over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 a day workouts?

I've always thought this approach made more sense. I'm not great first thing in the morning and just awake enough to do cardio. I'm not sure I'd be up for doing the big stuff first thing.

I could do smaller bodyparts at the start of the day with larger ones later.

Yes I agree but it's a hard way to prioritize things

Usually wanting to train the larger muscle first. Chest before tris. Back before bis ect

Yes I agree but it's a hard way to prioritize things

Usually wanting to train the larger muscle first. Chest before tris. Back before bis ect

With my current split it's chest with side delts on day one, I could train side delts earlier in the day and chest later no problem.

Same with rear delts and upper back.

Hams could be done in the morning with quads later.

Calves/abs morning with arms later.

That's likely how I'd set it up, just my usual split.

It's definitely something I'll think about. I've been doing am cardio and pm weights for 6 months or so, I've thought about this for a while but never really committed to changing anything. It would allow me to split the cardio too.

With my current split it's chest with side delts on day one, I could train side delts earlier in the day and chest later no problem.

Same with rear delts and upper back.

Hams could be done in the morning with quads later.

Calves/abs morning with arms later.

That's likely how I'd set it up, just my usual split.

It's definitely something I'll think about. I've been doing am cardio and pm weights for 6 months or so, I've thought about this for a while but never really committed to changing anything. It would allow me to split the cardio too.

Why not try splitting one workout a week?
See how it goes. If your already making the commitment to do cardio at the gym and going twice a day
I would try the calves and abs, arms later workout

Why not try splitting one workout a week?
See how it goes. If your already making the commitment to do cardio at the gym and going twice a day
I would try the calves and abs, arms later workout

Boom. Great idea mate (y)

ive tried 2 a days when i had holidays etc.
the issue is i tend to overdo it with volume in the single sessions and then burn out after around 2 weeks.
if you split your 1 session into 2 sessions, you should keep volume for each muscle group the same.
The benefit is that you are fresh training your second/third muscle group and not already as exhausted as you are if you already tried e.g. chest prio to triceps.
--> higher intensity. but dont increase volume just because you are finished after 40mins

I thnk it's competely doable. I think too much emphasis is put on "recovery". Especially if you are managing your hormones there is no good reason you cannot recover. Personally I feel like the human body will adapt to pretty much anything you do if given time.

I have done 2 a days in the past a few times but found after about 6 weeks it started to be to much. Trying to get the CNS firing 100% 2x a day. Became more stressful then it was worth for me.

I have done 2 a days in the past a few times but found after about 6 weeks it started to be to much. Trying to get the CNS firing 100% 2x a day. Became more stressful then it was worth for me.
Right. It only works if you can sleep through the day. Which is why I went balls out with cardio during my nearly 6 week vacation over the holidays.
I can still do 2 a days, but maybe only 4days out of the week. The other days I'll hit 1 session.

I do this frequently. Volume in the early AM, eat, nap (I WFH, I can use my lunch to sleep), train again heavy after work (1-5 rep range for powerlifting).

I love this combo. When time allows I always do it.

why 2 hours of cardio out of curiosity? Way overkill unless your goal is endurance which it could be. I just dont see to many guys who aren't in quest of the hugeness on this board.
Cause @goback2013, is a cardio bunny trying to slay the young/middle aged/MILFS, also in the cardio section of the gyms… 🫢

Cage

I do this frequently. Volume in the early AM, eat, nap (I WFH, I can use my lunch to sleep), train again heavy after work (1-5 rep range for powerlifting).

I love this combo. When time allows I always do it.

Gotta dust out that old trap bar 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

I.have/had done this for years. Be it lifting and then jits or lifting then lifting. Lots.of food.prep.for.the.cooler as I like to eat something prior and after both workouts. I typically would just do the bro split but just train two body parts in one day so I would get more.growth phases. Will do abs eod and pretty much train calves everyday but occasionally take a.couple.days.off of training them when they get too sore. I do no more than three.exercises per body part but I throw.a.4th in on occasion if I.feel I need another one. Take a.day off.when i.feel too ran down. And oh don't forget about always doing laundry. I try to always.take.a.nap in between when time/work allows. I live.3 minutes.from the.gym.so that helps with time

Man if i could do 2 a days i would, probably a push, pull, legs with accessories later on the day or a arnold split

chest am, back pm
delts am, arms pm
quads am, hamstrings glutes pm

I.have/had done this for years. Be it lifting and then jits or lifting then lifting. Lots.of food.prep.for.the.cooler as I like to eat something prior and after both workouts. I typically would just do the bro split but just train two body parts in one day so I would get more.growth phases. Will do abs eod and pretty much train calves everyday but occasionally take a.couple.days.off of training them when they get too sore. I do no more than three.exercises per body part but I throw.a.4th in on occasion if I.feel I need another one. Take a.day off.when i.feel too ran down. And oh don't forget about always doing laundry. I try to always.take.a.nap in between when time/work allows. I live.3 minutes.from the.gym.so that helps with time
Fuck! I was just thinking about that. Since I started 2 a days I'm always doing laundry.
At least one load a day. I'm not really a hang and dry out guy. I have a workout outfit for everyday if the week. I just don't like to pile of sweaty clothes in the hamper for more than one day.

Yea mine get.soaked sometimes so ill let them dry out in the garage. If I just pile them together still wet they stay wet and I got to wash them twice or they reek. Its so cold now where I live they freeze in the garage but I don't have to wash them twice if they freeze.

Example

1.AM chest,cavles PM-delts,tris,abs
2.AM quads PM-hams
3.AM back PM-bicep,forearms,abs
4.off
5.AM Delts PM-tris,cavels, abs
6.AM hams PM-Upper back,forearms
7.off
Roman Fritz split , now Roman take 1 day off a week

without having a gym at home or at home it is quite stressful, you have to be an athlete or in any case a person who works in bodybuilding; and above all see if it brings results, not all subjects can handle 2 weight sessions a day in terms of stress, tendons, joints

not all subjects can handle 2 weight sessions a day in terms of stress, tendons, joints
I think part of the reason Roman can handle it is because of his approach to training. Very controlled tempo, zero ego lifting, incredible mind muscle connection etc.

Though these sets are incredibly hard, they aren’t as taxing on the body as trying to move heavy weight from A to B and, in my experience, allows you to push more volume.

I think part of the reason Roman can handle it is because of his approach to training. Very controlled tempo, zero ego lifting, incredible mind muscle connection etc.

Though these sets are incredibly hard, they aren’t as taxing on the body as trying to move heavy weight from A to B and, in my experience, allows you to push more volume.

Spot on with what I’ve found to be the case with myself

I agree with this 100%

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner