over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to grow!

Now you got me thinking lol

My npc card expires next year, I haven't been on clean diet in at least 2 months and I'm holding a fairly lean condition already especially considering my diet I've been on (around 5k cals a day probably 40% fat, 30% carb, 30% protein).

I'm 203 this morning (a bit leaner than last pics, been picking up the intensity with training) and 5'11" tall. I'm holding the majority of my pudge in the back and glutes.

Men's bikini?

9/26/2012 back in the saddle, fat and bloated...

A bit fat and bloated. I had a minor injury last thursday, musta pulled/tore something in my right gluteus medius muscle. Fri evening, all day sat and all day sunday I was pretty much bed ridden. Unable to walk, could barely hobble around or anything.

Injuries make me depressed so when that happened my diet went to complete garbage. Pretty much ate donuts, pizza, fast foods, junk food, etc all day everyday till I started to feel better.

Today I'm feeling about 99% back to perfect though! Went to the gym and did a upperbody workout to keep things easy on the bottom end still, will go for a slow long distance jog this weekend to be sure I'm back to my A game before I start tearing it up again next week.

210lbs here 9/26/2012

Injury happend like so:
Did pt with the army boys, we did it high intensity style, I built them a custom prowler type sled, we got in 2 lines 4 people per line. Roughly 25yrds distance between each line, we sprint it back and forth between this making sure to hit both sides of the prowler (high side/low side are both very different workouts). This went fine and dandy and all, when we were done my glutes were toast but not hurt yet, it was about 20 minutes later when I was still bsing around there and I volunenteered to demonstrate a burpee, well after 20mins my body must have cooled back down because my second burpee I felt a terrible pain in the arse. I brush it off and act like nothing happened to keep my cool then went home.

That all was Thursday, the pain really didn't set in until late in Friday evening. Then Sat/Sunday it was at its worst where I was pretty much fully incapacitated. Unable to put on shoes, bend over, could hardly get out of bed to go to the bathroom etc... Then things started turning around Monday and Tuesday I was feeling a ton better, now today I'm feeling just about 100% again so I went and did a little workout this morning.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Ohh yeah if you didn't notice, pimpdaddy glasses are on :)

My babe Louzee got me a set of Oakley's last week! They rock

Tractor tires

**broken link removed**

My Army recruiting station put me in charge of organizing and executing a advanced pt for the new recruits.

I'm doing a test run of it tomorrow with our future soldier commander.

Prowler (sled), tires to flip, tire to beat with sledgehammer, tire to pull with rope and harness,
3" rope to oscillate, deadlifts, dips, situps, pullups, tire rows

I should have the basis all covered pretty well:)

Its being setup similar to a crossfit/bootcamp layout however we're focusing more on explosive power since we get plenty of cardio already. I'm calling it PowerFit!

today, 11/18/2012 56days out 200lbs

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Diet is high carb mod fat mod protein pre workouts and high protein high fat every other part of the day.

No real set workout routine anymore, usually go to the gym 4 times a week or so.

Complete upper body day (2 chest, 2 back, 1 bi, 1 tri) followed by a complete lower body day (squat,dead,stair stepper for calves)

A typical days diet looks like so:

wakeup

2 giant almond butter jelly sandwhichs (pre workout meal)

post workout meal

1.5 lbs of boneless pork center loins (pan broiled), about 3 whole diced jalopenos, and a big handfull of natural cheese tossed on top

lunch
a quart to 2quarts of high protein low carb chocolate milk (48g pro, 48g carb, 20g fat per quart)

dinner
1 lb 93/7 lean ground beef, around 1.5 cups of cheese, 4 whole jalopenos diced, about 2/3rds a bag of sweet potato fries **broken link removed**

I'm somewhere along the lines of 4k-4.5k cals a day just to maintain right now (and thats when I'm skipping my 4x cardio sessions a week). With the cardio session I have to get around 6k cals a day to maintain.

Last edited:
100% clean from all things for close to 4 months now

Don't use ANYTHING. No protein powders, no creatine, no bcaa, not even a multi vitamin.

Diet is maybe 1-3 meals a day (usually really big meals though, such as 2lbs beef 80/20 ground, a whole onion, 2 cups shredded cheese, and half a bag of sweet potato fries or maybe a big tub of pineapple chunks). I'm somewhere around 10,000mg of sodium a day! Been going out drinking and partying maybe every other day, just enjoying life :)

Bodyweight is 185lbs in these pictures

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
12/25/12 Christmas Day

12/26/12 day after christmas...
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed****broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I am 6 foot tall

I am still just as strong!
Can do 115lbs weighted dips for 5 reps
Deadlift 455lbs x 5 (with straps) or by 2-3 without straps

I really only use weights maybe 1x or 2x a month right now just to keep my lower body strong and big. I'm running 1 mile in 5:45 or better if I had a energy drink :)

For pushup training I do foot elevated on a bench pushups (nose touch ground) shoulderwidth hand placement. I can knock 50+ pushups in 1 set. The army pushup test is a standard on ground pushup and I need 80+ so that's no problem anymore. Sometimes I do diamond pushups, foot elevated I can get 40, on ground I flat I can get 55 non stop.

Ohh yeah Louzee and I broke up, but its not such a bad thing.
Girls flock to me like crazy now! lol the good things about being in tip top shape :)

Last edited:
Christmas night I was total shitfaced drunk (well for a couple hours hahha) but not as bad as the girl I took out!

I had:
1 irish car bomb
3 test tube tequila shots
3 bottle bud lights
1 shot of tequila rose
1 shot of wild turkey
1 shot of plain tequila
1 long island

That is everything she had too, I was already sobering up before leaving (alcohol goes right through me, the effects only last like 1-2 hours then I'm good) but she was wasted hahha, I pretty much had to firemans carry her out to the car, hold her from falling out while she puked etc. I didn't get her drunk like that too, thats the funny part. She said "do you think you can hang with me?" lol I was like sure I'll drink whatever your having.... Turns out she wasn't as badass as she thought :p I think my metabolism just soars now so nothing really does much to me anymore. For me to get wasted and it really last I have to pretty much line up 4-5 double shots of wild turkey and hit them one after the other... That will put me over the top and hungover the next day...

Holy shit, I thought you were dead or something!

don't jinx me!

Joined the Army

11x option 40 (infantry with ranger school right after basic/ait)
Scored great on asvab and everything is open from all branches. I just want the adventure so into the fray I go

So that's why I have kept low profile on here, that and I really only touch a weight like at MAX 1 time a week. I just pretty much do all bodyweight exercises right now getting prepared to max all the pt tests

Joined the Army

Scored great on asvab and everything is open from all branches. I just want the adventure so into the fray I go

So that's why I have kept low profile on here, that and I really only touch a weight like at MAX 1 time a week. I just pretty much do all bodyweight exercises right now getting prepared to max all the pt tests

Oh shit that's awesome! I had no idea. When do you go to basic?

Joined the Army

Congrats on your job bro! Tough one to get. Best advice I can give you is don't quit. It's 90% mental

Congrats on your job bro! Tough one to get. Best advice I can give you is don't quit. It's 90% mental

Don't worry bud, I am NOT one for quitting anything!

mkAuXjHEMgISwHuJbGqcdBRmPuxOodhrvzDr.jpg

Good Luck man. You're young, so get the most out of it. If I was still in my 20's i would of loved to go for Army Rangers or Special Forces but that opportunity has come and gone. Just to let you know, everyone that does Airborn end up loosing a inch or two in height.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131