over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rubiel Mosquera out of the Arnold...

GYMnTONIC

Registered
Bodybuilders news

Out for some Visa problems.

#muscles #bodybuilding #gym #makegreatthebodybuildingagain #ifbbpro #workout #culturismoitaliano #bodybuilder FB_IMG_1706645757133.jpg

It's just ridiculous that a world class athlete in a popular sport like Bodybuilding, can't get a VISA.
Agreed. Unless he’s from a “terrorist watch” country I don’t understand. And maybe someone more educated can school me on this but I was under the impression with a passport he can come visit for 30 days at a time. Not sure why he would need a visa then unless he was trying to come much earlier for prep…

Agreed. Unless he’s from a “terrorist watch” country I don’t understand. And maybe someone more educated can school me on this but I was under the impression with a passport he can come visit for 30 days at a time. Not sure why he would need a visa then unless he was trying to come much earlier for prep…
I not 100% but I think you need a visa if you plan to work in another country and not just visit.

America in general has some really tough rules, i was sent to prison for "possesion with intent to distribute steroids" for that alone i cant visit america or australia.

He's from Colombia, he moved to Spain for a few years before joining Cormier and making his pro debut. I don't know where he's been in the last few months, in any case, Colombia is a friendly country, there shouldn't be any problems, a lot of Mexicans are going up north to compete again and again.

I guess Krizo is happy, he doesn't like the Mosquera look, lol.

I hate physique like his

Imo looks very bad yes he is a freak ..but in a bad way

I hope he makes the NYP, and makes Nick sweat, who is sure to win.

Absolutely bizarre. Tell him to fly to Mexico and walk across the southern border. He'll be welcomed with open arms and given a free flight to Columbus.
Precisely! And Joe Biden will give him an honorary medal while eating an ice cream cone and touching a 7 year old girl in the audience .

Precisely! And Joe Biden will give him an honorary medal while eating an ice cream cone and touching a 7 year old girl in the audience .
Oh come on now he'd have to tell them he's doing gay4pay to get that level of treatment.

"possesion with intent to distribute steroids" for that alone i cant visit america or australia.
Maybe this?

The Arnolds in Ohio in March.
The Olympias gonna be held in Vegas in October this year.
Standard waiting time for Visa approval is 3-6 weeks.

Did no-one consider this, him, his coach?

Outside of obviously putting on size etc your main priority should be getting a visa for the United States if you’re a professional that lives outside the United States and have every desire to compete over here.

Wasent the guy from the UK also denied entry because of a steroid case ? Nathan Deasha ? and the French fella Lionel Beyeke ?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear