over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VICTOR MARTINEZ IN JAIL!!!

Victor knew the rules. He was caught. Bye bye. Actually why is he even here if he was caught dealing? Put him on a plane outta here. And save a seat for Joe Paterno. He doesnt seem to know its illegal to rape children. But we all make mistakes.

Who is joe paterno? Sounds more like he need a chair with some high voltage wires on it.

Who is joe paterno? Sounds more like he need a chair with some high voltage wires on it.

the chair for what he did? you must not be from the states? the old man is getting, what i feel, worse than the chair, his team taken away from him. He didn't go touching little boys, sandusky should be castrated and tortured if all allegations are indeed true.

Muscle Gossip #37.5- Victor Martinez Court Update - RX Muscle Mag

I've been following this a bit. Definetly sad to hear about his misfortune. By the sounds of it he just forgot to renew his status. Hes been locked up for a while but now a continuation until January 6th. I really feel bad for him

FREE VICTOR !!!

Not a citizen and felony conviction..... Not a good mix. Hopefully it gets straightened out but doesn't look good for him. Banned from US??

Update on Victor Martinez

**broken link removed**

Saw Victor guest pose in Vancouver this year or maybe it was last I don't remember. Anyway, sad he's going thru this

This is the first i have heard of victors problems.....I will say i do like victor and been a fan of his....This whole locking him up for a green card issue is the U.S.A's bullshit way of making an example outa some body...

It obvious our little faggot ass politician's have problems with steroids and the users we all know that....with that said i'm sure they dont like victor cause of his occupation and lifestyle of knowing "hey this guy uses and sells steroids"....I think they should have just said look pal your out pack your shit and it's time to leave...Locking him up is FUCKING BULLSHIT....

I hope they release him and he can go on his way and best of luck to the guy..Honestly with all this bullshit crooked as shit our government pulls here in the united states Victor prolly can't wait to get the hell out of here..

the chair for what he did? you must not be from the states? the old man is getting, what i feel, worse than the chair, his team taken away from him. He didn't go touching little boys, sandusky should be castrated and tortured if all allegations are indeed true.

True, but he also didn't do anything to stop the guy or even call the cops. I'm pretty sure as tight as most of those guys were Paterno knew of other allegations that were made about that f@ckin pervert! Paterno had some really bad info in his head and "supposedly" told his boss and that was the end of it. EXCUSE ME? That's the end of it? If I was Paterno I would have called the f@ckin cops on his ass. AND NOT THE PENN STATE FLUNKY KEYSTONE COPS either.

Paterno also some weeks before the shit hit the fan knew his ass was in trouble. So much so that about 3-4 weeks before it went public he sold his house to his wife for $1.00. You heard right boys and girls. ONE DAMN DOLLAR. Bascially to get it out of his name in case lawsuits came down against him or he was sent to prison or something along those lines. Something smells very fishy about everyone who was involved!

If he gets deported; what does that mean exactly. Is he no longer allowed to compete in the United States?

If he got deported for over staying his VISA then he could come back after 5-10years if I'm right. But if he was deported because of a federal crime, then I do not believe he will be returning again. I knew a chic from Argentina who over stayed her VISA, and she said if she got caught she would have to go back and wait 10 years before her country would issue another one. But that was Argentinas rules not USA. So who knows?

all i can say is that that whole deeal is FUCKED up!

Muscle Gossip #37.5- Victor Martinez Court Update - RX Muscle Mag

I've been following this a bit. Definetly sad to hear about his misfortune. By the sounds of it he just forgot to renew his status. Hes been locked up for a while but now a continuation until January 6th. I really feel bad for him

FREE VICTOR !!!

I hated hearing this although I have been aware of his situation. VICTOR is a great guy and I wish him the best,,,hopefully this all can get worked out somehow.

sad

yeah I hope he doesn't stop competing. I think he could still come back and compete but would have to leave as soon as the contest is over. I think...not for sure though.

IF he IS in jail, it must be for a separate felony. INS/ICE have NOTHING to do with state/local law enforcement. 2 entirely separate entities. IF his "crime" was "solely" due to his immigration status he would be in an ICE facility awaiting deportation.

He will still have to face ICE after he serves time for whatever felony he committed. If he IS convicted of a felony, and then deported, he'll never step foot on US soil again.

It IS pretty sad! Especially since we are ALL immigrants (or descendants of immigrants).

IF he IS in jail, it must be for a separate felony. INS/ICE have NOTHING to do with state/local law enforcement. 2 entirely separate entities. IF his "crime" was "solely" due to his immigration status he would be in an ICE facility awaiting deportation.

He will still have to face ICE after he serves time for whatever felony he committed. If he IS convicted of a felony, and then deported, he'll never step foot on US soil again.

It IS pretty sad! Especially since we are ALL immigrants (or descendants of immigrants).

he might have gotten taken to a regular jail for some bullshit charge or probation violation and is in there til ICE picks him up. it happens alot, here in socal anyway

No surprise there sadly I'm sure he's already a shadow of his former self :(

In reality though he didn't do anything bad at all. He just sold narcotics. Nothing bad about that. If you're stupid enough to buy it then why is it anobody's business? It's their life, not Victor's. It's not even morally wrong in my book. At the end of the day he didn't inject them with anything, they did it themself.

Thank You!!!! "REAL" minds think alike!!!! Bullshit laws bullshit regulations!!! Choice equals freedom Repercussion for choices doled out by another man who is no better than you or I........................ Oppression!!!!

Damn! I love this place!!!!! I wish I would have found this place a long time ago!
^^^^^^^^^^ "ESPECIALLY SINCE WE ARE ALLLLLLLL IMMIGRANTS (OR DESCENDANTS OF IMMIGRANTS).

Man this is sooooo true!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner