over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Pre-Workout Stimulant Drink

TO MAKE YOU ALL BELIEVERS: 40% OFF AMPLIFY!! $29.39 per tub, buy 3 get 1 free! Send me a message with your email and I will respond with an invoice which you can pay with either credit card or PayPal account.

Hell no! I threw mine in the trash. It made me feel like I high on adderall or meth and HINDERED my workout. Never again

Pussy......lol....jk brother... It lights me up....it's been the only one that consistently works for me....Ive taken Craze, 1MR, Jack3d etc etc and literally could go to sleep....

Just be careful. These extreme formulas sometimes elevate your heartrate, so really old guys need to be cautious.

Heard that! :eek:

GH, Log, and cream of rice.

I'm prescribed Dexedrine which is the strongest stimulant (and the cleanest) right next to Desoxyn. Due to this I cannot consume caffiene or other cheap stimulant copycat preworkout drinks. So now my Dr. says I'm not allowed to drink preworkout stims or any stims for that matter because I'm already on the strongest stuff.

Before I went to a Dr. and got real meds prescribed I would use JACK3D (original formula) or speedstack NO.

PreJym. The end.

I'm prescribed Dexedrine which is the strongest stimulant (and the cleanest) right next to Desoxyn. Due to this I cannot consume caffiene or other cheap stimulant copycat preworkout drinks. So now my Dr. says I'm not allowed to drink preworkout stims or any stims for that matter because I'm already on the strongest stuff.

Before I went to a Dr. and got real meds prescribed I would use JACK3D (original formula) or speedstack NO.

A GOOD pre-workout has ACUTE ERGOGENIC effects! Strength, PUMPS, muscular endurance, not just a stimmed out feeling. GET AMPLIFY! :)

PreJym. The end.

I remember several others mentioning this a while back..Thanks for bringing it back up.

This looks like a very impressive profile...
Not sure if it is based on 1 or 2 scoops, but given the caffeine content...one serving should be super effective and a full second serving would really be pushing it..

Ingredients:
(BCAAs) Branched Chain Amino Acids - 6 grams
Citrulline Malate – 6 grams
Creatine HCL – 2 grams
Beta-Alanine – 2 grams
Beta Vulgaris L. (Beet) Extract - 500 mg
Betaine – 1.5 grams
AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl phosphoryl choline - 150 mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine – 600 mg
Huperzine A – 50 mcg
Caffeine – 300 mg
BioPerine® – 5 mg
L-Tyrosine – 1.5 grams
Taurine – 1 gram
- See more at: Pre JYM | Buy the Best Pre Workout Supplement Drink - Jim Stoppani |

Probably because it suppresses appetite like crazy and doesn't really give good pumps like the others do.

In my experience ephedrine doesn't suppress appetite more than DMAA or any of these other stimulants found in these formulas, but your experience may vary of course.

And now I'm going to say something controversial :D I think these "pump effects" are freakin placebo for the most part. There is a reason the "NO" formulas contain stimulants... otherwise most would notice jack and shit from them.:D

For a good pump you want to be carb loaded, well hydrated with a lot of water in your muscles, and have extra blood from steroids. A little increase in nitric oxide causing "crazy pumps".... nah :D

A painful long lasting pump may not be desirable anyway, it's claudication that hinders performance. You want the blood to flow in AND OUT of the muscle fast and efficiently.

I remember several others mentioning this a while back..Thanks for bringing it back up.

This looks like a very impressive profile...
Not sure if it is based on 1 or 2 scoops, but given the caffeine content...one serving should be super effective and a full second serving would really be pushing it..

Ingredients:
(BCAAs) Branched Chain Amino Acids - 6 grams
Citrulline Malate – 6 grams
Creatine HCL – 2 grams
Beta-Alanine – 2 grams
Beta Vulgaris L. (Beet) Extract - 500 mg
Betaine – 1.5 grams
AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl phosphoryl choline - 150 mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine – 600 mg
Huperzine A – 50 mcg
Caffeine – 300 mg
BioPerine® – 5 mg
L-Tyrosine – 1.5 grams
Taurine – 1 gram
- See more at: Pre JYM | Buy the Best Pre Workout Supplement Drink - Jim Stoppani |

That is based on a single scoop. It's a large scoop; ~27g iirc.

VPX Friction and Mr. Hyde are also awesome pre workouts. Higher stim side.

That is based on a single scoop. It's a large scoop; ~27g iirc.

VPX Friction and Mr. Hyde are also awesome pre workouts. Higher stim side.

I wouldnt mind doubling all that (using 2 scoops) except for the caffeine and the NAC.

I wouldnt mind doubling all that (using 2 scoops) except for the caffeine and the NAC.

That's the issue I have with nearly every product with just 1 scoop :banghead: The caffeine content is always too high. I shouldn't really be doing more than 150mg at one time so that takes away many pre workouts. I have used caffeine free ones with great success. But some stimulant is only a good thing imo. That's why I am made up with my current one as it's only 80mg caffeine per scoop. The list above does look good. I used to create my own and they were the best but can never be bothered now so just look for convenience.

That's the issue I have with nearly every product with just 1 scoop :banghead: The caffeine content is always too high. I shouldn't really be doing more than 150mg at one time so that takes away many pre workouts. I have used caffeine free ones with great success. But some stimulant is only a good thing imo. That's why I am made up with my current one as it's only 80mg caffeine per scoop. The list above does look good. I used to create my own and they were the best but can never be bothered now so just look for convenience.

What staples/combos did you create your own with?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What staples/combos did you create your own with?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (or any type of arginine)... lots of negative literature about arginine but my body seems to love it. Arginine was usually the base of my pre workouts. Then I may pick 1-4 out of the following...

Creatine (usually Ethyl Ester HCL or Creapure)
Citrulline Malate
L Ornithine HCL
Taurine... has become a favourite of mine
L Leucine
HMB
N Acetyl L Tyrosine... don't hear much about this but great for focus and
recovery from training

I would then add a form of protein in so usually amino acids but sometimes even just whey isolate. Obviously there are things like peptopro too.

I would always try to add in an aniti-oxidant. My fav was...

Pycnogenol... Numerous health benefits especially for the bodybuilder who train hard. It's boosts NO and is great with arginine.

That was my fav I remember trying ALA, N Acetyl L Cysteine, Vit C, Acai Powder, African Mango.

I have thrown in a few others things such as chocomine (there are loads more). My favs out of the other stuff would bew raw cacao. For some time my entire pre workout was raw cacao and coffee.

Then comes the caffeine (if any) and probably about 100mg. Almost forgot I have used green tea too and guarana but caffeine is cheap and simple.

Many times a carb source so vitargo or dextrose etc etc.

Sea Salt

Quite a few things but most of them were pretty simple. Most would contain about 4-5 ingredients.

An example of a very effective pre workout for me would be...

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
Taurine
BCAA's
Dextrose
Pycnogenol
Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
Caffeine

Last edited:
I know you could do this with every amino acid etc. But I urge people to look into taurine and pycnogenol. They can result in so many benefits for the weightlifter and have been shown to be effective in a clinical setting. Benefits range from cardiovascular to fertility and beyond.

AMPLIFY is hands down the BEST pre-workout for STRENGTH, MUSCLE MASS, ENERGY, FOCUS, ENDURANCE, and PUMPS! A truly ERGOGENIC supplement, NOT some stim concoction, but TRUE effective ingredients in their optimal dosages! AMPLIFY is the official pre-workout of Professional Muscle! 30% OFF Supreme Sports Enhancements just enter "Group30" coupon!

amplify.png

I've taken shits that look better than that profile. Everything that's worth mentioning is underdosed and you're still using Arginine as the main "pump" ingredient...it's 2014 Ross.

I've taken shits that look better than that profile. Everything that's worth mentioning is underdosed and you're still using Arginine as the main "pump" ingredient...it's 2014 Ross.

Not Ross and not tried his product so just commenting on the arginine. I have tried all the new stuff (excluding agmatine) and arginine still works great for me. If it isn't broke don't fix it. As I mentioned above certain literature would make arginine void but it seems to work great for me. Everyone is different though so other guys may want to use citrulline, agmatine or l-norvaline etc.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws