over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling miserable

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this post but I have gotten some terrible news the last two days. 2 of my friends have passed away 48 hours apart. Although I haven't seen one in a while it is still very sad. My buddy dies a few days ago from a hear attack from a heroin overdose. He has been clean for years and his ex brought him back into that world, apparently it was his first time in years and I think he took a lethal dose or at least a dose he used to take but his body couldn't handle it. My other friend was also a recovering addict. She had 3 girls and was found dead in her car in her garage from carbon monoxide. I haven't had to deal with loss since I've been sober. I don't plan on doing anything stupid but I just thought I would vent on here. These were decent people with kids but they fucked up their life by succumbing to heroin like that. I feel really bad for their kids. That is something that will scar them for life[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this post but I have gotten some terrible news the last two days. 2 of my friends have passed away 48 hours apart. Although I haven't seen one in a while it is still very sad. My buddy dies a few days ago from a hear attack from a heroin overdose. He has been clean for years and his ex brought him back into that world, apparently it was his first time in years and I think he took a lethal dose or at least a dose he used to take but his body couldn't handle it. My other friend was also a recovering addict. She had 3 girls and was found dead in her car in her garage from carbon monoxide. I haven't had to deal with loss since I've been sober. I don't plan on doing anything stupid but I just thought I would vent on here. These were decent people with kids but they fucked up their life by succumbing to heroin like that. I feel really bad for their kids. That is something that will scar them for life[emoji20]

Sorry for the news man

Sorry to hear RA...very tragic.

Thanks guys... puts shit in perspective real quick...finding comfort in hanging with my girls right now playing connect 4 and kerplunk. My older one knows when stuff is bothering me, she asked me if one of my Army friends passed away. I told her yeah and she gave me a hug!

Brother that's some hard news. My prayers go out to u and there families. No easy way to be encouraging in times like this. Rest assured God is with u and them bro. Perusing and believing God isn't easy but his promise that it is with it brother.

110% or expect to regret it!

Sorry for your losses brother. God is bigger than all things, so stay focused on him and he will supply your strength. Also keep family close right now, especially your girls. They will help you laugh, and stay focused on what's important. If you need anything I am just a PM away

I recently lost an old friend. She killed herself after a lengthy battle with rheumatologic diseases and depression. It sucks. It reminds me that life is short and spend time with the people who mean the most to you.

You are smart to stay sober. If I were you I would spend some time with people who are important to you. I think you made a good choice to vent here. We all go through this shit. I wish you the best and am sorry to hear of your loss. Stay strong!

hang tough brother , that is a lot of stress to deal with but you gotta justput the world into perspective and remember what you have there to stay strong for.

Having someone to vent to is a great thing , maybe a group friend from military or even AA.

If you ever need an ear to bend don't hesitate to drop me a line

That herion is some fucked up shit, I had a young friend who was clean and then messed up, did what he was used to doing before and died, its been about a year. He was only 24

Damn man I'm really sorry to hear that. You need anything...even just to talk feel free to reach out

Very sorry to hear of your great losses. Its never easy losing someone you love. The heroin/opoid problem is out of control and a epidemic is some places of the world. Hang in there brother and keep your faith.

I am very sorry for your loss...

No doubt very difficult for you...

Whatever you do...

Stay away from alcohol and drugs...

And try to suround yourself with good people who genuinely care for you...

Take care...

Thats a lot to go through brother. I dont know about where you live but fentanyl has killed over 600 people here in the past few months! Gotten to where most of the heroin the cops test is actually fentanyl. Scarier yet is theres a new opiate out called W18 thats 100x the strength of fentanyl.. makes heroin look weak in comparison.
Its a sad thing to see so many people lose their lives, but our government is finally doing something about it.

Staying away from all the negativity... I can't believe some of the shit I'm seeing on FB... it got way out of hand. The ex posted that she was heartbroken and everybody jumped on her and even threatened her. Granted she didn't do him any favors but he did inject himself with hat stuff. I can't believe how people air their shit out on FB. I'm going to stay off for a few days. Don't know if I can go to the wake either... I have a feeling it will get real ugly if certain people show up... it's ashame

I'm sorry to hear about your loss brother. I've been sober for 9 years and I've buried far too many friends and family due to opiate overdoses. How long have you been sober? If it's still early, stay close to your support network. Alcoholism/Addiction can be quite insidious. I'm here if you need someone to listen. God bless.

Better them than you my brother

I don't mean that as an asshole I mean that as in you can take the lessons from their lives and use it to better your life. It's cruel and crude but so is life, this is hell we live in you just have to do the best you can for yourself and the people around you that you love.

Sounds to me like you know these things and want to be better, that's what matters most. Everyone knows what it means to be a good person and everyone knows right from wrong you just have to grant yourself the strength to be that person.

Again it easy I know but so your best and hold your head high

I so sorry for your losses brother. Stay strong for you and your kids.
I will keep you your family and the family of your friends in my prayers. God bless

I'm sorry to hear about your loss brother. I've been sober for 9 years and I've buried far too many friends and family due to opiate overdoses. How long have you been sober? If it's still early, stay close to your support network. Alcoholism/Addiction can be quite insidious. I'm here if you need someone to listen. God bless.

nov 28 2013 is my sobriety date... still going strong!

im sorry for your losses man.

a few of the kids I was really close with when I was younger have died due to heroin..

stay strong, and keep your loved ones close.

probably be best to stay away from bad stuff, trouble has a way of finding people when they are most vulnerable.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear