over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Broke up with my gf and starting cycle

Urface

Newbies
Today my gf of 5 yrs Broke it off, it had been headed that way for a few months now. I'm kind of in shock ATM but am handling it ok, I was planning to start a cycle next week of test e 500mg a week for 3 months. Should I hold off or just go for it?

You can't make that decision yourself?

Did you ask us if you should call it quits with your girlfriend, or did you seek the suggestions of your friends, family?

You lack self confidence,self guidance my friend, as abrasive as that may sound the intention isn't.

Last edited:
I dont know the circumstances of your relationship but I was in your exact position just 4 months ago. Me and my ex broke it off after 5 years.

Even though I'm dating another girl, I'm still in shock about the reality of the situation. After being with someone for so long you feel lost without them around (atleast I did).

Time to focus on you and bettering yourself. If you think that starting a cycle now is going in that direction then go for it.

I'd say that depends on how test has affected you in the past. If it amplifies your down moods definitely not, and you had better be running an AI or the emotions coming in the next few weeks will kick your ass with jacked E2.

Read up on EFT that will help you get through it.

Thanks guys for the advice, I'm going to take nolva through out my cycle. @Stewie she broke it off with me and yeah friends and family think we are no good together. Unfortunately you are right I do lack self confidence and self guidance.

Today my gf of 5 yrs Broke it off, it had been headed that way for a few months now. I'm kind of in shock ATM but am handling it ok, I was planning to start a cycle next week of test e 500mg a week for 3 months. Should I hold off or just go for it?

Well.......what does having supraphysiological amounts of test in your blood do to your mood, disposition, behavior, etc? THAT should answer your question as to whether or not this is a good time for AAS.

Last edited:
It depends on how cycling makes you feel.
Cycling tends to make me think more negatively and gives me some anxiety, so it would be bad for me to cycle during a bad time. For others, it seems cycling makes them feel amazing, so if you are one of those guys then go for it.

There has been a time when I was in a similar situation and had lots of free time (was between transferring colleges), so cycling and devoting myself 100% to the gym was possible and was tremendously helpful to me in that particular instance.
So it only works for me if I can really immerse myself in the lifestyle. If life is throwing a lot of stuff at me at once, I don't like to be on cycle/blast doses, but HRT is always nice as long as estrogen is under control.

Only you can answer this question grasshoppa.

Thanks guys for the advice, I'm going to take nolva through out my cycle. @Stewie she broke it off with me and yeah friends and family think we are no good together. Unfortunately you are right I do lack self confidence and self guidance.

Sorry to hear that… I would try and find ways to uplift yourself to help boost your soul my friend … suggestion … Volunteer your time to under privileged kids or retirement homes … you'd be very surprised how helping others … helps you.

As far as your cycle goes… are you doing this for you, or kinda of a vendetta too your Ex thats says "Look at me now that we're not together"?

i say just go for it bro itll take your mind of the whole girl thing at least it works for me when i end up breaking things off with women

Have you used AAS before this?

If the answer is "No" then I'd suggest holding off a bit, at least until you feel you've reached a point of emotional and psychological stability.

If the answer is "Yes" then keep in mind not only how Test makes you feel during the "on" part of the cycle, but how you feel coming off. Many guys experience depression while coming off. That might be the last thing you need.

Either way, best of luck.

If it brings you down just keep it In the closet bzwit if it was me I would do it it will just give me more of a pump while I'm working out call it hell raising. ;)

Some people get in the best shape of their life following major beak-ups. It's certainly better than drowning your sorrows in a bar. Re-direct your hurt and anger in the weight room....sounds positive to me. Now, should you be adding AAS to your workouts? You seem level headed and mild mannered because you didn't say...."I'll show that bitch". But then again, we don't know you. It's your call.

I recently found myself in a similiar situation. Girl of 7 years, most of my adult life. Probably the toughest thing ive been through, but it is SO TRUE what they say, time does heal! Just focus on you for a while! And in my world, that meant getting back in blast mode.

Go for it, forget her, focus on getting big, use the situation to your advantage. I gain so much better when i have no woman worries, women come and go no big deal in the grand scheme of things

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Your gf of 5 years just ended your relationship. It would be psychotic not to be upset. Don't let this severe situation cloud your self worth.

Self confidence isssues? Nope. Any normal person would be knocked to the floor over that. Takes time.

I've been down this road before.on one hand its"nice to have support" but I always stay more focused and make better progress in the gym when im not seeing anyone or even talking to anyone.

Last edited:
I have done one cycle before and seemed to have my emotions in check but it was a few yrs ago. I'm probably more worried about coming off, Do you guys think nolva 20mg a day while on will keep Estrogen levels under control? And yes I had planned on doing this cycle of a while now just bad timing I guess

Nolva is for pct.

Use adex or aromasin on cycle to keep your e2 in check.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131