over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh on cut and slin sensibility

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys,

We know on cutting period so on low carb diet and cardio, our sensibility to insulin increases. However, some guys like me use Hgh on this period but we know hgh can cause slin resistance in a short period of time if it uses every day with no days off.

The goal of cutting period is too "boom" after this period by reintroducing carb and calories slowly.
I wonder if its not counter-productive to add Hgh on cutting period and if is there a way to have a maximum slin sensibility after the cut. Add metformin ? add berberine ? cycle Hgh on a blast 3days/w ?

Share your opinion mates ;)
See ya

Last edited:
As a competitor who uses pretty high doses (8-10iu) of hgh during contest prep along with a low carb diet...i've found my insulin sensitivity is not compromised at all! I absolutely explode after carbs are reintroduced in high amounts after the competition. During refeeds and after weigh-ins my body responded very well to carbs as well. Just my experience. I don't have any experience with metformin or any insulin-sensitivity inducing agents.

No way is it counter productive to add GH to a cutter. High quality growth will melt fat even on a bulk.

As a competitor who uses pretty high doses (8-10iu) of hgh during contest prep along with a low carb diet...i've found my insulin sensitivity is not compromised at all! I absolutely explode after carbs are reintroduced in high amounts after the competition. During refeeds and after weigh-ins my body responded very well to carbs as well. Just my experience. I don't have any experience with metformin or any insulin-sensitivity inducing agents.

Disagree. It absolutely effects sensitivity to a degree. The higher the dose the sooner i recommend it removed for easier peak. The more sensitive you are the easier the peak. I implement sensitivity enhancing tactics after removal to insure its optimal.

Disagree. It absolutely effects sensitivity to a degree. The higher the dose the sooner i recommend it removed for easier peak. The more sensitive you are the easier the peak. I implement sensitivity enhancing tactics after removal to insure its optimal.
what do you use mate ? metformin ?

Do you still keep slin in during contest prep is gh is present?

using hgh in short term will increase the blood glucose, and it help improve metabolic function and reduce the body fat, which increase the number of insulin receptors and shorten the insulin resistance, blood glucose can decline after sometime.
as for metformin and berberine,they can be implemented to improve the insulin sensitive, but it is advised that caution using such a product when your base glucose level is normal.

think that it is no need to take metformin or berberine when you are not with diabetic,cauz if your blood glucose is normal level and you force to low your blood sugar it would bring danger. high purity hgh is enough and works well, take care bro

how are you judging if you are insulin resistant?

are you checking your blood sugars?

or educated guess...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member