over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia Men's Bikini

You're delusional, arrogant, and disrespectful!
The only people that would "prefer" your physique are thoe who have never set foot in a gym.

Train as hard as bodybuilder? I take offense to your comment! You've never trained like a bodybuilder because....oh yeah, you don't have to

You don't have to train heavy, to look pretty. You don't have to put 4, 5, or 6, hundred pounds across you back, and squat till you feel like you're bleeding from the ears.

Back when Bob Kennedy was at the helm of MuscleMag, I was voted "Hardest Trainer of the Year"....so don't insult me, and my peers with your ridiculous claims!

You're just jealous of my beautiful physique...You wish you had a small waste like mine...no one would want to look like you, all gross and veiny..Girls prefer my adonis like abs to your blocky steroid using ass. Who cares about big legs, girls think big legs are gross. Keep on juicing up roid head, and I'll keep pulling more ass then you.

Last edited:
The only people that would "prefer" your physique are thoe who have never set foot in a gym.

Train as hard as bodybuilder? I take offense to your comment! You've never trained like a bodybuilder because....oh yeah, you don't have to

You don't have to train heavy, to look pretty. You don't have to put 4, 5, or 6, hundred pounds across you back, and squat till you feel like you're bleeding from the ears.

Back when Bob Kennedy was at the helm of MuscleMag, I was voted "Hardest Trainer of the Year"....so don't insult me, and my peers with your ridiculous claims!

Lol this guy....

If he only really knew how fucking stupid he was making himself look right now.

Ummm... Not BS. When Jeremy Hoornstra went to FSU and worked out at Gold's Gym he regularly did up to 405 on seated barbell military press.

And you are not a world class bencher and weigh very compared to him....

You probably right most guys probably dont run high dose at the MP level but i can damn well assure you that the high level guys are just like the high level bodybulders are

Ok... I won't dispute that...just have a hard time thinking lets say a Sadik type physique will take the same amounts as a Kai or Phil type physique..... but i'm sure it happens.

Ok... I won't dispute that...just have a hard time thinking lets say a Sadik type physique will take the same amounts as a Kai or Phil type physique..... but i'm sure it happens.

I wouldn't think they are on Kai Greene doses but 2-3 grams wouldnt suprise me. Low test, high tren and dht. Low dose gh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me ask u a question bc i remeber a thread u started about running tren for 20 weeks, what do u consider that? is 630 mgs a low dose?

For the record those 20 weeks weren't planned...just worked out that way...lol

FOR ME 630mg is high...but only ran that the final week before contest....AND didn't see/feel any difference than 490mg..I won't take it that high again as I feel it isn't necessary for what I want to achieve....but damn brother how many guys (just here on PM alone) have you seen run more than a gram of Tren??.. and in most cases they are BB's and not MP guys.. granted LOTS more BB's here than MP fellas'.

U must not know q, he spends most of the year at 300 with abs

FOR ME 630mg is high...but only ran that the final week before contest....AND didn't see/feel any difference than 490mg..I won't take it that high again as I feel it isn't necessary for what I want to achieve....but damn brother how many guys (just here on PM alone) have you seen run more than a gram of Tren??.. and in most cases they are BB's and not MP guys.. granted LOTS more BB's here than MP fellas'.

Your correct I have seen a ton run a gram tren. For me 100 eod day has always worked great especially if there's a few other chemicals in there too lol

I personally don't have a set dose scheme , I'll increase dose until the side effects out weigh the benefits then back it down

And you are not a world class bencher and weigh very compared to him....

Did I ever claim to be??? I simply stated that there are guys who can easily do what some think is impossible.

LOL :D

Post of the year right here.

I take offense to that comment. We workout just as hard as bodybuilders, and most people would prefer having physiques like ours.

I agree I have 2 ifbb pros that are in this category and they both busy there Butts and look great. I would have there bodies over the tops bbing pros.

I personally don't have a set dose scheme , I'll increase dose until the side effects out weigh the benefits then back it down

I'm the same and it's funny cause some cycles I can tolerate more than others

Q are you no longer a bodybuilder? "Your steroid using ass"? This is a joke right? Just asking I recall your post prepping for shows mentioning you supplement sources. How vascular you were etc.. But now veins are ugly? You have a post offering your training services to tall competitors you must be open to train MP for a bodybuilder would be foolish to us you. You don't care about legs that's the hardest body part for tall competitors to build. You're drug free now? Seems to against all the gh and gear testing you've done in the past

Last edited:
Lol some guys need to lower their tren and regain a sense of humour. Q is yanking your chain he is way too ugly to be a physique guy :D

Some of the guys believe their own hype that's why I asked the question. Sorry if I offended you by pointing out the hypocrisy thank you for setting the record straight. I don't post much but I had to respond.

Last edited:
Q are you no longer a bodybuilder? "Your steroid using ass"? This is a joke right? Just asking I recall your post prepping for shows mentioning you supplement sources. How vascular you were etc.. But now veins are ugly? You have a post offering your training services to tall competitors you must be open to train MP for a bodybuilder would be foolish to us you. You don't care about legs that's the hardest body part for tall competitors to build. You're drug free now? Seems to against all the gh and gear testing you've done in the past

I like to refer to myself as a "body shaper" not a bodybuilder.:p

And yes,,,,I am drug free....JohnJuan and I have decided to both compete in the all natural division.......

i would like to see a pic of all of the guys bashing mp.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws