Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Registered Member

Bulking with Tren?

Currently on 1600mgs of test cyp bulking eating 5-6k cals.
Going very well now up 21lbs

I have used tren to cut but never to bulk....

Want to know if dropping the test to 300 and adding tren at 800mgs while eating loads of food would provided more muscle mass than test only at 1600mgs. Thinking i would most likely get more strength with tren.

thanks
Old 02-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Youre going to have to eat a whole lot more than you are now to gain more with that new switch. Definitely possible, but tren will change the game for that.

GTG CHEM! discounts codes
10% discount always use "Collinb10"
35% discount 100-299 dollars use "pro35"
50% discount 300+ dollars use "pro50"
Old 02-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Registered Member

Not sure i can eat any more. Iam full all the time. Just thinking tren is some much more anabolic than test i can use a bit less and get better results. I have definitely put on some fat but not much.

Thinking with the added strength gains of tren and its anabolic properties i could gain more muscle mass while bulking than with high tren low test vs just high test only.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

BUMP,
I am staring at this Tren E.....

thinking 800mgs of tren E and 300mgs Test E will add more mass than Test only at 1600mgs?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I want more feedback before i pin.

thanks
Old 02-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Its my opinion you can cut or gain with ANY anabolic or androgen-its mostly about diet.
Tren will make it a little harder to gain sheer weight but I would think it would also moderate gains and keep you a bit leaner...a bit...again diet would be key.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

Wouldn't tren provide more muscle gains than test since it so much more anabolic?
Last time i cut with tren i was so strong it was scary. Bulking on tren with a surplus of cals has to be just amazing in terms of mass gained and strength i would assume???
Old 02-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkbulk8 View Post
Wouldn't tren provide more muscle gains than test since it so much more anabolic?
Last time i cut with tren i was so strong it was scary. Bulking on tren with a surplus of cals has to be just amazing in terms of mass gained and strength i would assume???
Tren is designed or used for cattle for leaner beef, sure theres a surplus of growth anabolically as with any AAS but it also seems to increase metabolic rate which is why a lot of guys prefer it as a cutting drug.
I have used it for bulking and I can tell you it makes size increases slower to come by, not too mention that gaining size will allready have a negative effect on your cardiovascular system throw in tren and you can bet on the Darth Vader effect.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Banned

I don't understand why people think it's so hard to bulk with tren? That's why farmers give fina to cattle...feed efficiency. You get more meat (muscle) with less food. My best bulk ever was on tren. I love it but my cholesterol doesn't
Old 02-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudcki27 View Post
I don't understand why people think it's so hard to bulk with tren? That's why farmers give fina to cattle...feed efficiency. You get more meat (muscle) with less food. My best bulk ever was on tren. I love it but my cholesterol doesn't
You think 800mgs tren e and 300-400mgs test e will provide more muscle mass than a test e only cycle at 1600mgs?
Old 02-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulkbulk8 View Post
You think 800mgs tren e and 300-400mgs test e will provide more muscle mass than a test e only cycle at 1600mgs?
No doubt in my mind. You could even leave the test at 200mgs a week.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

Sweet... jumping on tren e at 800 and test e at 200.
Thanks
dudcki27 likes this.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

Bulking is 100% diet. So iam thinking why not use the most anabolic steroid while bulking.
I know when i used tren e during a cut my strength was unreal. I cant wait to see what the strength gains are like with a surplus of calories!!!! Its going to be crazy!
dudcki27 and collinb like this.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Banned

bro i wouldnt drop test to 300 and add tren to 800 drop test to 1500mgs so basically the same and add 2-300mgs tren ace a wk and some masteron will be strong and get fukin huge and eat a fukin TON of food
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

I would just keep going on same cycle, or add a fast acting compound with it to get a little more gains...

Why not just add 50mg winny or masteron with the test...
save the tren for next cycle..
Old 02-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmugger View Post
bro i wouldnt drop test to 300 and add tren to 800 drop test to 1500mgs so basically the same and add 2-300mgs tren ace a wk and some masteron will be strong and get fukin huge and eat a fukin TON of food
I guarantee that's wrong. Tren is way stronger than test.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

I can tell you this test is making me huge. Strength is climbing every day.
Tren is more anabolic than test by a lot and iam thinking that even at 1.6g of test the tren at 800 will still give better strength gains.
Iam sure i have gained some fat and have some water weight as well.

I have heard guys gain 15-20 lbs on tren while bulking and others say 15-20lb gain from tren is not possible due to how lean it makes you.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member

beginners forum...1600mg test/week
Old 02-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Tried a few, all I can say is my body loves tren, even at low doses. Strength, and got wicked lean. Gave me a bad case of acne though.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Registered Member

As long as your diet is in check you will gain, like the other poster mentioned, lower the test to ~200 and dose your tren as you see fit. Happy bulking!
Old 02-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Registered Member

I strongly recommend that anyone who lifts weights takes trenbolone.