over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body By Ergopep and GearSquad

Its christmas TIME!!!

So guys, one thing i havent been doing lately in this thread is sharing stuff about my family and my life. I think it was something everyone seemed to enjoy.

So things are going great for me right now. I am working full time at the comp programmer job and working for Ergopep in my part time. The cool thing about working for ergo is that its fun and its not like work. I never get the amount of job well dones or thank you's i get with ergo at my regular job=-)

So we went christmas shopping tonight for the kids. Lauren buys her daughter presents and i add a few on. I like to pick out special things that her mommy might not get her, me and aj have rockstar taste!!! LMAO!

So we had the kids circle things in the toys r'us wish list catalog and then we compiled a list and went shopping. It was a dizzying array of sights and sounds at the toys r us doorbuster event.

So i fill the cart with toys for tristen ranging from xbox 360, 3ds games, to light strike weapons, rtemote control helicopters some car that goes through water, dirt, and snow, just about every actuon figure in the captain america,iron man and green lantern line. Well i was getting nervous as i approached the register and i had set a limit of $400 on tristen. Well i got 2 $40 gift cards for the video games i bought, but i overshot the $400 and it came out to $750. I got a disapproving look from my better half but she understands.

Now on to my stepdaughter, i picked her up some moxie girl doll head that you can do its hair and makepup(yes its JUST a head), a justin beiber doll with real hair(this one is really for me....shhhhh), and some other things. I dont get the little girl stuff but i love her to death so i try.

What is everyone else doing to handle their shopping for kids or loved ones? I loved to hear about all of you and your families too guys!

I've been meaning to join his site. How much of this info is on there? Can we get a good grasp of his methods from his site alone??

You know what buddy, i have a login to his site and i havent actually looked at it. It has videos of all the exercises and all. If you guys dont follow his articles he writes some very interesting articles over at tnation, you might want to check em out

Bro...First...thanks for sharing a few minutes out of your day with me yesterday...awesome!

Second...I forgot to THANK YOU, for the time you served our country, and gave yourself for our freedoms...THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Third....Dude WTF...you're changing like week to week. Pretty damn impressive!! Great job bro!

Wow, nice story on the Christmas shopping!

I find it amazing you're already done!!! :eek: I've always been...since I can remember, a very very late Christmas shopper.

I have four daughters...two from a previous marriage, who are fantastic, and they are older now, so the Christmas shopping for them is gotten more affordable and manageable. I am not fashion dude, though my beloved is...she'll go out and find clothing and jewelry that they'll wear.

For me, I find out what their favorite stores to shop...I go to the register and pick up gift cards. They really like those, because they can go and get what that want. I shopped for years for them, when I was single, and they were younger, and spent way to much...but i think that's what dads do for their daughters.

My two younger daughters, toys, barbies, etc. etc. etc. They'll be fun to shop for...I turn into a kid looking at all the amazing toys they have nowadays!

You've really inspired me to start earlier...as least for Molly...better get crack'n!

BTW...I can just picture you walking up to the register...cashier is scanning, scanning, scanning...and Lauren thinking WTF...why not just buy the store! T will be blessed this Christmas...make sure to post of pics on Christmas morning when he's opening his presents...would love to see the look on his face!

Hete is a halloween pic:)

Thanks j. Yeah its an awesome time of the yeae.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321102512371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321102512371.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 545
  • uploadfromtaptalk1321102539096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321102539096.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 507
  • uploadfromtaptalk1321102581614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321102581614.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 513
LMAO! Love the pic with the jack'o lantern! Is that AJ in the first pic? if so, she is very cute!

LMAO! Love the pic with the jack'o lantern! Is that AJ in the first pic? if so, she is very cute!

Yes sir, thats my little rockstar:)

Her smile melts me......i truly thank god every morning and every night for the blessings I have.

Yes sir, thats my little rockstar:)

Her smile melts me......i truly thank god every morning and every night for the blessings I have.

You know...before I go to bed each night, I go first into Ella's room (5 yr) kiss her on the cheek, and whisper in her ear "papa loves you". Sometimes she'll barely open her eyes, and she'll reach up and hug me around my neck, and whisper, "love you papa".

I'll then go and check on Rebecca (3yr), she sleeps each way come Sunday, and the covers are all over the place...so I'll pick her up, put her head on the pillow, and give her a kiss...put the blankets on her and just look at how peaceful she is...just sleeping.

As I leave her room, I literally thank God for both of them...and joy they bring into my life...good stuff no doubt!

So one full week on this diet and I feel and look much better.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321140853243.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321140853243.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 395
What an awesome thread bro, im enjoying it thus far.

Awesome pics too bro, i love my little girl to death, and while i cant be home with her all the time due to certain work circumstances, i make sure to talk to her on the phone, and go home whenever possible.

Lookin big and lean too btw, but you already know this! :headbang:

You rook crazy big rike Godzilla!!! I very impressed!!! :yeahthat:

Thanks guys. DId you guys notice how much bigger my new phone is too!!!!

I bought the samsung Galaxy S2. I am loving this thing!

Oh...is that what they are calling "it" nowadays...a phone?? Damn...I wonder how that will work on my wife? Hey baby, check out my phone...zippp....plop....nice huh? They call this a Samsung! :p:D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321288335757.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321288335757.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 283

I just went and bought the same phone a couple days ago cause I lost mine, I love it but Im still tryin to learn how to use it, im not very gagit savy.:confused:

Yeah we all keep logs and shit,thats not why.

I like them because every single time we each post pics there is improvement in one form or another. And that shows me that each and every member puts time and effort into their physique. I dont care what anyone looks like what i am impressed by is constant forward progress. That shows that they all have the discipline required and are hardcore.

appreciate that type of recognition. in this ego driven sport of what have you done or how have you looked lately, looking at what progress is made is a good perspective to have
-c

Kamikaze and Kigtropins

So everyone, i have been curious about kigs and a friend of mine had bought some from kamikaze. I talked him into parting with a single kit.....damn him. I tested it in my infamous BG gh testing thread and lo and behold, there was virtually NO bg drop and then a spike in bg. Wait this is how quality gh is supposed to work. Not to mention that after that single 10iu serving, my hands were throbing the entire next day. To say i was impressed by kigtropins was an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!

Now that being said, i reached out to kamikaze and wanted to see if he could take care of me. Well, to say he took care of me more than you can imagine!!!!!!!!!! So i am walking away from all of this with enough kigs to take me at 10iu through my contest prep. I will post pics as always and i am looking forward to the changes i am going to make after months on these kigtropins.

Guys i cannot say this enough, reach out to kamikaze the man is a good guy and honest business man!

Thank you kamikaze!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12