over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trouble with dehydration during workouts

You’re comparing anabolic steroids to speed. Lol conversation is over guy. In my opinion adderol has no real medical purpose. Grown ass men just need to pay attention. It’s pRt of being disciplined. I don’t believe in adhd either. It’s a cop out as far as I’m concerned. A doctor tried to tell me my son had that bullshit and suggested adderol. I laughed at him. My boy just needed to apply himself. With a little hard love I persuaded him to do so and the problem was solved. His grades immediately went up and so did his focus.
Honestly I apologize, I can tell from your personal anecdote we are not talking objective science or the point of being accurate, these concept of it not being personal and science in general is over your head. I bow out

Again I’m not defending it, it’s bad, but eq and dbol are separate by methylation and and ester I believe so specifics are important. Imagine this form acted misleading like non stop use of the worst was the same as the TRT. Specifics are important. Again their lack to explain the difference and act like their are doing their medical duty on tv is funny and frustrating to me, but not offensive. Simply sharing a funny pet peeve about doctors on Tv. Your personal feeling on the matter never was part of my remark . I don’t mind it however
Steroids are derivatives of male and female hormones. Speed,meth and adderol are NOT hormones. Do your homework before you start arguments thst make you look seriously uneducated. I’m not going to respond any longer. Lol be careful with that stuff. Doctors prescribe dangerous harmful substances with no regard for human life every day.

Steroids are derivatives of male and female hormones. Speed,meth and adderol are NOT hormones. Do your homework before you start arguments thst make you look seriously uneducated. I’m not going to respond any longer. Lol be careful with that stuff. Doctors prescribe dangerous harmful substances with no regard for human life every day.
They are in the same family of drugs is what you’re saying and I’m pointing out so are AS, yet we know better than to generalize and be specific. Adderal is amphetamine family substance, yes no one is arguing that, don’t pretend you don’t understand the difference between drug families all of a sudden. Ritalin isn’t in the same one despite being a stimulant it’s l methylphebdite drug or closer bea sudden. Thats why I referenced two different compounds and the family it comes from as not okay to confuse in the same manner. Honestly you have a disrespectful tone, usually the type those who haven’t seen much have. I think your sons school problems might be at home as your reading comprehension is poor.

They are in the same family of drugs is what you’re saying and I’m pointing out so are AS, yet we know better than to generalize and be specific. Adderal is amphetamine family substance, yes no one is arguing that, don’t pretend you don’t understand the difference between drug families all of a sudden. Ritalin isn’t in the same one despite being a stimulant it’s l methylphebdite drug or closer bea sudden. Thats why I referenced two different compounds and the family it comes from as not okay to confuse in the same manner. Honestly you have a disrespectful tone, usually the type those who haven’t seen much have. I think your sons school problems might be at home as your reading comprehension is poor.
Disrespectful tone huh. you’re a just another millennial degenerate living at mom and dads place hooked on speed because you can’t get off your Xbox long enough to pay attention to life. Pound sand tard.

So does telmisartan and masteron doesn't help either. Every time I run masteron I get the same effect as the guy with moving chest fibers (alien gains). Crampy weird thing. It hurts and happens during lifts too which makes you prone to injuries.
Not sure how this thread got on the topic of meth, but anyways…

Yeah I’ve considered it’s just unfortunately something that may be a side of masteron. Which is unfortunate, I love the way the compound makes me look and it’s very mild on my bloodwork.

I was going to state lower water (or increase sodium slightly) but you have done that. I wouldn't usually recommend so many different things but because you are having such an issue and over a long period instead of just adding in 1 and seeing the difference just attack things from different angles and each could benefit your training, pumps, fullness and hydration levels.

Firstly, I would recommend a balanced meal preworkout so protein, carbs (fast and slow) and healthy fats and please include 1 large (or 2 small) banana to that meal. If you train higher volume I would recommend 1 preworkout shake and 1 intra shake that you sip on throughout training. If you are not training high volume you could just put most of this in preworkout and that would work fine.

Anyway 5g taurine pre and intra workout, 5g creatine monohydrate and 6-10g citrulline malate preworkout (could half pre and intra if you want). If you are training higher volume include some hbcd's (or similar) with eaa's. Glycerol (glycerine) is fantastic for hydration and what you need and I would recommend adding that in. Pretty much the more you can do the better especially if you are consuming a lot of water. The sky is the limit and in studies doses such as 100g are used so nevermind the 3-5g you get in some BB supplements so push that if you want and use at the very least 10g and that should really improve things.

I was going to state lower water (or increase sodium slightly) but you have done that. I wouldn't usually recommend so many different things but because you are having such an issue and over a long period instead of just adding in 1 and seeing the difference just attack things from different angles and each could benefit your training, pumps, fullness and hydration levels.

Firstly, I would recommend a balanced meal preworkout so protein, carbs (fast and slow) and healthy fats and please include 1 large (or 2 small) banana to that meal. If you train higher volume I would recommend 1 preworkout shake and 1 intra shake that you sip on throughout training. If you are not training high volume you could just put most of this in preworkout and that would work fine.

Anyway 5g taurine pre and intra workout, 5g creatine monohydrate and 6-10g citrulline malate preworkout (could half pre and intra if you want). If you are training higher volume include some hbcd's (or similar) with eaa's. Glycerol (glycerine) is fantastic for hydration and what you need and I would recommend adding that in. Pretty much the more you can do the better especially if you are consuming a lot of water. The sky is the limit and in studies doses such as 100g are used so nevermind the 3-5g you get in some BB supplements so push that if you want and use at the very least 10g and that should really improve things.
Hey; thank you for so much detail.

Since dropping the water to 4-6L, things have went back to normal. Full, great pumps, no more cramping! I was overdoing the fluids big time I guess. I will definitely look into glycerol though, sounds awesome and I checked and it’s very cheap too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131