over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body By Ergopep and GearSquad

Looking massive big O! As usual! I sent you that pm by the way, get to it when you can.

Defiantly have to hook us up with a leg pic!

Hey bud...you really are getting thick!

Can you share with me what your training days look like now...i.e. 3 days per week, 4 days etc...and the body part break down?

thanks buddy! ;)

Hey bud...you really are getting thick!

Can you share with me what your training days look like now...i.e. 3 days per week, 4 days etc...and the body part break down?

thanks buddy! ;)

Thanks brother.

I can talk in general terms. THe workout is 4 days
Day 1- legs
day 2 - chest/shoulders
day 3 - off
day 4 - back
day5 - arms(FUCKING LOVE JOHN's arm trqaniing)
day 6 & 7 - off

The focus is on a lot of pre-exhaust and a concentration on perfect form instead of just hoisting the weight. It was really humbling the first few times but i honestly can see changes in my physique. I might be delusional.

Now i have started the diet. It is a bit different than anything i have ever done and jesus its a lot less calories than i normally eat BUT the thing is so far, i feel GREAT on it. I am not bloated and waddling around. Its going to be a good time now, you know?

How is your workout going J?

Thanks for sharing bro! So I would take it your kicking the crap of that particular muscle group on that day, and giving it a full week of recovery?

I've seen John's methods on video...he recently put one of Dave Tate's up, regarding his leg training routine. Dave is a bad mofo...and he mentioned he damn near hurled after his leg press routine...using weights and bands.

Here is the link...you might enjoy it.
**broken link removed**

That is good that you're feeling better with your diet. I've used the force feed for sometime, and thought I did put on size (283 lbs), there were bodyfat issues to deal with. Of course, I wasn't using GH/Slin, which I'm sure would have made a hell've difference...but shoving the food down, after awhile was just to much damn work.

I'm confident JM will get you in the best shape you've been in, or have ever been in. I'm looking forward to the changes that are about to occur!

Right now I've changed my routine to a 4-way split, M-T-TH-F....Chest/bis-Legs-Back/Tris. Which ever body part(s) come up on M will get hit again on F.

I will be changing the workout exercises into two different groups, so I don't get bored. Most of them will be your basic movements to push as much weight within that particular rep range.

I will throw in shoulders on every other chest/bi workout. Reason being, they've taken a beating over the years, and they do get quite a bit of stimulus training with the other muscle groups. Trying to reduce the direct impact to the rotator etc.

I am pyramiding the sets, of 3-4 sets per exercise, and depending the muscle group or how I feel, I'll do 3-4 exercises per group.

Based on the muscle group I'll go 12-6 reps on large muscle groups, to 18-12 on smaller. The smaller muscle groups will get fewer sets, but higher reps.

My diet pretty much follows 50/30/20 P/C/F...give or take...my carb source is generally fruit. Phil H got me hooked on that source...as opposed to rice, oats etc. Not that I never eat rice or oats, but the main staple is fruit and green veggies. Fats come from Coconut Oil, EVOO, and my meat sources.

That is it in a nutshell...and I'll be throwing this up in my log soon.

Hope you're well bro...would love to chat soon!

Dropping water like a mofo

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320893900819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320893900819.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 312
water and body hair^^^ ha

I wish i weighed that much and still had some abbs, nice job bro.

Look tight bro...

JM is going to do great things for you!

I wish i weighed that much and still had some abbs, nice job bro.

I am disciplined but, gh is a wonderful drug:)

Mountaindog diet

I am absolutely loving this diet so far.

The first day was tough because it was considerably less food than i am used. I am 'mommy's little piggy' but i can say that i am not hungry. John explained to me that the amount of calories i am eating is sufficient to grow when we promote good stomach bacteria and flora. We are actually utilizing those calories more efficiently, so we get more bang for our buck.

Some of the food choices are outside my comfort zone BUT i feel great all day long. I am never bloated or stuffed and i dropped an load of water.

Tonight will be my second workout on the diet and i am excited. The way he has this structured, i get the carbs i need when i need them. I am really excited to be working with john. Not only is the man smart as hell but he instantly puts you at ease and you feel like you are conversing with an old high school buddy. He is just that good of a guy!

I am absolutely loving this diet so far.

The first day was tough because it was considerably less food than i am used. I am 'mommy's little piggy' but i can say that i am not hungry. John explained to me that the amount of calories i am eating is sufficient to grow when we promote good stomach bacteria and flora. We are actually utilizing those calories more efficiently, so we get more bang for our buck.

Some of the food choices are outside my comfort zone BUT i feel great all day long. I am never bloated or stuffed and i dropped an load of water.

Tonight will be my second workout on the diet and i am excited. The way he has this structured, i get the carbs i need when i need them. I am really excited to be working with john. Not only is the man smart as hell but he instantly puts you at ease and you feel like you are conversing with an old high school buddy. He is just that good of a guy!

this will be interesting, besides the training i know his eating approach is very different to what you have been doing, is their a little insight without going into to much what the diets like? macros etc? im amped to see what happens with u...

this will be interesting, besides the training i know his eating approach is very different to what you have been doing, is their a little insight without going into to much what the diets like? macros etc? im amped to see what happens with u...

With his diet, its not about the macros, its more about the individual food choices. Ther are more to foods than just the macros they provide. Remember he focuses on health also, so the diet has a lot of greens.....btw i ahte greens=-)

I will ask john how much i can share.

the macros are nothing special.

Look Great Bro! Exciting journey for you and all of us that read your log.. John is first class, and will bring you to the Promised Land.. Looking Great And Feeling Great. WINNER!

I gotta get you a plate for your ride "HOSS":headbang:

JR

Thanks brother.

Day 1- legs
day 2 - chest/shoulders
day 3 - off
day 4 - back
day 6 & 7 - off

The focus is on a lot of pre-exhaust and a concentration on perfect form instead of just hoisting the weight. It was really humbling the first few times but i honestly can see changes in my physique. I might be delusional.

Now i have started the diet. It is a bit different than anything i have ever done and jesus its a lot less calories than i normally eat BUT the thing is so far, i feel GREAT on it. I am not bloated and waddling around. Its going to be a good time now, you know?

Your abs look alot more shredded from John's diet.

Last edited:
Your abs look alot more shredded from John's diet.

THanks john, i have dropped an ass load of water! Feeling better and more healthy.

Thanks brother.

Day 1- legs
day 2 - chest/shoulders
day 3 - off
day 4 - back
day 6 & 7 - off

Looking shredded!!!

Now lets talk about this delusional thing:D

With his diet, its not about the macros, its more about the individual food choices. Ther are more to foods than just the macros they provide. Remember he focuses on health also, so the diet has a lot of greens.....btw i ahte greens=-)

I will ask john how much i can share.

the macros are nothing special.

I've been meaning to join his site. How much of this info is on there? Can we get a good grasp of his methods from his site alone??

Couple of progress pics

5 days in md diet......feeling great. I might even have a,small mutation going on...lol;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1321070028940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321070028940.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 331
  • uploadfromtaptalk1321070046051.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321070046051.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 322
  • uploadfromtaptalk1321070090073.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1321070090073.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 352
  • uploadfromtaptalk1321070112068.jpg