over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my SEROSTIM real??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Is my SEROSTIM real?? pics!!!!

I just wanted to check if you guys thought it was real. I picked up 5kits from a very reliable source, but you never know. Anyway, its in the box with the square hologram that kinda has a goldish reflection to it. The back of the box has a bar code with a diff # under it on each box. There are bar codes and lot #'s on several places on the boxes. Also insided the box it has an instruction manual with a hologram on that as well. All 5 boxes have a Lot #, a date and a code
Lot # is 6440305D04
Date is 12/05
Code is 0440101A
6vials with powder and blue tops and 6vials with water and white tops. Sound real. Anything else to check for. Also on one of the boxes it looks like a guy had it prescribed to him, b/c it had a script on it that he ripped off so you wouldnt see his name, but he didnt rip it all off. I could make out "serostim, 6mg refill"

Last edited:
Were they shrink wrapped when you got them?Hard to say for sure though without seeing them. It sounds like they came straight from the pharmacy with that script info on them. Serono did have some info on there website a while back to check lot#s to see if the kits were counterfeit. If you got them from a reliable source then you should be good to go.

They werent shrink wraped. There were 4kits that were kinda taped together but the guy might have packaged them that way. Not scotch tape, tape how stuff from a pharmacy would be taped.

pic

Attachments

• 002 Kopie.jpg
    002 Kopie.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 6,473
Must be new packaging. The kits I seen that had expirations of '04 look nothing like those.

The ones I seen look like this one:

Attachments

• serostim-box-bottles.jpg
    serostim-box-bottles.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3,307
The only ones I've seen look like those in A50#'s pics.

the last ones i had looked like fullybuilts and had an 05 exp date.

leap

A50# said:
The ones I seen look like this one:

|--[\\\]>--------- A50, you must braught a tear to my eye...it's been such a long time for me since i did my last growth.... :(

have you guys found any credible info on taking 1 vial of HGH every 14 days ?? I saw soemthing on here a while back but i did not see any info backing it up..i was doing IGF and HGH for a period of 8 weeks an dliked what i saw but holy shit the GH was costing me $500 a month plus all th other goodies you need...so in the end it was about $1000 a month to grow and that was bit high for a guy who makes $20,000 a year and the gov't take's 1/3 of that and my bills are $1,200 a month...

I always look for short cuts but some you just can't take..any ideas beside save save save till i can do it right...?

As a point of notice i have never seen blue boxes liek those GH they were the yellow ones i ver saw and i have seen may...not to say they are not real but they woudl be NEW too me...hope they are real though bro

bump? look real?

bigbaldbulldog said:
have you guys found any credible info on taking 1 vial of HGH every 14 days ?? I saw soemthing on here a while back but i did not see any info backing it up..i was doing IGF and HGH for a period of 8 weeks an dliked what i saw but holy shit the GH was costing me $500 a month plus all th other goodies you need...so in the end it was about $1000 a month to grow and that was bit high for a guy who makes $20,000 a year and the gov't take's 1/3 of that and my bills are $1,200 a month...

I always look for short cuts but some you just can't take..any ideas beside save save save till i can do it right...?

As a point of notice i have never seen blue boxes liek those GH they were the yellow ones i ver saw and i have seen may...not to say they are not real but they woudl be NEW too me...hope they are real though bro

I'd like to try the "GH Blast" theory myself. 8-10 iu per day for the first 5-10
days of every month combined with a nice AAS cycle. The approach seems logical to me and It wont cost an arm and a leg to do it.

i never seen the initial kit...

but that kit A-50 put up looks like what i used to push..

even has the look like the script was peeled off.....like all mine did as well..

they would stick the script with the name and shit right on the box..

Fullybuilt said:

these kits are real!!!! i know i've used them,i actually got better results from them the the old ones-go figure :confused:

leap

Here are some pics of some real seros gotten from a US PHARMACY legally.
So I think that these would be the legit ones out there on the market now-that is the current packaging.
The person that has these has HIV and I know his sister well who snapped a buncha pics for me. ( I knew if I got around them I'd lift them :rolleyes: -LOL :) JK.)

BTW his dose is 18 iu's a day. So that's a months worth of GH-4 kits. :eek:
Apparently it works as he is still really healthy. :)

Attachments

• MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 4,857
one more. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,978
i have it under good authority that the the new 10 iu kits, ciontain amps

instead of the vials... either way i am using bac water because of my low dose. The person I talked to never fucked me and i am seeing results good enough for me.

SHIT, my stuff looks similar but still diff. The (somatrophin(rDNA origin) for injection) Doesnt go past the "serostim 6mg" label like yours does and my bar code on the back of the box is in the middle and not down on the bottom more like yours. HMMMMM weird though. Im getting GH symptoms from it though. Massive can you scrowl up about 7post or so and look at the pics I posted? You think my shit is fake??

Thats sucks bro

They look differant to me unless they have differant boxes?
Looks like a good fake :(
How many you got? May be worth having one sent in to be tested.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131