advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The definition of insanity... (HGH related)

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

I think I fit this description. Each time I add HGH, specifically black tops, my resting heart rate raises like crazy. I keep thinking maybe if I slighly lower the daily iu's, it won't happen. Well I added 2iu 2.5 weeks ago. First week was fine and my pulse was in the 60s. Now all of a sudden, it's between 80-90! Granted, I donated blood yesterday, but it was 77 before the donation, so I don't think that's completely the reason.

To be clear, that is 2iu of actual GH. I'm not one of those people who fills 10iu of bac water in a black tops vial, draws 2iu, and goes "hey I know it's overdosed but I'll still call it 2iu!" Instead, I put 14iu of bac water in there and draw 2iu, to make it accurate.

Why the hell do I have this problem? I didn't even gain any water weight adding it in this time. Does this happen with pharm GH or any other? Do any of you even bother to check your pulse? A resting heart rate above 80 raises all cause mortality by 45%, so it's not like this isn't a big deal. It is.

Discuss

I'm on a medication just for heart rate control...From being younger to now my resting pulse would be at around 110 not good...Have been on this particular med for awhile and can say it works I can go for a run not walk or slow jog actual run and after 5 miles I can't get it past 110 now...Resting is 55...Maybe this could be an option you may consider...It's worth looking into at least...

I'm on a medication just for heart rate control...From being younger to now my resting pulse would be at around 110 not good...Have been on this particular med for awhile and can say it works I can go for a run not walk or slow jog actual run and after 5 miles I can't get it past 110 now...Resting is 55...Maybe this could be an option you may consider...It's worth looking into at least...

What is this med? What sides do you get? Metoprolol I heard zaps your energy and Coreg makes you gain weight. Haven't looked into others.

Of course stopping it is the best option, but I'm willing to hear more about what you're on.

Sero's - yes
Rips - yes
Hyges - yes
Black Green Yellow Blue Tops - lost track but ya all Chinese generics = rapid HR and strong irregular beats at times.
Even Mk677 = increased HR.

Been years since I did GH but the heart effects steer me away.

I have a fit bit and it has worked wonders on me ID'ing my HR accurately at all times for the most part. Can get foggy during intense work outs.

I'm on Metopropolol Er sulfate 25mg day but it actually gave me zero sides...Energy always through the roof...It might be some get it,but no sides what so ever...You could try it and see how it works for you...

Something to consider.
Few years back I was on 5iu of GH. Can’t remember which one .
After few months I started coughing blood. After extensive checks and blood work, my INR levels were very high over 9... Dr’s couldn’t figure out why as everything else was normal. .
As soon I stopped GH, a week later blood test showed INR level dropped to 1 which is normal… So Dr wanted to check if GH was the reason so I got on GH again just to test and after a week INR was elevated to 5+ .
After that I never touched GH again.. not sure what was in it to raise my INR that high…

Sorry to hear Not Human. I advise most people if you're taking decent amounts of Tren', EQ and GH together you are at a high risk for trouble.

Sorry to hear Not Human. I advise most people if you're taking decent amounts of Tren', EQ and GH together you are at a high risk for trouble.

I'm not even taking any of those things, that's the annoying part.

I use metoprolol and it makes you tired the first few weeks of taking it. But its not that bad. It does work to keep your heart rate low. I measure my resting heart rate with a fitbit. I now use less of the med and now my heart is higher since dropping the dose. And i only take a small amount. Started at 25mg and now use 12.5mg.

Now that we are on the subject of metoprolol, I actually have a lot of it from ordering it a while back but never used it. I also have a lot left from a prescription for it i got back in 2014. Maybe I'll try 25mg daily (split 2x). Are there any major risks associated with long term use?

Is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

I think I fit this description. Each time I add HGH, specifically black tops, my resting heart rate raises like crazy. I keep thinking maybe if I slighly lower the daily iu's, it won't happen. Well I added 2iu 2.5 weeks ago. First week was fine and my pulse was in the 60s. Now all of a sudden, it's between 80-90! Granted, I donated blood yesterday, but it was 77 before the donation, so I don't think that's completely the reason.

To be clear, that is 2iu of actual GH. I'm not one of those people who fills 10iu of bac water in a black tops vial, draws 2iu, and goes "hey I know it's overdosed but I'll still call it 2iu!" Instead, I put 14iu of bac water in there and draw 2iu, to make it accurate.

Why the hell do I have this problem? I didn't even gain any water weight adding it in this time. Does this happen with pharm GH or any other? Do any of you even bother to check your pulse? A resting heart rate above 80 raises all cause mortality by 45%, so it's not like this isn't a big deal. It is.

Discuss

Thank you for bringing this up!

I have the same issue and almost started a thread myself. I've tried beet root, CM and am now trying Dandelion Root caps thinking it's because of water retention maybe? I'm also on 500 Sust/400 Tren E a week right now but this started with my first 3iu of rips before starting current cuxle

My resting heart rate normally sits between 70-75 running 2-4iu generic. I was out of town for two weeks for the holiday so didn't use any and my resting dropped to 62-63 repeatedly for the second week. Back home and added back 2iu generic green top I have from an old sponsor for 4 days. Now it's back to 74-75. No clue why

Damn and I'm thinking of trying out some MK-677 soon, but don't want no increases in heart rate..:confused:

For those of you who get sides from betablockers that often happens if they are lipophillic and cross BBB. Try atenolol or nebivolol. Atenolol has better HR control but can mess with lipids a bit. Nebi can increase NO which is nice.

Nothuman, have you had your BP taken recently?

My home monitor always gives me lower readings than ones at doctor's offices (when using their large cuffs). Mine average 110/60 and their's average 130/75...It was 132/78 yesterday when donating blood according to their monitor. I never know what to believe.

Damn and I'm thinking of trying out some MK-677 soon, but don't want no increases in heart rate..:confused:

I'm pretty sure I read it can raise HR, which makes sense, sadly.

For those of you who get sides from betablockers that often happens if they are lipophillic and cross BBB. Try atenolol or nebivolol. Atenolol has better HR control but can mess with lipids a bit. Nebi can increase NO which is nice.

Thanks GG.

Any downsides to metoprolol? I ask since I already have it on hand so it would be easier to just try that, if anything. Would it make it harder for my HR to rise during cardio, thus minimizing the fat loss from it?

Curious if you see most people get HR spikes when they use GH.

Downsides from taking metropolol mostly come from either fatigue, mental slowness or erectile dysfunction.

My father was taking it after he had an MI and really struggled with the fatigue. I switched him to atenolol and he felt great after a few days.

As for GH--- yes ive seen with a LOT of ppl. I dont know why. I could speculate from water retention but i dont know why. Even guys i know who take HCTZ with it still get the HR bump by 10-15 points.

Downsides from taking metropolol mostly come from either fatigue, mental slowness or erectile dysfunction.

My father was taking it after he had an MI and really struggled with the fatigue. I switched him to atenolol and he felt great after a few days.

As for GH--- yes ive seen with a LOT of ppl. I dont know why. I could speculate from water retention but i dont know why. Even guys i know who take HCTZ with it still get the HR bump by 10-15 points.

Ughhh the erectile dysfunction was the smoking gun side effect you just mentioned that turns me off. Maybe I'll try to get atenolol from AllDayChemist if they have it. As long as there's no sides like ED and weight gain and the fatigue isn't THAT bad, seems tolerable.

Back to HGH, I do recall a Stewie post a long time ago stating why it can cause a heart rate increase and it had nothing to do with added water. The post is on here somewhere but I don't have it.

I'm 52 have taken several different types of GH including Pharmaceutical and never had an issue. Interesting that several people on here say that, might do a little investigating.

Ughhh the erectile dysfunction was the smoking gun side effect you just mentioned that turns me off. Maybe I'll try to get atenolol from AllDayChemist if they have it. As long as there's no sides like ED and weight gain and the fatigue isn't THAT bad, seems tolerable.

Back to HGH, I do recall a Stewie post a long time ago stating why it can cause a heart rate increase and it had nothing to do with added water. The post is on here somewhere but I don't have it.

Yea i dunno the MOA for that but any additional info as to why would be great.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws