over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olympia Men's Bikini

Mens physique look. Around 200lbs. I am PRETTY sure i was taking adderall, eating an apple for bfast, having mcdonalds or tbell for dinner and lifting maybe 2-3x a wk MAX for about 30min.

But im sure my genetics are just the SUPER ELITE and competing in mens physique is actually HARD... no way its as easy for all of them as it was for me :rolleyes:

I agree mens physique is just as respectable and hard as bodybuilding :banghead:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Mens physique look. Around 200lbs. I am PRETTY sure i was taking adderall, eating an apple for bfast, having mcdonalds or tbell for dinner and lifting maybe 2-3x a wk MAX for about 30min.

But im sure my genetics are just the SUPER ELITE and competing in mens physique is actually HARD... no way its as easy for all of them as it was for me :rolleyes:

I agree mens physique is just as respectable and hard as bodybuilding :banghead:

Dude stfu already

So then would a MP competitor agree that bikini competitors train just as hard as they do?

You know since every division trains and diets hard as any other division?

I occasionally train at the same gym as Jeff. You say his legs are better that 90% of the members here. Do you really believe that? Jeff has no legs he's genetically equipped for men physique that's it.

Not sure about his legs but this is a damn good look IMO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 453
Jeff is only 20 years old. He might be annoying and hearing him talk in his videos is pretty painful, but the kid his crazy genetics and aesthetics. So what if his legs aren't massive. He doesn't need them to be for MP. It's laughable dissing on a kid's physique who has come so far so fast.

He's annoying as fuck, that's for sure.

Everytime I hear him speak, it makes me think of this

[ame=http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

At least MPD are seemingly more healthy and do not wear thongs pulled half way up their ass.

You know what with the right amount AS an it can be easily done on even a mcdonalds diet I have! LOL! Yes really!:naughty:

Would love to see some of those videos. Better than some of the best raw power lifters in the world.
What I find funny about a lot of bodybuilders making fun of the mens physique is that if I competed thats the class id be in. I workout 5 days a week, can bench 440 and military 315 for 5 reps and only weigh 210lb but someone we are made fun of? Its stupid.

Would love to see some of those videos. Better than some of the best raw power lifters in the world.

Benching 440 at 215 lbs is nothing special. I posted a youtube vid of me barbel military pressing 315 for 5 reps. But no I'm not linking my face to this name. Anyways, back on topic.

Didn't think I'd see that military pressing. I have never seen anyone do a strict press with 315...but carry on...figured it was bs.

Didn't think I'd see that military pressing. I have never seen anyone do a strict press with 315...but carry on...figured it was bs.

lol thats like saying bc YOU can't do it, no one can. Was it strict? No. Down to my chin no lower. Thats when you have rotator cuff issues. Down to my chest with strict form I could probably do 2. But none the less I can.

Mens physique is a joke compared to hardcore bodybuilding. end of story

as much as i hear people complaining about more emphasis placed on symmetry versus just sheer size i would think people would welcome this.

obviously the olympia cant keep going like it is. eventually a max size will be reached. who knows though, maybe they'll come out with even more growth factors.

When was this Phil? Aren't you shooting for SHW now?

Seen the video, and as far as form, it was good, 315 I have done strict, but biohazard can do more, makes me look like a little boy on shoulder press and I have about 50 lbs more muscle than him.
Dood is strong fo real.

When I think of a mans physique I think of someone like Bill Kazmaier. I'm sure they are both equally as difficult tho.

Last edited:
I know acouple of the too dudes and most use gear to do the work and hardly do anything else its a fucking joke the way they train is just ridiculous. There always taking fucking selfies aswell. Fbf if you know what that was was training a friend ive grown up with and had him running 2gs worth of shit for a show and this guy isnt even 200 lbs on stage at 5 10. Healthy yea fucking right.

Sadik, did very good training with Dennis James and Ramy. He will be top 2 for sure. Hope he wins.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws