over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 175

Ill take that bet. If you're serious PM me with a wager and let's make it official. Friendly wager, of course. Not calling you out or anything.

No thanks.

It's just too much trouble and too many fees to send money overseas.

If it happens and I'm wrong, just call me stupid or whatever you'd like. :)

No thanks.

It's just too much trouble and too many fees to send money overseas.

If it happens and I'm wrong, just call me stupid or whatever you'd like. :)

Fair enough. And no way I'd be disrespectful for having an opinion. I was just trying to have some good fun.

Fair enough. And no way I'd be disrespectful for having an opinion. I was just trying to have some good fun.

I know...

So, what's your prediction? You know how most grappler x striker matches end. And Ronda is not an average grappler, is she?

Cyborg's ground game is pretty weak. And please don't tell me she won some BJJ tournaments here and there.

Rousey's ground game is just monstrously good.

Once they clinch, and they will clinch, it's over for Cyborg in no time.

I don't think someone winning some BJJ tournaments should dismissed. Ronda has good ground game, but her real strength is getting people to the ground. Ronda's biggest strength on the ground is her strength and Cyborg can easily match her there!

i think holm is gonna put it on rousey.
but to change coaches is not a good idea.
she works real well with Jackson and he will have her ready.

her team will come up with a plan and shell execute.
she may lose but rousey aint gonna walk thru her.

ive been following holly holm for about 7-8 years ever since i moved out to the dessert.
classy person...mature.not like idiot bitch.

I hope Holly heals up soon! If she comes in with great take down defense, and doesn't clinch with Rhonda, staying on the outside picking her apart and setting her up for some big shots, I think she has good chance at winning. Seeing Rousey get KO'd would be quite a sight!!

I think the biggest mistake any opponent can make with RR is clinching with her. She is strong and with her judo background most opponents are going for a ride. I think staying on the outside, avoiding the clinch, stuffing take down attempts, and staying busy with punches setting her up for the bigger shots when they're there is the recipe to stop RR. That and taking her into the deeper rounds...She was little winded in the last fight with Meisha!

I don't think someone winning some BJJ tournaments should dismissed. Ronda has good ground game, but her real strength is getting people to the ground. Ronda's biggest strength on the ground is her strength and Cyborg can easily match her there!

Ronda's ground technique is the best in business.

There's one hole in Ronda's game. As most judokas, she gives her back easy, but she's been working on it.

I know...

So, what's your prediction? You know how most grappler x striker matches end. And Ronda is not an average grappler, is she?

No, RR is definitely not your average grappler. She's by far the best ground tactician in the women's division so I can definitely see why you made your prediction. It's not far fetched by any means.

My prediction is that Holm will stay on the outside, beat Rousey up for a little while, RR will get desperate, clinch, and throw Holms down a few times. Holly will manage to get back to her feet and she will end up TKO'ing RR at some point or grinding out a decision. The reason I say that is bc Meisha Tate was able to exchange with RR for three rounds before she got caught in an arm bar and Holly has much better hands Ryan's Meisha. Holly's Thai is also looking really strong, too as she won her last fight via head kick KO.

I just think the girl is similar to Chris Weidman. She doesn't care how great a fighter is. She just worries about herself and takes care of business inside the cage. I do think that Holly should take a tune up fight before fighting for the belt just to get the UFC jitters off of her back first. I'd hate to see her lose because of nerves.

why is everyone so sure holm cant grapple?
just cause you havent seen it doesnt mean she cant do it.

anybody know how many fights in her deal.
she needs a few fights before shes ready for rr.

Last edited:
why is everyone so sure holm cant grapple?
just cause you havent seen it doesnt mean she cant do it.

anybody know how many fights in her deal.
she needs a few fights before shes ready for rr.

Hollys a boxer, Louseys a judikey, we tend to rely on our core competencies in fight or flight mode.

Anyone else notice that UFC seems to be more of a stand up game lately? Seems like the topguys are not letting themselves get submitted by a pinky twist as much. I think the wrestlers have matched the bbj'rs on submissions or there defense, and the game has shifted a bit??

Hollys a boxer, Louseys a judikey, we tend to rely on our core competencies in fight or flight mode.

Anyone else notice that UFC seems to be more of a stand up game lately? Seems like the topguys are not letting themselves get submitted by a pinky twist as much. I think the wrestlers have matched the bbj'rs on submissions or there defense, and the game has shifted a bit??

i know who she is...

The reason I say that is bc Meisha Tate was able to exchange with RR for three rounds before she got caught in an arm bar and Holly has much better hands Ryan's Meisha.

Tate has a good ground game. Can you say the same about Holm? Striking skills don't hurt Ronda. She's too quick to clinch people and put them down.

Kaufman is a great striker. Did you watch that fight? That's exactly what will happen to Holm or Cyborg if they fight Ronda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtb-iAAeZFs]RondaRousey vs Sarah Kaufman - YouTube[/ame]

i know who she is...

I figure you did, wasn't where I was going... I guess I missed the post where someone said she "didn't" have a ground game? The point being, traditionally these things end up on the mat, when you're getting your ass handed to you instinct and muscle memory take over, advantage Lousey? To say Holms "ground" game (if that's what you call Lousey judo) is as polished and instinctual as Ronda's, would be like saying Ronda's boxing is on par with Holms. That's it, not exactly revolutionary. I would like to see Holms are bar submit that bitch, and believe physically she's more than capable, but...

Which brings me to...It seems like there's been more stand up lately, then there has been in recent years?

Last edited:
Tate has a good ground game. Can you say the same about Holm? Striking skills don't hurt Ronda. She's too quick to clinch people and put them down.

Kaufman is a great striker. Did you watch that fight? That's exactly what will happen to Holm or Cyborg if they fight Ronda.

RondaRousey vs Sarah Kaufman - YouTube

Sorry about the cheap shot ALLEX, thought you were being sarcastic!

Honda seems too be at that same point that Anderson was a while back. People just want to see her lose and they'll get behind every new contender. When she does lose everyone will be like " I called it"

Secondly, what if Holm gets handled in her first couple of matches, she hadn't exactly face the toughest competition. What if they match her against Tate and she gets subbed?

Last edited:
Honda seems too be at that same point that Anderson was a while back. People just want to see her lose and they'll get behind every new contender. When she does lose everyone will be like " I called it"

Secondly, what if Holm gets handled in her first couple of matches, she hadn't exactly face the toughest competition. What if they match her against Tate and she gets subbed?

yeah man we don't even know if rousey/holm is gonna happen.
if it does were lookin at what???at least a two year wait.

White, Fertitta to meet Carano next week - MMA Blog - ESPN

Looks like Dana white might finalize a deal with Gina Carano next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say that I'm too excited about her return. She's been out of the game for a while and always had problems making 135lbs. She was great in her time and she is credited for putting women's MMA on the map, but lets be honest, RR would demolish Gina quite easily. So bad that I think RR would take it easy on Gina bc of the respect she has for her and to make the fight appear more competitive.

I just watched an interview with Holly Holmes and she didn't seem too interested in fighting RR right now. She admitted that she has a lot of work to do on her ground game (which we all knew), but it looks like she wants at least one tune up fight in the UFC before even considering facing RR. In another interview Holly's trainer, Coach Winklejohn admitted that Holly wasn't quite ready for RR just yet, but he feels that she will get there in the future. I'm happy to hear when coaches admit when their fighters aren't quite ready for higher caliber fighters instead of having an ego and saying their fighter will smash anyone that's put in front of them. I think that says a lot about Jackson-Winklejohns camp.

I think the fight that would make the most sense right now is Holly Holm vs. Gina Carano. If the winner looks impressive then they should get the next title shot if Cat Zingano still isn't ready to fight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Greg1989
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131