation but it will go down. You would think it would increase through time but usually the opposite as long as you are not absuing the stuff (you obviously won't be). Your calves are basically going wtf was that :D The subsequent water retention is just your bodies natural defense. Your calves adapt fast and they get used to the injections. Just keep on doing what you are doing and stay consistent.

The pain when flexing could just be the oil etc pressing against a nerve. It's completely normal to feel some pain. Just keep rotating the injections sites and stay consistent. Don't forget to massage your calves daily too. I need to get myself a hand roller. I have a rumble roller though which I have been using.

Do you ever do tibialis raises for calves?

You will always get that initial inflammation but it will go down. You would think it would increase through time but usually the opposite as long as you are not absuing the stuff (you obviously won't be). Your calves are basically going wtf was that :D The subsequent water retention is just your bodies natural defense. Your calves adapt fast and they get used to the injections. Just keep on doing what you are doing and stay consistent.

The pain when flexing could just be the oil etc pressing against a nerve. It's completely normal to feel some pain. Just keep rotating the injections sites and stay consistent. Don't forget to massage your calves daily too. I need to get myself a hand roller. I have a rumble roller though which I have been using.

Do you ever do tibialis raises for calves?

Thanks man appreciate the info.

Yea they feel nice and tight for sure!

I actually don't do any tib raises...I need too...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws