over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: UFC 299 this weekend 3/9!!!

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Guys, this is super stacked! Lets hear your thoughts!?

Main Card:
Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon "Chito" Vera
Dustin Poirier vs. Benoit Saint Denise
Kevin Holland vs. Michael "Venom" Page
Gilbert Burns vs. Jack Della Maddalena
Petr Yan vs. Song Yadong

Preliminary Card:
Curtis Blaydes vs. Jailton Almeida
Katlyn Cerminara vs. Maycee Barber
Mateusz Gamrot vs. Rafael Dos Anjos
Pedro Munhoz vs. Kyler Phillips

Early Prelim Card:
Ion Cutelaba vs. Phillipe Lins
Michel Pereira vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk

I want to see O'Malley fight Merab but I would not be disappointed to see Chito get the win

I have not see enough od BSD to know how that fight will go, interesting that he is the betting favourite too

a stacked card when Gamrot and RDA are on the prelims

Another good card. Even the prelims. Unfortunately I'm going to miss it.

I want to see O'Malley fight Merab but I would not be disappointed to see Chito get the win

I have not see enough od BSD to know how that fight will go, interesting that he is the betting favourite too

a stacked card when Gamrot and RDA are on the prelims
Pulling for Chito… I think Merab would punk them both, tho. That BSD/Diamond fight should be a burner. Can’t wait!

Great card

Really hoping for a Chito win tonight. Better story for a more likeable fighter. Then hopefully Merab gets his shot.

MVP vs Holland should be a good match. Also excited to see Despaigne and what he brings.

Guys, please no streaming links to the fight, Big A has already fiercely dropped the hammer on not allowing that here. It's against board policy. I mention this so that the thread is not locked. Thanks!

That said, can't wait for tonight!!! 🍻 :cool: 🎉

Main Card:
Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon "Chito" Vera.....Not sure who will take this, i'm leaning O'Malley, but Chito always finds a way to win even when he is losing. O'Malley is a sniper and chito has more power.

Dustin Poirier vs. Benoit Saint Denise....Not sure who will win, but BSD looks calm like a real killer. Reminds me of when Rogan brought up Cro-Cop/Wanderlei as the best stare down ever. Poirier has more to lose here, imo if her were to lose. First BIG fight for BSD, so we'll see where he is at, love this fight. I'd never count out Poirier. Experience hugely favors Poirier.

Kevin Holland vs. Michael "Venom" Page...Can't predict. I'll say a lot of Holland's loses were because he wanted to put on a performance for the fans rather than go for a win. In some of his loses he could have won those fights if he took it to the ground and incorporated level changes. Will this be the same, or will he pull-out his full arsenal for a win?

Gilbert Burns vs. Jack Della Maddalena....I'll go Gilbert if he changes it up and takes it to the ground. If he stays standing, it could lean to JDM's favor. I am not on the JDM hype-train, but he has good stand-up. Gilbert's gas tank is questionable at times so good thing this is a 3-rounder.

Petr Yan vs. Song Yadong....I think Yan is too technical for Song and will pick him a part. Yadong has more power though and if he connects, he could put out Yan.

Preliminary Card:
Curtis Blaydes vs. Jailton Almeida....Almeida is boring as fuck, but he is a monster on the ground. If it goes to the ground, I will lean Almeida, if it stays on the feet, or if Blaydes can stuff the takedowns, then i'll go Blaydes.

Katlyn Cerminara vs. Maycee Barber....could care less about this fight.

Mateusz Gamrot vs. Rafael Dos Anjos...i'm going with Gamrot on this...too young and powerful and has a good gas tank. RDA has all those, with more experience, but has faded in bigger fights as of late. RDA has great leg kicks though.

Pedro Munhoz vs. Kyler Phillips...I'll go Munhoz here. Munhoz is a phenomenal fighter and has only lost to the best of the best. He is strong everywhere and is very under-rated, imo. He has the tools to go all the way, but has come up short on big fights.

THAT's my "ARMCHAIR" predictions:D

Main Card:
Sean O'Malley vs. Marlon "Chito" Vera.....Not sure who will take this, i'm leaning O'Malley, but Chito always finds a way to win even when he is losing. O'Malley is a sniper and chito has more power.

Dustin Poirier vs. Benoit Saint Denise....Not sure who will win, but BSD looks calm like a real killer. Reminds me of when Rogan brought up Cro-Cop/Wanderlei as the best stare down ever. Poirier has more to lose here, imo if her were to lose. First BIG fight for BSD, so we'll see where he is at, love this fight. I'd never count out Poirier. Experience hugely favors Poirier.

Kevin Holland vs. Michael "Venom" Page...Can't predict. I'll say a lot of Holland's loses were because he wanted to put on a performance for the fans rather than go for a win. In some of his loses he could have won those fights if he took it to the ground and incorporated level changes. Will this be the same, or will he pull-out his full arsenal for a win?

Gilbert Burns vs. Jack Della Maddalena....I'll go Gilbert if he changes it up and takes it to the ground. If he stays standing, it could lean to JDM's favor. I am not on the JDM hype-train, but he has good stand-up. Gilbert's gas tank is questionable at times so good thing this is a 3-rounder.

Petr Yan vs. Song Yadong....I think Yan is too technical for Song and will pick him a part. Yadong has more power though and if he connects, he could put out Yan.

Preliminary Card:
Curtis Blaydes vs. Jailton Almeida....Almeida is boring as fuck, but he is a monster on the ground. If it goes to the ground, I will lean Almeida, if it stays on the feet, or if Blaydes can stuff the takedowns, then i'll go Blaydes.

Katlyn Cerminara vs. Maycee Barber....could care less about this fight.

Mateusz Gamrot vs. Rafael Dos Anjos...i'm going with Gamrot on this...too young and powerful and has a good gas tank. RDA has all those, with more experience, but has faded in bigger fights as of late. RDA has great leg kicks though.

Pedro Munhoz vs. Kyler Phillips...I'll go Munhoz here. Munhoz is a phenomenal fighter and has only lost to the best of the best. He is strong everywhere and is very under-rated, imo. He has the tools to go all the way, but has come up short on big fights.

THAT's my "ARMCHAIR" predictions:D
I don’t understand the hype for Maycee Barber and that ahhhh every time she throws a punch/kick or shoots. wtf

They just showed Kayla Harrison and I think she’s on more test than me….😁

Not a bad prelim. Linz vs Cutelaba was pretty good. Robelis may be the real deal HW prospect.

I’m going Yan, Burns, Holland, Diamond, Chito.

Poirier smashed him 💪
That was a badass fight!!! Poirier also had a very good post-fight speech when he was with rogan, major respect and very classy.

BSD is a fukking beast though. That guy is stupid scary. He was beating the crap out of Justin, but his standup is not where it should be for that level, and Justin's experience prevailed.

A bunch of great fights tonight.

Poirier smashed him 💪
I really didn’t care for Poirier in his younger years but man have I grown to be a fan of his fighting. Has fought literally everyone they put in front of him, never backs down from a fight. Look at the dudes this guy has fought and he’s still performing at the highest level. Incredibly impressive cage fighter 👏

I really didn’t care for Poirier in his younger years but man have I grown to be a fan of his fighting. Has fought literally everyone they put in front of him, never backs down from a fight. Look at the dudes this guy has fought and he’s still performing at the highest level. Incredibly impressive cage fighter 👏
Yeah dustin is the man and he hasnt fought makhachev yet so thats a potential upcoming fight

Yea, almost every fight was top notch.

I was surprised how good Song Yadong looked in the first round, if he had not started to fade in the tank, which has been an issue with him in the past, he could have possibly won the fight....if he kept it up. Yan turned it up in the 2nd round onward. Yan is traditionally a slow starter though, too.

JDM should be applauded for his ability to get back to his feet and keep it there in the standup. It was a super close fight until that knee to burns in the 3rd. On the feet, he was way more technical than Burns. Burns landed some good 1-punchers, but JDM was peppering him through the whole fight. This was the best JDM has looked, imo. Burns is no joke, he is a badass, and JDM won.

MVP made Holland look stupid. Holland messed up in the 2nd round and got too aggressive and allowed MVP to scramble back up to his feet. Holland is a really good JJ guy, but his wrestling is not at a high enough level. MVP will be an issue in the division. That said, he makes dumb mistakes too that put him in danger. Comes with the territory of his style though. If he gets taken down by Makhachev, he will not get back up, unlike what happened with Holland. Glad he came over, it injects a lot of energy and matchups in the division.

Poirier is a legend at this point. Major respect to not give up with the never quit or die attitude, which is what he needed against BSD who has the same attitude. Man, BSD is going to be a force if he gets his standup where it needs to be. There were no losers in this fight! Best fight of the night for me. Everybody was writing Dustin off after 1 loss to Gaethje, funny how that happens so prematurely. Hopefully the cards line up where he gets another title shot at some point.

I was impressed how good O'Malley was last night. He picked a part Chito all night. Chito is a tough MF'r though. I can't believe he didn't go down after that knee...incredible! He is always so deadly because of his power. He punched O'Malley right in the solarplexius at the end of the final round. Sean was hurt BAD from that one punch. O'Malley is the real deal! I think Merab will take him and punish him once they fight. Sean is a sniper though, but Merab will pressure him the entire second of every round. Merab is inhuman, he does not run out of energy, he is a freak. I think he is a bad matchup for Sean (anybody at this point), and I think that is why Sean called out Topuria because it is more than likely to stay on the feet with him. It will be interesting to see what the UFC does, a Topuria/O'Malley fight would bring is $$$$$$! That said, it would be a dick move after they stated Merab has the next fight, which he deserves.

100% agree, the main card did not disappoint. Every fight had a lot of action and kept your attention for beginning to end. The only prelim fight I saw was Blaydes vs Almeida and that did not disappoint either.

Yea, almost every fight was top notch.

I was surprised how good Song Yadong looked in the first round, if he had not started to fade in the tank, which has been an issue with him in the past, he could have possibly won the fight....if he kept it up. Yan turned it up in the 2nd round onward. Yan is traditionally a slow starter though, too.

JDM should be applauded for his ability to get back to his feet and keep it there in the standup. It was a super close fight until that knee to burns in the 3rd. On the feet, he was way more technical than Burns. Burns landed some good 1-punchers, but JDM was peppering him through the whole fight. This was the best JDM has looked, imo. Burns is no joke, he is a badass, and JDM won.

MVP made Holland look stupid. Holland messed up in the 2nd round and got too aggressive and allowed MVP to scramble back up to his feet. Holland is a really good JJ guy, but his wrestling is not at a high enough level. MVP will be an issue in the division. That said, he makes dumb mistakes too that put him in danger. Comes with the territory of his style though. If he gets taken down by Makhachev, he will not get back up, unlike what happened with Holland. Glad he came over, it injects a lot of energy and matchups in the division.

Poirier is a legend at this point. Major respect to not give up with the never quit or die attitude, which is what he needed against BSD who has the same attitude. Man, BSD is going to be a force if he gets his standup where it needs to be. There were no losers in this fight! Best fight of the night for me. Everybody was writing Dustin off after 1 loss to Gaethje, funny how that happens so prematurely. Hopefully the cards line up where he gets another title shot at some point.

I was impressed how good O'Malley was last night. He picked a part Chito all night. Chito is a tough MF'r though. I can't believe he didn't go down after that knee...incredible! He is always so deadly because of his power. He punched O'Malley right in the solarplexius at the end of the final round. Sean was hurt BAD from that one punch. O'Malley is the real deal! I think Merab will take him and punish him once they fight. Sean is a sniper though, but Merab will pressure him the entire second of every round. Merab is inhuman, he does not run out of energy, he is a freak. I think he is a bad matchup for Sean (anybody at this point), and I think that is why Sean called out Topuria because it is more than likely to stay on the feet with him. It will be interesting to see what the UFC does, a Topuria/O'Malley fight would bring is $$$$$$! That said, it would be a dick move after they stated Merab has the next fight, which he deserves.
i never like excuses but BSD was on antibiotics for staph up until the fight. Looked like he was fighting different and was going for broke knowing he would gas if it went longer. That dude could be a force down the road as he climbs up the ranks. This wont be his last big fight.

They just showed Kayla Harrison and I think she’s on more test than me….😁
The crazy part is she's going to fight at 135lbs. She's going to have to lose a significant amount of muscle and likely take extreme measures to get there. Between fights her normal weight is around 180lbs. and she competed in judo in the 170s.

i never like excuses but BSD was on antibiotics for staph up until the fight. Looked like he was fighting different and was going for broke knowing he would gas if it went longer. That dude could be a force down the road as he climbs up the ranks. This wont be his last big fight.
I did not know any of that about him being on antibiotics. Yea, I agree 100% though, we will see him around for a good while, he is phenomenal, and tough.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws