over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin.... what to expect?

what does slin do differently when its with gh?
(I suppose you will say creates more igf)
but, its still a shuttle for nutrients... that's kinda whats great about it.
if you are saying its no good with out gh cuz you will get fat, I beg to differ. you ever run tren? tough to get fat on tren. add slin and test to that...good lil stack there... I would geuss:cool:
-JS

Quite right. Skin doesn't make you fat, food does. Well timed slin with correct diet and timing will just shuttle Good shit into the muscle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Quite right. Skin doesn't make you fat, food does. Well timed slin with correct diet and timing will just shuttle Good shit into the muscle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

whatever you say Hannibal!?!:eek::D
-JS

I know my first post was just talking shit but will say I have to agree that when taken preWO with proper carb intake the pumps are painful and workout shortening... either pre or post tho recovery and nutrient shuttling is there regardless.

the pissing a lot can try to be minimized by keeping your carb intake to food sources only, if you do shakes or juices/soda etc you'll always need to piss...but all those carbs increases thirst so you'll still chug water and still prob need to piss but at least more controllable by limiting your drinking intake.

also do assess what your tolerance is and slowly increase from there slowly... too much sugary carbs can/will give you the shits and not get absorbed to force hypo if you try doing single giant doses... and how much sugar it takes that is depends on the individual... so 10-15iu's for most wont cause any issues since 70-150g of sugary and/or mixed carbs isnt uneasy with soda and candy and avg adult digestive system can accommodate that but when you start jumping to bigger doses where you need more immediate carbs to counter the slin then that where it can get rough on your tummy to just purge to leave to srambling as the sweats and jitters start to roll in fast....

I've yet to try it but will someday and am leaning toward if you want potential for true holy shit gains then the multiple times a day is needed to really drive in all the muscle repairing and building nutrients ASAP since can say pre or post both will work and over time be effective for adding LBM... I say over time since any immediate gains are usually increased water and glycogen stores that will start to bleed out after a while once you stop the slin...

a current common protocol for that is taking slin 3x/day for like 3-4x/wk, like EOD... either that if your running log/lin-r or if you can get some lantus or one a day you can trial and error to find your right doses for similar use to the 3x/day

Last edited:
When using over 10iu at a time, did you have to watch your carb intake. I ask bc I didn't eat many carbs, and had no issues.

I'll be honest there was a couple times that I had minor issues, however I'm also a little paranoid so I made sure to always make sure to have glucose tabs and coke with me. Nothing "major" though.

I'll be honest there was a couple times that I had minor issues, however I'm also a little paranoid so I made sure to always make sure to have glucose tabs and coke with me. Nothing "major" though.

Sounds like a party.

i'm on 70iu slin per day 4xweeks...i take 1 week off every 4 weeks decrease sugar and do some cardio. no gh.

Result are great but not like gaining 5 lbs of pure muscle per weeks like some ppl say about slin.. but i don't get fat at all...it's like growing with AAS alone but with noticable increased rate.

i'm on 70iu slin per day 4xweeks...i take 1 week off every 4 weeks decrease sugar and do some cardio. no gh.

Result are great but not like gaining 5 lbs of pure muscle per weeks like some ppl say about slin.. but i don't get fat at all...it's like growing with AAS alone but with noticable increased rate.

70 ui of slin per day for 4 weeks! and you don't experience any insulin resistance ? what type of insulin do you use ? do you use it alone or with aas and/or GH?

i loved the pumps and strength gains... also my recovery was def shortnened w the nutrients i take in pre/intra/post being utilized right... i don't think you should change your whole diet and protocols to fit a certain amount of slin in you.... i think from what ive learned to use slin to maximize the shuttling of your current diet... i think this where peeps get fat, but im farrr farrr farrr from an expert, only did it for about 6 weeks... put on ~ 8 lbs tho not gaining fat and just felt full all the time... biggest difference was the pump and diminished soreness... with pre, the pumps felt like my muscles were gonna rip off the bone when u get swole up...

did i see 70units!??!??!?? lmaooo

Last edited:
Did you take it at breakfast and then train in a few hours, or if Pre-WO how soon before training
I guess I am asking what your protocol is exactly

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47