• 675mg Test/450mg NPP

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

cormudgen

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Background Info
Multiple Cycles begining with mild test only off season cycles and maturing to longer(16 week) more complex contest cycles consisting of NPP, Mast, Tren Ace, Test.

Age 28
Weight 195
Body fat 8-10% Estimated but very lean
Height: 6 Feet Even

Current Supplementation is 4iu's GH 5 on 2 off (helps with maintaining lean)
Diet is 85% or more clean and well documented.

I'm looking to squeze in two off season cycles before doing what could be my final competition next Spring. As I have always followed a conservative time on= time off I'd like to attempt to get two more "bulkers" that would be required to be shorter before doing a 12-16week contest cycle.

Which of the options would you prefer
1. Low Test300mg/Tren/600mgDBOL40mg-Would love to maintain/advance lean/hard look i have during summer. Dislike Tren sides but can tolerate and seems like low test/high tren approach may help. Would I need Prami/Caber at these doses?
2. Test750mg/Deca600mg/DBOL40mg: long esters. Tried and true but this has been my last few offseason cycles and I feel perhaps I've plateued (if I choose this I will up the dosage as I have maintained conservative 500test/300deca previousy)
3. Test675mg/NPP450mg/DBO440mgL: I've used NPP during a contest cycle but can't say I know what the difference of my body reacting as I was on such a strict diet, hard to tell how it reacted compared to DECA but it seems the reviews are much more in favor of NPP thses days.

Joint pain is an issue, and I love Deca for that...but could I get some relief with tren as well?

Attachments

• low test high tren.png
    low test high tren.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 10,822
  • test deca dbol.png
    test deca dbol.png
    40 KB · Views: 44,179
  • test npp dbol.png
    test npp dbol.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 15,923
Last edited:
Since it's 10 weeks most people will say do the tren or maybe the npp. I'd do #2 or #3 but would be more inclined to #3 as I like deca for 16+ week cycles.

I love Test and Tren. although test and deca could bulk you better

What is your goal? If I was going to run any of your three listed cycles, I would get dramatically different results. For me...

300mg Test/600mg Tren would maintain my lean mass (maybe add a couple pounds to it, too), while shedding off some fat. I'm stay about the same size but trim up a bit and become more muscular looking.

750mg Test/600mg Deca would blow me up like a gorilla. I'd probably get 10 lbs heavier and looker much bigger, but be softer looking (even with anti-e). I'd feel like a beast.

675mg Test/450mg NPP would be similar to the deca result, but not as dramatic. I'd look bigger, fuller, but still less defined than norm.

Who knows though. You wouldn't know for yourself unless you did all three.

Last edited:
Tren is a joint killer for me. I think anything that dries you out would. With some gh and deca though it should be all good.

What is your goal? If I was going to run any of your three listed cycles, I would get dramatically different results. For me...

300mg Test/600mg Tren would maintain my lean mass (maybe add a couple pounds to it, too), while shedding off some fat. I'm stay about the same size but trim up a bit and become more muscular looking.

750mg Test/600mg Deca would blow me up like a gorilla. I'd probably get 10 lbs heavier and looker much bigger, but be softer looking (even with anti-e). I'd feel like a beast.

675mg Test/450mg NPP would be similar to the deca result, but not as dramatic. I'd look bigger, fuller, but still less defined than norm.

Who knows though. You wouldn't know for yourself unless you did all three.

The goal is to add more overall size in the off season. I am hoping to do a spring show, which may very well be my last bodybuilding competition for personall reasons.

With that said in between competitions in the past I had "bulked" like none other and had so much trouble dieting down that the end result landed me back at the same state weight as the previous years show. I have done a great job this offseason of staying very lean, yet my total weight is aproximately 15lbs lighter than prior off seasons. Still I think currently I'll look better on stage this spring with this strategy.

With that said, I will be forced to move up to light heavies this year as I have always barely squeezed into the class below but with any added size I won't be able to make this happen. At 6ft tall coming in towards the bottom of the weight class will be tough so I'll required as much added size but likely more important the abiltiy to be shredded to the bone if I want to place well. This is the reasoning behind looking at the tren/test cycle even in the offseason.

Tren is a joint killer for me. I think anything that dries you out would. With some gh and deca though it should be all good.

Thanks for the input. I was thinking that with tren being a nor-19 it may share the same joint lubricating properties. Further research shows the general opinions show the opposite.

All in all I"m leaning towards the Test/NPP/DBOl cycle. It seems I may make more gains this way vs the tren cycle, and the shorter ester of Deca would be more suited to the 10 week cycle. I'll be sure to keep diet in check/GH use to maintain a lean state to avoid unescary off season bulk i've submitted myself to in the past.

Do you see any issues with the cylce layout
-should i "frontload" the first 2 weeks with a small amount of test P while the test e gets in the system
-any issues with running the test-p/npp right up until a few days before starting PCT
-PCT look good-any need for Caber/Prami?

I"m going to give some of Mao's dvd's a shot, looking forward to this.

Attachments

• test npp dbol.png
    test npp dbol.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 12,977
If you're planning on two cycles, I would do the test/deca/dbol (#2), then the second cycle do the test/tren/dbol (#1).

The second cycle *should* help you be closer so the prep cycle is that much easier.

I would think, anyway :D

Test / Deca

Save the Tren when getting ready for show.

BTW what is "Mao's dvd's "?

If you're planning on two cycles, I would do the test/deca/dbol (#2), then the second cycle do the test/tren/dbol (#1).

The second cycle *should* help you be closer so the prep cycle is that much easier.

I would think, anyway :D

With it being only 10 weeks do you still prefer long deca esther over Npp?

Reasoning for having tren cycle closer to competition makes sense. With that said ill still have a gap in between the 2nd off season and a true contest/cut cycle.

Dr. G said there is no reason to use Deca over NPP in his professional opinion, fyi. Just spreading the info.

i read reference to dr. g a handful of times but am unfamiiar with who this is. also does he have a centeral place for some of his thoughts?

If you search for " Dr G Q&A" by geardepot you should find the thread...I'd post a link but my phone doesn't work well for me :D

10 weeks?

1500 test
1000 deca
100 anadrol ed(6on)
50 dbol ed(6on)
300 Tren/week optional

Cruise with 250+ Test

SAPS has a good idea too if you don't want to use test and like tren/NPP.

I would do what he said but increase Tren and npp each to 600.he has a good idea Imo. Obviously what I wrote will give more muscle mass since it's much more gear, but depends how serious you are, how much you monitor your health and diet, and how much muscle you really need out of this

Last edited:
That thread has been removed from the site. You know you posted on a 2 year old thread, right?

Yes I think I might of.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity