over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Pre-Workout Stimulant Drink

Note: I believe gat makes a sister company called methyldrene, all products contain ephredra and they make a pre workout powder, haven't tried it yet but we did just get it!

Wonder how they can sell ephedra? It's ephedra leaves which means there's zero ephedrine alkaloids in there. It's fucked up, the marketing, but supp companies by and large are run by scammers and scumbags.:mad::D

You guys are AWESOME !!

Thank you guys for all the feedback !
Appreciate it big time !!
Raj please let me know how the A. Dust works out.
Again thank you for taking the time and interest to respond to me question.

Funny you should mention Norvaline and Citrulline as WELL as Arginine (AKG and Di-Arginine Malate (patented), since AMPLIFY actually contains ALL THREE! :)

40% OFF SPECIAL!! $29.39 per container!

21dkk0k.png

The next generation of PRE-WORKOUT supplementation has arrived..

6is5j9.jpg

Buy Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW! Supreme Sports Enhancements at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for Supreme Sports Enhancements Products

◄POWER ◄ENERGY ◄ENDURANCE ◄FOCUS ◄MUSCLE MASS ◄PUMPS

AMPLIFY™ highlights:
(Full Dosage)

3.2g CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine
3g CreaPure® Creatine
3g of Highly Bioavailable Forms of Arginine
2g Citrulline Malate
2g Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous)
220mg of L-Norvaline
1g-L-Histidine
Full Studied Dosage of the Patented Nitric Oxide Stimulator "RC-NOS", 95% Rutaecarpine

28vb0i1.jpg

THE FIVE COMPONENTS OF THE ULTIMATE PRE-WORKOUT♔:

1.) Immediate increases in muscular power and strength.

2.) Rapid onset of extreme energy and focus.

3.) Intense and long-lasting muscle PUMPS (increased blood flow in muscle tissue).

4.) Delayed muscular and mental fatigue.

5.) Promotes/initiates lean muscle mass gains.

AMPLIFY™ is truly--without exaggeration, the ULTIMATE Pre-Workout supplement. There is no other product on the market that contains such a fully comprehensive formula, with such carefully selected high quality ingredients, used in their PROPER AND PROVEN DOSAGES. This is a BOLD claim indeed, but one that we can easily back-up nonetheless. Supported by the science and verified by real world results, AMPLIFY is the only Pre-Workout supplement you will ever use again!

AMPLIFY™ delivers powerful muscle-building and performance enhancing effects with the very first dosage, enabling you to lift heavier, longer, and with greater intensity than ever before! Experience skin-tearing muscle-PUMPS, extreme focus and energy, and massive increases in power, strength, and overall performance. Amplify™ will give you the mental and physical fuel needed to have the best workout you've ever had--every time you workout!

Each and every ingredient contained in this fully comprehensive and rigorously studied formula is used in it's optimal dosage; something that other supplement companies simply can not say. AMPLIFY™ contains NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS! Unlike other formulas, you'll never need more than 1-2 scoops in order to experience the full effects. Stop wasting your money on underdosed, "kitchen-sink-sprinkle", stimulant-based Pre-Workout blends! AMPLIFY your workouts; AMPLIFY your results!

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 45

[Maximum Power and Performance Synergist]:

CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine) : 1,600mg

CreaPure® (Creatine Monohydrate): 1,500mg

Citrulline Malate: 1,000mg

Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine): 1,000mg

[Myotrophic PUMP Force]:

Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate: 1,000mg

Di-Arginine Malate: 500mg

L-Histidine: 500mg

L-Norvaline: 110mg

Grape Seed Extract (98% Polyphenols): 100mg

RC-NOS® (Rutaecarpine): 25mg

[Mind and Muscle Energy Matrix]:

Taurine: 1,000mg

Tyrosine: 600mg

Glucuronolactone: 500mg

Caffeine: 150mg​

Last edited:
Funny you should mention Norvaline and Citrulline as WELL as Arginine (AKG and Di-Arginine Malate (patented), since AMPLIFY actually contains ALL THREE!

Why do you say "No Propriety Blends" then use a proprietary blend for AG?

That's the issue I have with nearly every product with just 1 scoop :banghead: The caffeine content is always too high. I shouldn't really be doing more than 150mg at one time so that takes away many pre workouts. I have used caffeine free ones with great success. But some stimulant is only a good thing imo. That's why I am made up with my current one as it's only 80mg caffeine per scoop. The list above does look good. I used to create my own and they were the best but can never be bothered now so just look for convenience.

Same here. The caffeine content blows my head off.

I threw up after one scoop of the old NO Explode formula.

Why do you say "No Propriety Blends" then use a proprietary blend for AG?

AMPLIFY has no prop blends. I was speaking about AMPLIFY. Some products SHOULD have prop blends to PROTECT the formula.

As for Andro, NOT ANYMORE! :) We use to have a prop blend on Andro to protect the our formula. That was OLD label, in this case, we were speaking about our AMPLIFY, which has no prop blends!

AMPLIFY has no prop blends. I was speaking about AMPLIFY. Some products SHOULD have prop blends to PROTECT the formula.

As for Andro, NOT ANYMORE! :) We use to have a prop blend on Andro to protect the our formula. That was OLD label, in this case, we were speaking about our AMPLIFY, which has no prop blends!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing whats in AG. I'm pretty sure I know the majority already.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing whats in AG. I'm pretty sure I know the majority already.

Formula changed. New ingredients. Well, still debating whether or not to DISCONTINUE the original, as we also changed the name to Androgenix. Have you seen our entire new Pharma Series line up? The Supreme Sports Enhancements product line has been divided up in to three different series of products:

Supreme Series

Pharma Series

Select Series

amplify is damn good, a lot better than i had imagined, thumbs up on that product ross!!!

amplify is damn good, a lot better than i had imagined, thumbs up on that product ross!!!

i will have to agree with this even though ross annoys me very much:D, its good shit

I use a caffeine pill with some schizandra berry and rhodiola. Simple, but the adaptogens definitely help ward off some of the negatives of caffeine use on the adrenals.

I use a caffeine pill with some schizandra berry and rhodiola. Simple, but the adaptogens definitely help ward off some of the negatives of caffeine use on the adrenals.

Schizandra berry? Never heard of that. Do you take it in pill? What does it do?

How much Rhodiola do you take?

Thanks

Do you implement that at the same time you take your pre workout or do you take them another time of day?

Best I've ever used was Nitraflex by GAT, loved that stuff. Great energy and focus, great pump effect, didn't make me jittery at all.

Just got a big sample jug of Razor8 by all max and it's been great so far as well.

Spot on with that bro. Those are the only 3 products that I've felt a significant increase in pump on. I do find that I start to build a tolerance to glycerol and CM. I haven't taken Agma long term. Personally I run CM 10g and Glycerol @ 10,000mg on arm day. With occlusion, those pumps will change your life. I only do arm day as it's a weak point for me, and I've noticed that only taking Glycerol and CM on arm day gives me a significantly better response during that particular workout.

Agmatine, Glycerol, and Citrulline Malate are what interest me.

Agmatine 750-1000mg
Citrulline Malate in the 8-10g range
Glycerol MS is what I am used to but I am highly interested in what John and Shelby's guest talked about a week or two ago which seems to be a far superior form.

I will be in Ft Lauderdale next week, how bout a FREE TUB?:lightbulb:

Dude, You dont have to give me a whole tub. Just one serving and ill post up how it was.

nice thread, going to have to give a few of these a try. just finished up some Bullnox. Loved it but always open to try new things.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear