over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin.... what to expect?

Who says he wants to be a bodybuilder? Maybe he just wants to be big

Heavy hitter is right on. I don't have the genetics to be a competivie bodybuilder, I know this.
I can take 2.5 g of test and in 6-7 weeks you would not be able to tell I am on anything.

Just want to add more mass. I am 6'4 236.

Thanks for the helps guys.

Dude never ever let anyone tell u that u cannot do something ppl treat u one way how u allow them

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

This isn't a race, give time, food and training and muscle will follow. Tall guys seem to take longer to develop a large physique. Slin is just another tool

i am a terrible responder to aas. i know what youre saying. i can take serious doses and not have any negative affects and only minimal positive results. but that doesnt mean how other things will affect you. No you will never an be ifbb pro, but i dont think you are that naive anyways. here is a breakdown of the gains ive got when adding insulin into the mix with gh.
cruising for 8 weeks at 175/wk- 220lbs. @5'9"@12-14%b.f.
add 350T.P.700 N.P.P.wks.1-6 - 227lbs.
wk6-8 add "/" +10iu H-r preworkout - 232lbs.
wk8-12 add """+5iu rips(2 on 1 off) prew- 241lb
drop to trt dose 3 wks later still running 2.5 rips/d 232lbs. 10-12% bf.'

my point is everyone responds to everything different, my body metabolizes aas like it was water yet based on how quickly my bodyfat is dropping with such a low dose of gh and the effects ive gotten from some peptides appearently my body is very sensitive to increases in gh.

even without gh I would still probably use slin. though it is one of the few drugs in the muscle regimen that could cause immediate death upon use it actually in the long term with reasonsible use holds the least amounts of long term damage. By reasonable i mean limited... then again since you are not trying to earn some trophy or some validation from others for what you are doing than you probably shouldnt do it anyways..;)

Last edited:
I have yet to find anything that gave me omg gains.

I found getting that stomach novovirus when I took a period of a 5-6 months to trim down and overshot my progress and goal of dropping 15 lbs by an additional 12 after shitting out anything possibly in my GI tract explosively like a fire hose every 3-4 hours including middle of deep night sleep over 4 days before getting over it...costco quantity doses of immodium did NOTHING to stop the rain....

so a little drols, winny, tren and prop for about 9 weeks while probably eating everything every hour on the hour put it almost all back but with much better composition since my body was completely depleted so an additionally heavy protein intake was better utilized ...

and I mean absolute kind of complete, like a new born getting real food for first time cuz the first few normal dumps coming back around where like shimmery vanilla soft serve, scary as shit but a little googling around said if was virus or food poisoning related I had nothing left to poop and majority of any bacteria like the healthy flora was even gone as well.... probiotics did wonders too after that discovery as well and no i would NOT recommend it for like a last minute pre-contest if you havent hit your marks yet... once the seals broke you cant stop rain

Slin won't do shit really without GH. It's just a shuttle for nutrients. U won't get stronger or much bigger. If u get bigger it's fat. If u don't compete don't bother. And ur buddy breaking his arm because he got so big and strong from slin is a bunch of shit.

Slin won't do shit really without GH. It's just a shuttle for nutrients. U won't get stronger or much bigger. If u get bigger it's fat. If u don't compete don't bother. And ur buddy breaking his arm because he got so big and strong from slin is a bunch of shit.

Thats not true with everyone, with regards to gaining fat on slin without gh. I haven't gained any substantial bf during my use. Now I havent made any freaky gains in muscle mass either, but definitely notice more muscle fullness and my recovery has been improved. If your diet is clean and you're training hard, fat gains shouldn't be an issue. But as its been said thousands of times on here, everyone reacts differently to different compounds. I've even seen guys post that they lean out a little while on slin.

I agree about not making significant gains in strength and haven't see many posts from those who have. Same is true based on my own experience.

Heavy hitter is right on. I don't have the genetics to be a competivie bodybuilder, I know this.
I can take 2.5 g of test and in 6-7 weeks you would not be able to tell I am on anything.

Just want to add more mass. I am 6'4 236.

Thanks for the helps guys.

My previous post wasn't meant to diss you bro. It's just a fact of life many of us have to deal with. Shit, if everyone or most people had the genetics for bbing, you would see more guys with 21+ inch arms in contest shape and more ifbb pros. As for slin, you really need to consider both the positives that everyone likes to mention and the negatives that nobody likes to talk about. If you feel as though the positives outweigh the negatives, then by all means, do what you gotta do.

You have no clue what you are talking abt regarding slin not working without gh. Oh maybe if taking tiny amounts of iu maybe. But if you take higher amounts you will gain muscle mass. Not just bodyfat. Have you used slin? How much and what was the protocol? Or are you just going by what a guy said on a bb forum?

op. I only use hum r. While I didnt get freaky big in 3 months. I did gain mass and strength. This is when my total aas was not over 400mg a week as well. I also feel that for best gains regarding slin you need to take multiple times a day, higher thean 10 iu and take more protein. I usually take over 350 grams when on slin as opposed to 250-300 not on slin.

You have no clue what you are talking abt regarding slin not working without gh. Oh maybe if taking tiny amounts of iu maybe. But if you take higher amounts you will gain muscle mass. Not just bodyfat. Have you used slin? How much and what was the protocol? Or are you just going by what a guy said on a bb forum?

op. I only use hum r. While I didnt get freaky big in 3 months. I did gain mass and strength. This is when my total aas was not over 400mg a week as well. I also feel that for best gains regarding slin you need to take multiple times a day, higher thean 10 iu and take more protein. I usually take over 350 grams when on slin as opposed to 250-300 not on slin.

When using over 10iu at a time, did you have to watch your carb intake. I ask bc I didn't eat many carbs, and had no issues.

Thats not true with everyone, with regards to gaining fat on slin without gh. I haven't gained any substantial bf during my use. Now I havent made any freaky gains in muscle mass either, but definitely notice more muscle fullness and my recovery has been improved. If your diet is clean and you're training hard, fat gains shouldn't be an issue. But as its been said thousands of times on here, everyone reacts differently to different compounds. I've even seen guys post that they lean out a little while on slin.

I agree about not making significant gains in strength and haven't see many posts from those who have. Same is true based on my own experience.

Ur right not everyone gets fat, I lean out like crazy. Recovery is great. There was a post I saw a few months back where a guy said that he gained 40lbs of muscle just using slin. He had pics and looked good, I can't find the post.

Ur right not everyone gets fat, I lean out like crazy. Recovery is great. There was a post I saw a few months back where a guy said that he gained 40lbs of muscle just using slin. He had pics and looked good, I can't find the post.

yep he looked massive afterwards. Part of the gains was he was just coming off a cut, but still...proof that slin works.

If you took insulin away from today's pros, they would all lose 20-40 lbs.

OK good. I usually run 2g of test and will with slin. I have no sides at this dose and its real test. I just don't respond all that well. A buddy takes 500-700 mgs and blows up with same test.

Same here if I do it right I can use slin and lean out day by day. To do that I use mountaindog's advice of doing carbs only during the pre/intra/post window while the insuiln is active.

I still never seen the type of results talked about with Mike Arnolds protocol though, I even went to GNC and bought all the exotic compounds listed that I could find it cost a fortune. Now I just stick with a basic carb and protein and there's no difference in results.

When using over 10iu at a time, did you have to watch your carb intake. I ask bc I didn't eat many carbs, and had no issues.

Personally, i find i can get away with around 60 grams of carbs per meal while R is active as long as I eat every 3 hours or so. Although I usually try to eat more carbs than this for the nutrient shuttling effects

Thinking about trying 3g a week to see if it makes any difference. If sides are manageable would this be something to try?

That's a lot of AAS. I dont think anyone here would really advise you to use that much. Its a choice only you can make

what does slin do differently when its with gh?
(I suppose you will say creates more igf)
but, its still a shuttle for nutrients... that's kinda whats great about it.
if you are saying its no good with out gh cuz you will get fat, I beg to differ. you ever run tren? tough to get fat on tren. add slin and test to that...good lil stack there... I would geuss:cool:
-JS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner