Time to grow!

6/9/12 200lb

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
6/11/12 210lbs

cheated on diet 6/9 (took pops out to eat) then 6/10 I had 3 slices of pizza for breakfast... Dumass me

Felt like a powerhouse in the gym today!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
leg day

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thighs touch each other even when heels are about 6-8" apart now :)

6/22 and 6/24

6/22 leg day 210lbs (pics about 5 mins after training)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
relaxed straight on
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

6/24 chest/shoulders (pics about 30mins after training)
bloated up from cheat meals on Friday/Saturday.
Hell Sat night I had what would equate to a box of twinkies I believe :headbang:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
^^ 2 more from today in the kitchen

Last edited:
Good going ..u have shown a lot of progress since I have last logged on bro...can definitely tell you have been throwin around some heavy iron!

quick comparison

**broken link removed**
5/5/12 @ 195lbs
vs
6/24/12 @ 212lbs

6/27/12 206lbs

twinky eating bloat is gone so back to normal weight :)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Louzee and I have been biking a bit lately (bicycle*)
Getting in around 10miles+ per day or so (real bikes not indoor stationary) Tag on Tx lovely 98F+ weather and you got yourself a recipe for easy fat burn.

My personal best bike ride I ever did solo was around 30-35miles in 1 sitting. I'm thinking about doing it again soon, perhaps over the weekend early while there isn't much traffic on the road to run me over.

On side note, I think I'm finally getting a good handle on this growing game :) Also I have learned how easy it is to keep my bf under control while still maintaining a fairly normalish life with occasional cheats. Right now I'm having around 3-5 small cheats per week and maintaining what before I would have had to diet hard to maintain. Its funny what a little moderation, proper training program (for you) and quality supplements can do :)

Need to get in another truenutrition order before long, running low on my lbas!

Last edited:
Just noticed I'm up a solid +14lbs in 8 weeks at same bf :)

4/26/12 192lbs
**broken link removed**

I'm looking forward to what my next 8 weeks has to bring ;)

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

6/28/12 leg day

pumped like crazy, was hard to press the gas and brake pedals on the car to drive home.

thats pretty big, how often do you think i should work out my legs?
is onnce a week enough?

Right now I only work my legs once a week, anything more than that and they start running off and leaving the rest of my body behind.

My training split right now that is working great.

Day 1
chest/delts
incline db flys to pre fatigue chest
db bench flat
hammer strength bench flat

hammer strength military press
upright cable rows (done with rope)
db laterals

Day 2
back/bis/calves
supinate lat pull
1 arm db bent over row
hammer high row
seated cable row

standing bb curl

Day 3
rest

Day 4
arms/delts
upright cable row (done with rope)
db lateral
high rep seated military hammer strength

dips (sometimes dip machine, othertimes weighted dips)
overhead bb extensions on high incline bench (amazing stretch)
seated tricep extension hammer strength

1 arm preacher db curls
bb pronate curl
"stretch" curls db, done in incline bench around 45-65* let the arm stretch the bicep at the bottom, hurts like hell, pumps like crazy

Day 5
legs/calves
calves first, seated and standing, pump them like crazy till I want to cry then move on to hams
Sumo Leg Press foot mid position, hits hams, adductors, quads all very nicely for me
lying leg curl
top half leg extensions

Day 6
rest

Day 7 repeat from beginning....

Bro I just seen the court pictures of that James dude who just did the theatre shooting (prayers go out to all the victims families) and thought it eerily looked like you, then the name, then the gun hobby factor, had to literally stop doing cardio and investigate further.

Very glad to see it's not you! Am I crazy or does he look like your twin?

uhh yeah that's not me.

I've been hella busy and at the moment am not bodybuilding. I am actually working at getting into the Armed Forces so training has changed over to tons of running, pushups, situps, sprints, etc.

I did notice I have been getting a crazy number of friend requests on bodyspace.com and one of them commented and said Congrats on the we mirin feature. I didn't know anything about this so I googled
bodyspace we mirin bmcjames

and this is the link I found
Bodybuilding.com - We 'Mirin Vol. 9: 15 Powerful Physiques

I'm number 5 :)

haven't posted pics in a while so here is today

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

210lbs 8/7/12

Going for meps physical this week, 21lbs over weight but easily within bf requirements (military tape measure method says I'm 12-13%, 33.5" waist with 17" neck)

Last edited:
diet: lol if I even have one anymore?

So I know I won't be getting my 6 meals a day at 40/40/20 p/c/f once I'm in so I have been getting my body use to eating more or less normally again.

Eating 2-3 meals a day.

Breakfast is usually a 6oz can of almonds with a met-rx protein bar.

lunch is typically a couple glasses of high protein chocolate milk
HEB's Mootopia 2% chocolate milk (12g pro, 13g carb, 4.5g fat per 8oz) and possibly another protein bar if I'm really hungry.

Dinner is usually always a big hearty chunk of meat, either pork chops, lean ground beef or chicken fried chicken breast (around 12-16oz meat) also topped with a bit of gravy and jasmine rice.

Basically each meal is around 1500 cals. Depending on how active I am for the day I may get 4500 cals but most days are around 3500 or so. I focus on foods that I know I'll be getting so that when I'm there my body doesn't freakout so much. It was living hell for the first 2 weeks but my body is finally coming to adapt to it now and energy is ample to get my tasks done and I no longer feel bloated and on the crapper all day.

I try to stick to roughly ~80-90g pro, 100-150g carb, 30-50g fat per meal

Last edited:
I'm in :)

I'll be shipped out for Fort Benning Georgia on Jan 14th.

After basic and AIT I'll pickup where I left off here and really start packing.

UPDATE :)

No I'm not dead, and I hardly even ever weight lift anymore. When I do get to weight lift it is more geared towards improving on my pt test.

I do legs maybe 1 time a week (running about 6 days a week now) so when I do legs it is bb walking lunges with 135lbs for 10 steps, then do 10 squats and put bar on ground, rest and repeat 3 sets

I pretty much train chest/back/abbs 3-4 times a week.

Tuesday morning I do a pt test
2 min pushups max reps
2 min situps max reps (hands behind head)
2 mile run

Tuesday evening is more running, typically sprints intervals with jogging. Apparently there is no walking in the army, only sprinting, running, or when your lucky, jogging haha

Wed if I'm feeling good I go to to gym and knockout 3-5 sets of max reps wide pullups, then 3 sets of max reps dips, then a 1 mile run(1 mile is around 6min 30 sec now)

Thursday morning is hiit cardio, sprints and jogs again. Sometimes we do something fun called an Indian run. Thursday evening is pushup/situp improvements.

30 seconds
1 min
1min 30 sec
2 min

Do max number of pushups(or situps) you can in that allotted time, once you can't get anymore drop to the knees and do girl pushups. For the situp improvement it is typically leg lifts/throwdowns which leave your abbs hurting for days.

Friday I go to gym and knock out arms, a couple close grip chinups, diamond pushups/dips, then maybe toss in some delts with military press low weight high reps (25+reps)

Saturday is my only real rest day. Sunday I'm doing a ruc walk, last time was 7 miles with 40lbs in 1hr 55min. Next time I'm doing 12 miles with 40lbs for 3 hrs hopefully

So all in all, doing everything wrong per bodybuilding theory, but STILL growing and even on a crappo diet!

Really only getting maybe 150-200 g protein, 400-500 g carb and like 150g fat a day or so

Morning is typically 2 big boneless porkchops broiled with 4 slices bread and jelly

Lunch is whatever I can get my hands on, sometimes 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk, other times a couple protein bars, or hell even fast food...

Dinner is usually 5 whole eggs with a big handful of mozzarella cheese.

So all in all with sub par diet, training to FAILURE 3-4 times a week and tons of cardio and still making progress.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Q!

Now you got me thinking lol

My npc card expires next year, I haven't been on clean diet in at least 2 months and I'm holding a fairly lean condition already especially considering my diet I've been on (around 5k cals a day probably 40% fat, 30% carb, 30% protein).

I'm 203 this morning (a bit leaner than last pics, been picking up the intensity with training) and 5'11" tall. I'm holding the majority of my pudge in the back and glutes.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity