over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to lose 25lbs

PLer1290

Banned
I am 4 weeks out from a big powerlifting meet and I need to lose 25 pounds to make the 242 class. I started a cycle last week of:

100mg test prop ED
100mg tren ace ED
100mg anavar ED

I have started doing cardio almost every day. Strength is up, but I'm not losing enough weight. I have DNP on hand too that I'm going to use for a 10 day cycle a week before the meet.

Can anyone offer me any advice at all? I have a shot at a federation world record total if I make the 242s, so I'm willing to do anything.

Im not a pl but I dont see how losing so much weight in a short time wouldnt be severly detrimental to your strength. May I ask why you are so far overweight this close to the meet?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Im not a pl but I dont see how losing so much weight in a short time wouldnt be severly detrimental to your strength. May I ask why you are so far overweight this close to the meet?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

All I want to do right now is lose about 12-15lbs of fat. The rest of the weight I can cut as water weight.

The drugs are only there to help counteract the strength loss.

Hey-

Wouldn't you need to start the Dnp sooner? Doesn't it normally take 5-7 days for the water weight to come off, after a cycle??

Hey-

Wouldn't you need to start the Dnp sooner? Doesn't it normally take 5-7 days for the water weight to come off, after a cycle??

Weigh ins are on a Friday. I would stop the DNP the Sunday before.

Cut carbs now, add in clen and t3 now once you get within a weight range that you think you can water deplete the rest then stop program [wean off clen and t3, slight increase in carbs] and maintain.

Anything drastic like hours of cardio, eliminating carbs and DEFINETLY DNP, is going to wreak havoc on your strength. You'd be better off just trying to lose like 4 pounds and then cutting 20 of water IMO

How much did you loose in the first week?

you can do et. LOWER the calories. 1 week out pull out the test.
if still not in the weight class use diuretic for the weight in.

shit yea you got that tren in there

do not drop test that maybe the dumbest thing you could do start dnp now finish it at least 10 days before the meet cycle your carbs . monday and tuesday week of meet 2 gallons of water a day wednesday 1.5 gallons thursday no water but a couple sips no carbs thursday weigh in friday morning eat and drink like hell

Cut carbs now, add in clen and t3 now once you get within a weight range that you think you can water deplete the rest then stop program [wean off clen and t3, slight increase in carbs] and maintain.

i would do this also and start hitting cardio loads in am on empty stomach should get alot off quick

The most I have ever cut for a PL meet is 22 lbs (220-198). I bagged up immediately after weighins. Still performed like shit. Now I compete at 220, walk around at ~235, then 4 weeks out I reduce that to 225-230. Then the week of the meet I do this:

Monday: 1000mg DNP
Tues: 500mg DNP
Weds: 250mg DNP
Thurs: lots of water in morning/afternoon, 0-100g carbs
Fri: No food, sip on a little water, weighin at 4pm. I am usually 215-218 at this point. Go back to hotel room, bag up, then hit the buffet and pound the Gatorade!!!

Doing it the way you are, you are just going to fuck yourself. Alternatively, you could bloat the fuck up and go 275 :headbang:

Will I still have my strength even though I'm dropping the test?

sure, do you think you would loose your strength in one week? plus tren gives you much more strength than prop does. if you loose strength it will be because you are going to be lighter, thus less leverage weight, less water weight, less water in the muscle, less glycogen in the muscle because of the diet. this is what you should be afraid of, but some more tren can help with this;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws