advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Struggling with feeling flat even during bulk?

TheSteamboat

Registered
Newbies
Lately (maybe a month now) I can’t seem to get good pumps much anymore, less vascularity and strength isn’t moving like it should. I’m on test/eq anadrol, slin and GH. I should be full as a house. Carbs are high too, around 1000 on training days. Salting all my meals, drinking plenty water, insulin sensitivity still there… not sure what’s up.

Anyone ever experienced this?

Been getting cramps and dry mouth as well too almost like I’m not properly hydrated, even though I’m getting lots of sodium and water.

Lately (maybe a month now) I can’t seem to get good pumps much anymore, less vascularity and strength isn’t moving like it should. I’m on test/eq anadrol, slin and GH. I should be full as a house. Carbs are high too, around 1000 on training days. Salting all my meals, drinking plenty water, insulin sensitivity still there… not sure what’s up.

Been getting cramps and dry mouth as well too almost like I’m not properly hydrated, even though I’m getting lots of sodium and water.
A lot of the time people think they are too flat when they are actually too fat

A lot of the time people think they are too flat when they are actually too fat
I’m roughly 11-12%… definitely wouldn’t say I’m fat.

I’m basing this post not just off looks anyways, but my actual performance in the gym.

I’m roughly 11-12%… definitely wouldn’t say I’m fat.

I’m basing this post not just off looks anyways, but my actual performance in the gym.
Hows your digestion? My performance dramatically improved when i dropped calories down to 5000 from roughly 6500-7000 cals per day. Also whats your current protein intake????

Hows your digestion? My performance dramatically improved when i dropped calories down to 5000 from roughly 6500-7000 cals per day. Also whats your current protein intake????
Protein is at 350g. Digestion has been holding well so far this push though.

Protein is at 350g. Digestion has been holding well so far this push though.
How much water are you drinking? Remember, if you’re sweating a lot (it’s getting to that time of year…) you’re not just sweating water but electrolytes too. If you’re drinking a ton of plain water you could be making the situation worse by flushing out more electrolytes.

If you want to keep water high, look into adding in some salt or maybe an electrolyte mix to it.

Your issues are most likely due to hydration and electrolyte balance. What is your FBG? Have you had blood work done recently?

Your issues are most likely due to hydration and electrolyte balance. What is your FBG? Have you had blood work done recently?
I agree it’s likely a hydration issue.

FBG is 70s typically.

Yes I had bloodwork recently, as I wanted to make sure it wasn’t a health issue. All was normal.

Are you taking T3?

Running AI's? What are your dosages?

I was going to say insulin sensitivity, but you seem to be very sure that isn’t the problem. And your FBG seems great (unless that number is with lantus on board)

Estrogen might be too low. One time I was on test, EQ, high Masteron and lower calories…..all the salt and water didn’t help. I just pissed like a racehorse and had dry mouth and cramps. MY E2 was 9. Whoops.

Photos would be sincerely helpful - I am at around 11% right now and only extremely vascular when I take a stanozolol or anavar tab.

Hydration and micronutrients are on point as well - besides sodium are you taking any other electrolyte supplements?

How long have you been running your programming? And when is the last time you had a de-load phase?

what exactly does your cycle look like?

Correct - I only utilize orals in a pulsatile nature (performance/strength days)
Asked just to be sure. I get pronounced vasodilation within hours as well after a single dose of Stanozolol.
Wondering how common is this. Not even a PDE-5 inhibitor taken pre-wo makes my veins bulge this much.

Asked just to be sure. I get pronounced vasodilation within hours as well after a single dose of Stanozolol.
Wondering how common is this. Not even a PDE-5 inhibitor taken pre-wo makes my veins bulge this much.
100% mate - it’s honestly a bit absurd.

The visual impact for me mimics IGF, almost like it has this profound impact on subcutaneous water. Even after a heavy food day of dumplings or BBQ it just takes all that bloat. Relatively new to the compound but I sincerely am enjoying it

100% mate - it’s honestly a bit absurd.

The visual impact for me mimics IGF, almost like it has this profound impact on subcutaneous water. Even after a heavy food day of dumplings or BBQ it just takes all that bloat. Relatively new to the compound but I sincerely am enjoying it
Yeah, the effect on sub-Q water is quite phenomenal indeed. I don't get it from Var tho.

Hydration sodium , potassium mixed lite salt. Sprinkle it in your water, esp intra training with your shake. Don't use too much I overdid it and did five grams. A gram or two is plenty, even 500 mgs intra resistance exercise helps a good .

Could be eq tanked your estrogen. Very common.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I decided before my workout yesterday to take additional salt- a whole teaspoon, and pumps were amazing. I live in a very hot climate so I may be sweating too much and when drinking more water not replacing electrolytes.

@KillerStack I will probably try that out as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity