over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9-10 month difference

You’re the only one here that seems to think it’s complicated
It's people like you that been here less than a year talking mad shit that keep vets from even posting or even logging in anymore .unfortunately for BIG A and the mods are the ones that pay the price. I would of banned your ass asap. Don't bother replying I blocked your dumb ass Mr 23 year old

It's people like you that been here less than a year talking mad shit that keep vets from even posting or even logging in anymore .unfortunately for BIG A and the mods are the ones that pay the price. I would of banned your ass asap. Don't bother replying I blocked your dumb ass Mr 23 year old
You have done nothing for this board other then clutter it with your terrible advice

Good one. You sure showed me
Lmfao your not a bad guy bro you just express yourself very hard.no harsh feelings I just express myself how it is. But I have nothing against you. That's what make the world turn. That we all think and express ourselves differently. But I don't hold any grudge against you.we good bro

Alrighty. Wish you had a chance to tell me what’s difficult about using insulin.

Alrighty. Wish you had a chance to tell me what’s difficult about using insulin.
I already to told you bud if you know how to use it your ok and is great for building mass.but at the same time if you don't know and jump into it....it can be extremely dangerous for you. That's all I'm trying to point out.im not against it. Actually if you doing gh it's a great combo with insulin. I never said it was difficult using it. I just said if you don't know learn what it is and how to use it

Push is this one day

Flat prime pressx2

Prime shoulder pressx2

Longhead focused tricep extx2

Other day is

Incline primex2

Flyx2

Cable Lateralx2

Machine dipx1
Dude I am not trying to be a dick at all. I am trying to help! Is this your whole upper.body workout? Like 2 sets of each and one on flies? I just want to make sure this is.correct!

Push is this one day

Flat prime pressx2

Prime shoulder pressx2

Other day is

Incline primex2

Flyx2

Cable Lateralx2

Machine dipx1
Yeah I think I see your issue man…

Good frame. Lots of potential.

If money is tight anyway, diet. Hard, hard.

Then you'll make more progess in the 6 weeks after a hard 16 week diet than you have in these 10 months.

Holy shit this thread went sideways quickly. 😂

For anyone who wants to learn how to use or start insulin “responsibly” go to my thread in the articles section on it.

As someone who is married to a type 1 diabetic, worked with Milos as my first coach and has degrees in this field, I agree that insulin should be added last @Clentren98.

I don’t look back and think “I wish I had of added insulin sooner.” I did try it in my early 20’s and got the ratios wrong and blacked out in my truck.

Can it be a very powerful tool in this sport? Yes.

Can it ruin your physique? Yes.

I let everyone make their own choices and just hope to share knowledge and experience.

But IMO if you’re having to use insulin at your age and aren’t a diabetic then there is some major diet and lifestyle issues to address likely.

However, everyone is free to do as they please. We can just hope they learn from places like PM and do things responsibly.

Like I said, we are a tough crowd on here. Lol @pimpman has been here since 2006 and have followed much of his content in my years here. We all have bad days and things we are passionate about. 😊 I think he is just saying to use insulin “responsibly”.

This is why I was terrified to post on here at this kids age. 🤣🤣

Two kits from the provider would pay for a month of coaching. There are plenty of coaches in the $250 a month range. A side job or cutting back on some small expenses here and there could pay for that easily. And like it was mentioned gear is cheap and is not. And if you can't build a bad ass physique and get strong off of gear alone that is probably all the more reason you need a coach.

That's the advice I wish someone had given me when I was in my early 20s. I never said you have to earn GH I just don't believe in firing all the bullets at once especially when you are young.

Two kits from the provider would pay for a month of coaching. There are plenty of coaches in the $250 a month range. A side job or cutting back on some small expenses here and there could pay for that easily. And like it was mentioned gear is cheap and is not. And if you can't build a bad ass physique and get strong off of gear alone that is probably all the more reason you need a coach.

That's the advice I wish someone had given me when I was in my early 20s. I never said you have to earn GH I just don't believe in firing all the bullets at once especially when you are young.
@luki7788 and @Quadlife both charge less then they’re worth IMO.

I don’t disagree that investing in the “right” coach could be beneficial. But personally would not be seeking out Milos or Hany for his age and where he’s at.

The right coach can save you years and accelerate the process and learning curve. But again, there are no secrets out there that aren’t on this forum.

Push is this one day

Flat prime pressx2

Prime shoulder pressx2

Other day is

Incline primex2

Flyx2

Cable Lateralx2

Machine dipx1

The bottom line is poundage progression with consistent form in moderate to high rep ranges, so while the routine does look a little light, it's important to note that volume is only there to facilitate more gains via more stimulus.

The more important question here is how much poundage have you added to these lifts (assuming all other factors, form etc remain the same) over the last year?

Not sure if you mentioned but what's your age and how many years have you been training and on gear

@luki7788 and @Quadlife both charge less then they’re worth IMO.

I don’t disagree that investing in the “right” coach could be beneficial. But personally would not be seeking out Milos or Hany for his age and where he’s at.

The right coach can save you years and accelerate the process and learning curve. But again, there are no secrets out there that aren’t on this forum.
No I certainly would not be seeking an Olympia level coach unless I was an Olympia level athlete. And that's my point exactly for a very reasonable amount of money he could have someone guide him and teach him and hold him accountable in Waze that are far more beneficial than a few IUs of insulin at this stage.

The bottom line is poundage progression with consistent form in moderate to high rep ranges, so while the routine does look a little light, it's important to note that volume is only there to facilitate more gains via more stimulus.

The more important question here is how much poundage have you added to these lifts (assuming all other factors, form etc remain the same) over the last year?
Hey man I disagree more volume isn’t always the answer IMO and I’ve added around 30-40lbs to these lifts in 3-4 months time at the gym that has these machines, I was using diff machines etc in college

Hey man I disagree more volume isn’t always the answer IMO

There may be a language barrier here, I'm not sure if English is your first language so just to clarify that is not what I was saying at all.

I actually think you've gained very well as I said already.

Not sure if you mentioned but what's your age and how many years have you been training and on gear
I am 24 now, been on since 2019 ran first cycle didn’t know what I was doing ate like shit learned my lesson and did the best to improve my diet and training which I had learned a lot of info at the time on the trainedbyjp app so I just ran trt till about 2020-2021 until after where I would keep most of the cycles I did around no more than 600mgs total, I’ve been training seriously since 18 and I have went from 125lbs or so was very skinny in hs to 214 being my heaviest (got too fat, was delusional and thought more weight was better etc) and now I stay around 195-200 with a decent bf

There may be a language barrier here, I'm not sure if English is your first language so just to clarify that is not what I was saying at all.

I actually think you've gained very well as I said already.
Lol English is my only language man, you had said “volume is only there to facilitate more gains via more stimulus”

Was just saying I disagree

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity