Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Kilo Klub Member

VICTOR MARTINEZ IN JAIL!!!

Muscle Gossip #37.5- Victor Martinez Court Update - RX Muscle Mag

I've been following this a bit. Definetly sad to hear about his misfortune. By the sounds of it he just forgot to renew his status. Hes been locked up for a while but now a continuation until January 6th. I really feel bad for him

FREE VICTOR !!!
Old 11-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3bbing View Post
Yeah they've been talking about this on the thunderdome for a few days now. Apparently GH15 put in some calls to help him out lol. Hey I hope its true and helps him though! This obviously just fcked his chances of doing the Arnold, which sucks because he was doing real good again. And I hope it doesn't fck up his business muscle maker grill.
I think he's ruined arleady.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

Just so I have this right, a guy who works, owns his own business and contributes to society is in jail because his green card didn't get renewed. However if your an illegal immigrant you get college assistance?
Old 11-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimer View Post
Just so I have this right, a guy who works, owns his own business and contributes to society is in jail because his green card didn't get renewed. However if your an illegal immigrant you get college assistance?
He's also a convicted felon which doesn't help his case.
MightyJohn, maldorf and LIFTW8S like this.
Young guys...their are no secrets and no amount of gear will make up for lackluster effort at the gym, table, and of course rest. Bodybuilding is the perfect harmony of all of its pieces and if you over do one thing or under do another you get knowhere.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Lmao

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Search PM Like a PRO...
Old 11-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
He's also a convicted felon which doesn't help his case.
In reality though he didn't do anything bad at all. He just sold narcotics. Nothing bad about that. If you're stupid enough to buy it then why is it anobody's business? It's their life, not Victor's. It's not even morally wrong in my book. At the end of the day he didn't inject them with anything, they did it themself.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceiver View Post
In reality though he didn't do anything bad at all. He just sold narcotics. Nothing bad about that. If you're stupid enough to buy it then why is it anobody's business? It's their life, not Victor's. It's not even morally wrong in my book. At the end of the day he didn't inject them with anything, they did it themself.

Hopefully this was posted with nothing more then a good laugh to be had by all, because if you weren't going for a laugh, well you got one now!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOMSHAKER View Post
Hopefully this was posted with nothing more then a good laugh to be had by all, because if you weren't going for a laugh, well you got one now!
Is that you in your avy?
Old 11-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Stick a fork in Victor. His career as a competitive pro in the US is over. Same thing happened with Paul Dillett. Got deported back to Canada after getting into some major trouble.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Well yeah I mean it's not like anyone here is any better than him, but in the end he broke the law. I'm not judging him for it, but the Feds will when he wants to stay in the country.
Young guys...their are no secrets and no amount of gear will make up for lackluster effort at the gym, table, and of course rest. Bodybuilding is the perfect harmony of all of its pieces and if you over do one thing or under do another you get knowhere.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

if i where a pro i wouldnet sell shit to anyone he has too much to lose in this day and age somebody gets in trouble for something minor and rat like little bitches so he hasto be careful who he dealt with

Last edited by powerlifterforlife; 11-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

Wow, this is the first I'm reading of it. I actually got to meet Victor once (actually just shook his hand and was rushed along) at a photo shoot.

I hope it works out!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Many of us feel that way but unfortunately it doesn't make for a very good argument in court. Nothing pisses a judge off more than disdain for the law.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Kilo Klub Member

If he gets deported; what does that mean exactly. Is he no longer allowed to compete in the United States?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Registered Member

I don't think he owns muscle maker grill anymore...could be wrong but I think he sold it.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
TRUE talk ha! Wow man seriously i am there with ya on that.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

He doesn't own the musclemaker anymore.. been there a few times nice spot on the water but i heard he got rid of it.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Kinda sad but happens all the time. Being a convicted felon really damages his chances. I have a buddy who came here as an exchange student from Peru. He finished highschool and college and works for a large accounting firm yet can not get a green card. The poor guys has never been in any trouble, works, pays taxes, and volunteers with various places regularly. He does peoples taxes free of charge in low income areas.

Even being a productive member of society he gets denied each time. He now has a masters and soon to be phD because he could only stay on a student visa. This guy still is positive and says "atleast I've got a good education".

I'm sure no one cares to hear this and it's sort of off topic but it still amazes me. I still wish the best for Victor. We have all made mistakes.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Newbie Registered Member

i agree dude.. this country is really fucked up with its laws... people who try to do everything legaly get fucked and then the illegals get aid????????
Old 11-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
Kinda sad but happens all the time. Being a convicted felon really damages his chances. I have a buddy who came here as an exchange student from Peru. He finished highschool and college and works for a large accounting firm yet can not get a green card. The poor guys has never been in any trouble, works, pays taxes, and volunteers with various places regularly. He does peoples taxes free of charge in low income areas.

Even being a productive member of society he gets denied each time. He now has a masters and soon to be phD because he could only stay on a student visa. This guy still is positive and says "atleast I've got a good education".

I'm sure no one cares to hear this and it's sort of off topic but it still amazes me. I still wish the best for Victor. We have all made mistakes.

You 2 should move to NY and get married. seriously, I hope your friend finds a company that will sponsor him. Or falls in love with a girl who will marry him. (or you if you guys are gay. gay marriage is fine by me.)

Victor Martinez. Convicted Felon for selling drugs, continues to take illegal drugs (as many of us do), is a guest in the USA. The laws are the laws, like them or not. Personally, I passionately believe in the legalization of drugs. But I dont make the laws. Tho I vote. But not many will argue against deporting felons.

Grant citizenship to the PhD guy. Victor knew the rules. He was caught. Bye bye. Actually why is he even here if he was caught dealing? Put him on a plane outta here. And save a seat for Joe Paterno. He doesnt seem to know its illegal to rape children. But we all make mistakes.
MightyJohn and c3bbing like this.

Last edited by triathloncoach; 11-09-2011 at 01:14 PM.