over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHEA...WOW

asilaydying

Banned
So I naturally had low levels and supplement with 100mg in the mornings. Just used a generic brand. Anyway, I just picked up some time released(6-8hr) dhea and take a 50mg pill in the am and a 50mg pill with dinner and my sex drive has been much better. Morning wood all the time. I blow my load much quicker than normal and it feels 10x better. I found this interesting since most doc's recommened dhea with morning meals. Well, I think the time released is crucial and I may just get some 25mg pills and take em every 6hrs for an even more steady flow.

The effects of DHEA are simply because of it's ability to raise T levels, correct? Used for adrenal deficiency... depression... etc. May be completely wrong here, that's why I'm asking...

Medically, the only time that DHEA was proven to do anything, was in one study on geriatric women, and even then, it was only under certain conditions.

It's greatly over promoted snake oil.

I just started taking DHEA also and the depression is almost gone. I am also horny and more positive person. I also am taking a multi vitamin with it. Not sure if it is a combo of it (perhaps I was deficient in a vitamin ? ) Either way it is dirt cheap and effective. I take Ntral brand and it is tested to be real DHEA. Available over the coutner at most Pharmacy. 100 mg seems good. ;)

I am off gear for the last 2-3 months Tren ACE... as i have to take a predrug test at a new job and they test for Gear. I can't risk losing this opportunity. I hope the Tren is completely out of my system .

Medically, the only time that DHEA was proven to do anything, was in one study on geriatric women, and even then, it was only under certain conditions.

Not true, friend. There are literally hundreds of studies, and millions of improved patients, backing up its use. DHEA is normally the most prevalent sex homrone in the body--for good reasons.

Those who are hypogonadal--even secondary hypogonadism induced by AAS--are usually quite DHEA deficient. Therefore supplementing appropriate amounts of DHEA can not only make a man healthier, but also feel better as well.

However, this gent is taking too much. For standard preparations, 25mg twice per day is pretty much the upper limit, as more than that readily converts to estrogen. For SR preps, 10mg twice per day is usually sufficient.

Of note, serum DHEA levels correlate better with sexual function in adult men better than any other homrone we mesure. I'm still scratching my head about that one.

Not true, friend. There are literally hundreds of studies, and millions of improved patients, backing up its use. DHEA is normally the most prevalent sex homrone in the body--for good reasons.

Those who are hypogonadal--even secondary hypogonadism induced by AAS--are usually quite DHEA deficient. Therefore supplementing appropriate amounts of DHEA can not only make a man healthier, but also feel better as well.

However, this gent is taking too much. For standard preparations, 25mg twice per day is pretty much the upper limit, as more than that readily converts to estrogen. For SR preps, 10mg twice per day is usually sufficient.

Of note, serum DHEA levels correlate better with sexual function in adult men better than any other homrone we mesure. I'm still scratching my head about that one.

SWALE,

Do you find there is any benefit taking 7-Keto DHEA vs regular DHEA.

thats interesting. I took some after i did some reading on it. I jumped on the 100mg dhea in the morning banwagon. It jumped my sex drive up like nobodys business... but my nipples felt funny so i stopped. This kind of makes me want to try it again at your recommendations.

Yep. I was on it years ago, never did anything for me but waste
my money.

I was very defecent

I found that 100 mg maid BP go sky high Doc wouldn't let me leave office till they got to go down with other meds. After several months on 25 mg it stayed in normal range naturally so discontinued usage. Your body will makes test from cholesterol as well as DHEA. If your body doesn't need it, taking more does nothing.

Last edited:
The effects of DHEA are simply because of it's ability to raise T levels, correct? Used for adrenal deficiency... depression... etc. May be completely wrong here, that's why I'm asking...

DHEA will not raise T levels in adult males.

However, it is important for immune function, insulin sensitivity, cognitive function, libido, etc, etc. There are reasons why it is the most abundant sex hormone in the body.

But perhaps you were not deficient to start with. Or it was doing things for you which you are unaware of.

OK, I stand corrected.

I think most dont notice much from it b/c they already have normal levels. IF your levels are naturally low, then you will benifit greatly from it.

SWALE,

Do you find there is any benefit taking 7-Keto DHEA vs regular DHEA.

2 birds of a different feather. 7-keto is derived from DHEA but 7-Keto is chemically different from DHEA. 2 different chemical entities alltogether. Even with DHEA the parent compound, 7-Keto cannot convert back to DHEA in the body. The big difference between the two is that 7-Keto cannot convert to other steroid hormones in the body.

7-keto=immune function, memory and cognitive, and metabolism (higher metabolic rate in theory)

**broken link removed**

Kalman DS, Colker CM, Swain MA, Torina GC, Shi Q. A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults.

same

Last edited:
What do you know about 7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)? It is the main ingredient in things like Lean Extreme. Alleged to be a cortisol blocker in addition to metabolism booster.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws