over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker out of the O

I'm really curious how it happened

He's changed up his training for quite some time now... lightening the load and really focusing on full rom
It's Jared and his Dr. Mike bullshit. He was doing his training, Matt was just doing his diet. and oh look Nick is hurt. Don't hire clown dicks to run your training. Mike is a douche and Jared is his lackey.

Why train balls to the wall at 2 weeks out or less? If your really lean you are just asking for trouble. Just put some blood in the muscle and go home.
Nick hasn't trained "balls to the wall" in well over a year and it's well documented. Go to youtube watch anyone of his training videos from this past year. Grab a cup of coffee because it will put you to sleep.

He still works very hard though, Is taking the next year off a good decision for him, and coming back for the arnold 2025 and then doing the olympia? What do you guys think?

Why train balls to the wall at 2 weeks out or less? If your really lean you are just asking for trouble. Just put some blood in the muscle and go home.

Nick wasn't being rude, he doesn't train like Ronnie or Branch, while Clarida is destroying the weights and arrives without injury

Who do you guys have for top 3/5 now?
Bloody shame for Nick, he looked ruined on his ig post and completely understandably.
I think his biggest battle now will be the mindgame, major hit to a man’s well-being.

Bloody shame for Nick, he looked ruined on his ig post and completely understandably.
I think his biggest battle now will be the mindgame, major hit to a man’s well-being.

Derek
hadi
Samson
Jacked
Brandon

Tho Hunter may be given an absolutely undeserved gift and place in the top 5 again - just to make a mockery of the sport

He most likely in a dark place now...all that hard work gone.

It's Jared and his Dr. Mike bullshit. He was doing his training, Matt was just doing his diet. and oh look Nick is hurt. Don't hire clown dicks to run your training. Mike is a douche and Jared is his lackey.
Rofl. Yes blame the guys that espouse really toning down training coming into a show. I'm sure it's their fault. Do you even know anything about how they train? Or you just got your feeling hurt by something Mike said?

Their torture videos are an EXTREMELY small snippet of training time. One week of a training cycle, and not indicative of normal training. Nor do they plan that part of the cycle much closer than 4 weeks out.

Derek
hadi
Samson
Jacked
Brandon

Tho Hunter may be given an absolutely undeserved gift and place in the top 5 again - just to make a mockery of the sport
Absolutely love Brandon’s physique but I wonder if this will be his last. Samson is looking incredible! I’m routing for him being a Brit of course but Dayum Derek is a Feckin monster! Never been much of a fan of Hadi myself I don’t think his hight carries all that mass with much flow, just my opinion of course.
Exited to watch this.
Will anyone post up a link? I’m not sure how to view it on UK soil in real time….

Absolutely love Brandon’s physique but I wonder if this will be his last. Samson is looking incredible! I’m routing for him being a Brit of course but Dayum Derek is a Feckin monster! Never been much of a fan of Hadi myself I don’t think his hight carries all that mass with much flow, just my opinion of course.
Exited to watch this.
Will anyone post up a link? I’m not sure how to view it on UK soil in real time….
You can stream it live if you purchase the streaming package. You can buy it here:

it's not a complete tear so I think Nick will still have time to prepare for AC

The rough thing about incomplete tears is that they “feel” 100% recovered at some point, but the tissue is forever compromised. In most cases, it never remodels to be the same.

I partially tore a pec. 6-8 months later, it tore after a thorough warm up on the second rep of a proposed set of 10-12.

I partially tore a hamstring in 2015. I kept tweaking it on and off out of nowhere for years. It completely tore in 2020.

Some people never have an issue again, but many who continue to do what we do (regardless od training style) have a high probability of making it worse later down the road.

Hopefully he’s fine, but he’s going to push hard again.

Rofl. Yes blame the guys that espouse really toning down training coming into a show. I'm sure it's their fault. Do you even know anything about how they train? Or you just got your feeling hurt by something Mike said?

Their torture videos are an EXTREMELY small snippet of training time. One week of a training cycle, and not indicative of normal training. Nor do they plan that part of the cycle much closer than 4 weeks out.

They’re good guys, but they’re just re-explaining things that have been known for years. Many solid ideas, some not as much. Great advice for beginner/intermediate level athletes.

The only thing I can think of would be trying to full ROM SLDL’s or some sort of hip hinge, regardless of load, while running compounds like winstrol being super lean/estrogen depleted. I swear I can feel how tight my tissues get 1 week in in winstrol.

Totally armchair quarterbacking… but that’s my guess.

Why does he have those clowns do his training ?

You're completely off here. He was following the plan until 6 ish weeks out when he decided to ramp up intensity and start using drop sets, intensifiers etc (prior to this did not go to failure).

So if anything he should have stuck to what Jared and Mike had him doing because clearly it was working.

I really hated hearing this. I know he's very passionate about his craft and this has to be devastating on my levels. I can only imagine how much $$ he spent preparing for this show.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws