over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia Men's Bikini

I hope you're right, unfortunately politics are a bitch, and they have been grooming Jason Poston to win all along. I'm definitely rooting for Sadik and Steve Cook. NOT a Poston fan whatsoever.

lol um who who and WHO? haha

who cares. The class is bringing more attention to fitness in general. Not everybody wants to be a walking horse.

Now the female bikini class is a blessing from God! The should have been doing that 30 years ago :love:

Sadik hasa some awesome legs.

Here's hoping my buddy Mark Anthony wins again.

I take offense to that comment. We workout just as hard as bodybuilders, and most people would prefer having physiques like ours.
agreed.

Last edited:
Sadik looks phenomenal and yeah his legs do to. I think you guys are taking the criticism wrong. It's not that they are not working hard or looks bad, it's the way the class is presented imo. Yeah not everyone wants to be a horse but they could change the class a but so it doesn't look so gay. My wife thinks the class is gay and laughed her ass off at the way they pose so it's not just a man's view it's a female's view also.

There's this other class that I've seen in photos. Looks like men's physique but they wear little tiny spandex briefs and you see their legs. These guys look a little bigger too. Any idea what that is?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Sadik looks phenomenal and yeah his legs do to. I think you guys are taking the criticism wrong. It's not that they are not working hard or looks bad, it's the way the class is presented imo. Yeah not everyone wants to be a horse but they could change the class a but so it doesn't look so gay. My wife thinks the class is gay and laughed her ass off at the way they pose so it's not just a man's view it's a female's view also.

When my wife 1st saw a bikini contest it may have been on tv or YouTube and the girl did that silly walk with hand out then that oh so odd turn she almost spit up her coffee laughing. It's very silly looking as well.

I don't get the whole men's physique and silly bathing suit that cover up your legs but I stumbled across that guy Sadik's instagram from some girls page and I don't see how anyone is going to beat him. Seems to be the one to beat. He has been working out with Ramy and Dennis James.

Saw the pics of Sadik on DJs fb, yeah he is definitely a threat. I think he's just on the boundary of physique and bodybuilding.

I'm probably one of the few that don't care whether someone is in physique or bodybuilding. I bet they enjoy the process to get to the stage, love the lifestyle etc. I've also known guys to slowly work up from physique to bodybuilding so maybe to a lot of guys its a stepping stone. Also, what if that's where they want to be in the sport? Nothing wrong with that. Isn't there guys on here that compete as middle weights, lightheavy, etc. and are fine with that division? To each his own I say.

Last edited:
There's this other class that I've seen in photos. Looks like men's physique but they wear little tiny spandex briefs and you see their legs. These guys look a little bigger too. Any idea what that is?

Yeah that one is a bit less ghey.

It's a Wbff class, not sure what class it is though. I thinks it the same as Ifbb mp class. Poses that they do are much better imo

The wbff class is way better imho. Time for the ifbb to get rid of those silly swim shorts.

The wbff class is way better imho. Time for the ifbb to get rid of those silly swim shorts.

I agree, if the ladies have to show the legs as a package so should the guys

I don't get the whole men's physique and silly bathing suit that cover up your legs but I stumbled across that guy Sadik's instagram from some girls page and I don't see how anyone is going to beat him. Seems to be the one to beat. He has been working out with Ramy and Dennis James.

Funny I stumbled upon Sadik's IG last night and completely agree. The guy looks ridiculous and hell, he looks pretty big in clothes too. I wonder what his off season weight is.

Honestly, all men's events at the Olympia are "gay." Bodybuilding poses are pretty "gay" too, but they wear speedos. To say one class is any more "gay" than another, is just sillyness.

(I don't actually think they are gay, I was just making a point)

Last edited:
Medic8 Yes did you read what I said I see Jeff often. He has no legs guess it's what you consider good legs. A hater? Not a hater I just would never want a body like that. I grew up with bodybuilding with muscle and in order to compete you needed a complete body. There's always been guys with no legs there just wasn't a place for them to compete. MP gets started all of a sudden it' about board shorts. Hell women physique has to train and display there legs. In the 80 most guys didn't train legs either but it was men and women bodybuilding. You guys talk about great genetics what upper body or whole body what's makes them great? Medic8 I'm 50 but I'll travel and do open show if you compete in bodybuilding and wipe the stage with you. It has to be verified it's you not someone you pay to say it's you. Or we can do a national level.show and I'll place ahead of you. Super heavy or I can cut to Heavy I'm sure you're a lot younger than me so you let's do this ill give you 1000 if you beat me.

Last edited:
Honestly, this thread sounds like a bunch of whiney ass pussies bitching and moaning with their feelings hurt. Whats the point of being strong and looking tough if you're just going to cry about shit.:banghead:

Honestly, this thread sounds like a bunch of whiney ass pussies bitching and moaning with their feelings hurt. Whats the point of being strong and looking tough if you're just going to cry about shit.:banghead:

He said were strong and look tough.... Thanks bro :D

if you cant do it, make fun of it. natural human behavior. :rolleyes:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear