over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9-10 month difference

Clentren98

Registered
Newbies
Although enhancements were used here, I truly credit a lot of my progress to my training, I did too much volume on the left still doing top and back off sets 6-12 12-15 range causing me a lot of fatigue that would compound across the workout and wouldn’t lead to as efficient strength gain, on the right now I am doing much lower volume training in the 4-8 rep range and progressing very well each session across all lifts with reps and weight
IMG_9191.jpeg

Good job and kudos to you for posting a pic.

Sounds like you've found what works for you as far as training.

Hard to tell from the pic but you're probably pretty young (under 35). Beware of the lower rep stuff as it takes it's toll over time (depending on your genetics).

If you look at the guys with longevity in the sport or just an old jacked guy in the gym they usually have 1 thing in common. They train higher reps and more volume but still train hard.

If you just want to get in, get huge, and be done by 40 or so then lower reps make sense. But if you want to make it a lifestyle then keep an open mind about volume and higher rep ranges. Lots of ways to "dig" into the muscle- drop sets, giant sets, cluster sets, rest pause, etc

At my age now, I am paying for my younger days of 225 behind the neck presses, 135 straight bar rows, 495 on my back, etc, etc.

Good job and kudos to you for posting a pic.

Sounds like you've found what works for you as far as training.

Hard to tell from the pic but you're probably pretty young (under 35). Beware of the lower rep stuff as it takes it's toll over time (depending on your genetics).

If you look at the guys with longevity in the sport or just an old jacked guy in the gym they usually have 1 thing in common. They train higher reps and more volume but still train hard.

If you just want to get in, get huge, and be done by 40 or so then lower reps make sense. But if you want to make it a lifestyle then keep an open mind about volume and higher rep ranges. Lots of ways to "dig" into the muscle- drop sets, giant sets, cluster sets, rest pause, etc

At my age now, I am paying for my younger days of 225 behind the neck presses, 135 straight bar rows, 495 on my back, etc, etc.
I don’t do any intensity techniques right now and have been using 3-4 second eccentrics with pauses in the hole or stretch positions to limit the amount of weight I do and it’s been working out great but I do tend to go toward failing around 8-10 rep range at times I want to be safer, a lot of the high rep training I used to do wasn’t working well for me at all I’ve tried high volume worked for a short period of time didn’t feel recovered , jp style top and back off which worked for some time, dc training to the T which worked decently well, now I do sort of like how Dorian yates trained but around 4-8 reps to keep fatigue low I’ve got most of my training info from Paul carter who I really like, most of my sessions are around 6-7 sets for push 7-8 for pull and 7-8 sets for legs

Great job bro! What is the weight difference? You made good progress. Look bigger all over!

Definately much leaner with more separation in the right photo. Excellent progress as that’s what it’s all about.

Have you or do you plan to compete? You have the front relaxed down and midsection tucked so shows you know posing. 😎

Definately much leaner with more separation in the right photo. Excellent progress as that’s what it’s all about.

Have you or do you plan to compete? You have the front relaxed down and midsection tucked so shows you know posing. 😎
Thank you man!! I’ve never competed yet I want to once I get my finances right so hopefully before the end of this year and thanks man I’ll look into the poses off of some posing coaches on instagram like grassfedfitness and Daniel Coffeen have helped me a lot !

Wasn’t “on” this entire time frame have used insulin and 250mgs of test and all the way up to 1.1 grams being the cap consisting of test and mast and no gh was used during this period until as of recently im on 500 test 6iu gh and insulin
So maybe it does I like to think I’m pretty conservative with doses

,,much of a change,, Ok thats better lol

Around the same time frame here @slesh

Attachments

• IMG_9199.jpeg
    IMG_9199.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_9200.jpeg
    IMG_9200.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 87
Looking good, looks like you added fullness to shoulders. Typically people say high reps and volume for round delts surprised anything close to what Carter said would bring them up.

You said when you first started high volume you did grow? Maybe you upped it a bit much over time and weren't recovering, so the low volume did you good? Do you think if you did your current training for a period of time, then went back to higher volume higher reps, you would see better results?

Almost like periodization. High volume, then low, then cycle back into high?

Looking good, looks like you added fullness to shoulders. Typically people say high reps and volume for round delts surprised anything close to what Carter said would bring them up.

You said when you first started high volume you did grow? Maybe you upped it a bit much over time and weren't recovering, so the low volume did you good? Do you think if you did your current training for a period of time, then went back to higher volume higher reps, you would see better results?

Almost like periodization. High volume, then low, then cycle back into high?
I started high volume when I was natural for years and for a year or so enhanced and it only worked until a certain point or so but I wasn’t getting progressively stronger as much as I am now, and no I don’t cycle training to low and high or back and forth I keep it low and just above maintenance to minimize fatigue, no I truly believe in the way I train I’m progressing in weight and reps almost every workout which is something I never seen with higher volume at all, I’ve tried fst7 and also mountain dogs training which I enjoyed the work that went into it but ultimately I felt very fatigued, I feel very fresh going into every workout now and ready to go

We are a tough crowd on here. LOL

Low dosages on a budget, and you came here and actually posted up pics.

You’re ahead of most. You didn’t ask for critique, so not giving it unless you ask. 😊
Thank you man I’m for sure balling on a budget right now😂 just graduated college so I’m looking into a full time job at the moment

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131