over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body By Ergopep and GearSquad

So everyone, i have been curious about kigs and a friend of mine had bought some from kamikaze. I talked him into parting with a single kit.....damn him. I tested it in my infamous BG gh testing thread and lo and behold, there was virtually NO bg drop and then a spike in bg. Wait this is how quality gh is supposed to work. Not to mention that after that single 10iu serving, my hands were throbing the entire next day. To say i was impressed by kigtropins was an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!

Now that being said, i reached out to kamikaze and wanted to see if he could take care of me. Well, to say he took care of me more than you can imagine!!!!!!!!!! So i am walking away from all of this with enough kigs to take me at 10iu through my contest prep. I will post pics as always and i am looking forward to the changes i am going to make after months on these kigtropins.

Guys i cannot say this enough, reach out to kamikaze the man is a good guy and honest business man!

Thank you kamikaze!

Bro, you know your word is gold around here...and I appriceate your validation of the quality sponsors here.

Kigs has also been recommended by GH15...so with both of you agreeing on the quality...is really something!

Good luck bro...many props and much respect!

So everyone, i have been curious about kigs and a friend of mine had bought some from kamikaze. I talked him into parting with a single kit.....damn him. I tested it in my infamous BG gh testing thread and lo and behold, there was virtually NO bg drop and then a spike in bg. Wait this is how quality gh is supposed to work. Not to mention that after that single 10iu serving, my hands were throbing the entire next day. To say i was impressed by kigtropins was an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!!!

Now that being said, i reached out to kamikaze and wanted to see if he could take care of me. Well, to say he took care of me more than you can imagine!!!!!!!!!! So i am walking away from all of this with enough kigs to take me at 10iu through my contest prep. I will post pics as always and i am looking forward to the changes i am going to make after months on these kigtropins.

Guys i cannot say this enough, reach out to kamikaze the man is a good guy and honest business man!

Thank you kamikaze!

Your looking great. GH is a wonderful thing... I can feel the difference on only 2IU. I just ordered 500IU Kigs from Kamikaze :) I am genuinelly excited like a kid before Xmas. Gonna do 5IU and see how I am. Goodluck with your prep etc. Lovely pics of the kids :)

Your looking great. GH is a wonderful thing... I can feel the difference on only 2IU. I just ordered 500IU Kigs from Kamikaze :) I am genuinelly excited like a kid before Xmas. Gonna do 5IU and see how I am. Goodluck with your prep etc. Lovely pics of the kids :)

Thanks buddy, i like to share my family. I am not as bad as i seem sometimes=-)

I am not actually prepping elvia, i am just losing bodyfat at a pretty quick pace....lol. Its kinda exciting. I am still holding tight at 230lbs and just losing bodyfat.

you look like a mean lean sob. baby eater. I am glad you are like kamas gh, gh15 approved and osiris approved you know its good.

Hey big O. Just got in the door from vacation....checked to see how u are doing...getting the dense hard look brother..! I'll email you tomorrow...going to make some minor adjustments to plan (diet)...keep cranking!

JM

getting there

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1322912592101.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1322912592101.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 289
Your arms and delts are huge from that pic I must say looking good bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws