over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 175

I think the fight that would make the most sense right now is Holly Holm vs. Gina Carano. If the winner looks impressive then they should get the next title shot if Cat Zingano still isn't ready to fight.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the other female UFC fighters seem to be able to match Ronda's aggression. And none of them have any real knockout power. All Ronda has to do is eat a couple of punches as she charges in to get into the clinch. So it's hard for strikers to stay on the outside. Ronda's striking is improving so even if she was unable to get the in the clinch she can still handle herself.

Zingano seems to have a nasty streak, so I'm interested to see how that one turns out.

I think the fight that would make the most sense right now is Holly Holm vs. Gina Carano. If the winner looks impressive then they should get the next title shot if Cat Zingano still isn't ready to fight.

This is the big unknown. Is Carano only interested in coming in to fight Rousey right off the bat or is she planning on a warm up fight or two? I'm sure the UFC will offer up some sacrificial lamb to her. Now Holm vs Cyborg has the makings for a great fight!

Holm destroys Carano. Actually, any of today's UFC girls would decimate her. The sport has evolved. Carano has been away for too long. She either comes back for a overhyped fight against Ronda where there's money to be made and Ronda will take it easy or she shouldn't come back at all...

BTW, Carano never made 135 in her entire life, right? She always had trouble to make 145.

It would be good to see Gina back, she's got game. She should be able to hit 135 without a problem. She got a decent chin and can punch, she'll do fine if she comes in conditioned. She didn't look that bad against Cyborg, I'm still not convinced cyborg is even a chick...

It would be good to see Gina back, she's got game. She should be able to hit 135 without a problem. She got a decent chin and can punch, she'll do fine if she comes in conditioned. She didn't look that bad against Cyborg, I'm still not convinced cyborg is even a chick...

Gina hasn't competed in quite a long time and hasn't continued to further develop and evolve her skill set. She may train hard for an upcoming fight but she's been out way too long. She'll probably beat some no name, set up for her first fight back but RR will sub or KO her in the first round.

Gina should just be happy with her past career as a fighter and continue to pursue acting and other avenues.

Last edited:
She should be able to hit 135 without a problem.

Gina always had trouble to make 145. How come she can make 135 without a problem?

Have you seen Gina lately? She's 185+

gina-carano-wet-suit-haywire-02.jpg

Holm destroys Carano. Actually, any of today's UFC girls would decimate her. The sport has evolved. Carano has been away for too long. She either comes back for a overhyped fight against Ronda where there's money to be made and Ronda will take it easy or she shouldn't come back at all...

BTW, Carano never made 135 in her entire life, right? She always had trouble to make 145.

I agree that Holly wins, but there's no way that Gina signs with the UFC and fights any lower class fighter. I was just saying that Gina vs Holms makes WAY more sense than Gina vs RR. She's definitely signing with the UFC. Right after Dana signed Holly Holms he said that he's meeting Gina next week to finalize the deal..... And I quote, "One down, one to go."

She will most likely fight RR bc both fighters said that they want to fight each other, but this fight makes absolutely no sense IMO. Gina and Holly both need a tune up fight which is another reason I think them fighting each other makes the most sense.

Gina always had trouble to make 145. How come she can make 135 without a problem?

185+?! Damn, that's pretty mean right there. She's a little thick, but girls pushing 190lbs are typically pretty hefty. She's got a lot of leg muscle, but I still don't think she's close to 200lbs. She would be considered pretty overweight if that was the case and I definitely wouldn't call her over weight.

You're right about her fighting at 145 and having trouble making weight. I'm just use to seeing the girls fight in the UFC. There's no way in hell that Gina makes 135.

Gina comes in soft at 145, compared to Lousey and Cyclops. Unless she put on 10 pounds of muscle with her current bulking cycle? She just needs to control her twinkly and hoho consumption.

Gina comes in soft at 145, compared to Lousey and Cyclops. Unless she put on 10 pounds of muscle with her current bulking cycle? She just needs to control her twinkly and hoho consumption.

Gina struggled to make weight at 145 her last couple fights in strike force. 135 is going to be super tough for her and what will her conditioning be like at 135? I can't see her or Holmes giving RR a close fight at all without getting some other UFC fight wins first

Elite XC created a 140lb class just for her and she still came in 4 pounds heavy! It's funny how there's some extra zeros at the end of a paycheck, and suddenly she's confident she can make 135. The old adage still stands...Money talks!

Mike Dolce is vying for a job with her...

Mike Dolce: Getting Gina Carano down to 135 pounds would be 'pretty easy' | FOX Sports on MSN

In Gina's mind, I think she believes she's game to put up a fight, but I don't think she really believes she's going to win. I think she's focused on a big pay day.

Last edited:
Elite XC created a 140lb class just for her and she still came in 4 pounds heavy! It's funny how there's some extra zeros at the end of a paycheck, and suddenly she's confident she can make 135. The old adage still stands...Money talks!

Mike Dolce is vying for a job with her...

Mike Dolce: Getting Gina Carano down to 135 pounds would be 'pretty easy' | FOX Sports on MSN

In Gina's mind, I think she believes she's game to put up a fight, but I don't think she really believes she's going to win. I think she's focused on a big pay day.

Well hopefully here at some point UFC is just going to have to add weight classes for the women. I understand the standpoint of not enough talent but there are other weight classes out there

Gina struggled to make weight at 145 her last couple fights in strike force. 135 is going to be super tough for her and what will her conditioning be like at 135? I can't see her or Holmes giving RR a close fight at all without getting some other UFC fight wins first

Once she stops eatin and start running, she should come in stronger. She's got the build of a fit 135'r right now. I just don't see her having to waste much to hit 135, she eats to much

Once she stops eatin and start running, she should come in stronger. She's got the build of a fit 135'r right now. I just don't see her having to waste much to hit 135, she eats to much

She has always been that way though. Its hard to change a lifestyle unless you are very motivated.

Well hopefully here at some point UFC is just going to have to add weight classes for the women. I understand the standpoint of not enough talent but there are other weight classes out there

UFC are adding a women's straw weight division with the next TUF series. But that's going down a division to 115lbs

UFC are adding a women's straw weight division with the next TUF series. But that's going down a division to 115lbs

Right I think we need a 145 division

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike