over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use CjC 1295 DAC !

Yes my findings are seeing with DAC show better results.... problem trying to sort out is with DAC creates multiple pluses a day so since ya cant figure out when those are to does GHRP's we been still using Mod1-29 (some call without DAC) to does with our GHRP's to get the timing pulse right.
Things seem to work well using with DAC as a baseline 2-3mg/wk but not sure how or if any effect it might cause.
Thought maybe Mod1-29 would confuse CJC1295 with DAC pulses or vise versa.....

only way to know is keep an eye on Alphas thread 'Exciting! GRF1-29/GHRP-2 serum GH test!' and see about DAC testing...

Hello,

I have been mega dosing Cyc-1295 DAC for a year off and on. I have found it works just as good for me as HGH for a fraction of the price !. You do not get HGH bleed that's all just bullshit. I no on this site a lot of people are following peolpe they should not. I train in Venice Golds and i can tell you a lot of people are mega dosing Cyc 1295 DAC with the same conclusion it works great !. I no people will attack me but, all i can say try it in the morning and at night and run it for 90 days by it self and you be the judge !. I have best friends in the sport of Body Building and been around it for a long time and i think CjC 1295 DAC is a pot of gold !.

Actually if you do the math using the data from the humitrope package insert to determine what your blood hgh levels would be for a 100kg person taking 4iu a day, you will find that all you are doing is raising your basil levels. From what I have read, this is what correlates with IGF-1 levels.
As far as CJC DAC, While it is shown to preserve pulsitile pattern of GH release, The fact that IGF-1 levels get pretty high, tells me that it is likely raising your basil levels of gh, while having no effect or little on pulsitile release. So yes I think you could also call this gh bleed, but if you want to burn fat I think this is the correct way to go.
Ive been on here since DAT started writing his first pages and we all thought we where taking CJC DAC, come to find out is was modified 1-29 (mislabeled), which we all decided was better anyway. However, I have never gotten the fat burning results off DATs protocol that I have with regular HGH. Actually back then with the first gen ghrp's I think we all got fat off that stuff. The newer ones are much better, but I'm still not getting what the results on paper would suggest.

Anyway, what amount are people doing of the DAC? If its really DAC and not mislabeled 1-29, that stuff is not cheap. Its actually more then HGH?

Does anyone run CJC w DAC Solo? I am making the transition from no DAC to with DAC, but was considering dropping the ipamorelin. Would anyone recommend this? I am trying to cut, but can't quit eating on Ipamorelin.

I got a better pump of CJCDAC than I ever have with CJCw/oDAC. It doesn't even compare. It is PROBABLY not safe to use year round. Elevated IGF-1 levels have risks, although the risk of acromegaly is very low. Even at an insane dosage. The risk is the burnout of the receptors which bind GH.

Just to be on the safe side I plan on running 2mg per month, first week of every month. I can't wait to pin it again. As far as I'm concerned it blows CJCw/oDAC out of the water. Once again like someone already said. This stuff has been shown safe at upward of 120mcg/kg. For me thats about a 9.6 gram dose.

I'm confused. mcg=micrograms, correct? So if a safe dose is 120mcg per kilogram of bodyweight then for a 100kg (roughly 220lbs) person a safe doze would be 12000mcg. 12000mcg is actually only 0.012 grams. That's a tiny dose compared to what most people suggest taking.

Am I doing the math wrong?

12000mcg is 1.2mg bro. Most people running this at 2-3mg per week.

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Not sure why I got fixated on grams there.

I boom dosed 2mg of DAC ghrp, my subject got light headed and warm all over, could feel it for sure. It'll be very interesting to see results over next several days....going to reorder & run for several weeks budget allowing.

I boom dosed 2mg of DAC ghrp, my subject got light headed and warm all over, could feel it for sure. It'll be very interesting to see results over next several days....going to reorder & run for several weeks budget allowing.

You running anything else with it?

CJC-DAC is most effective thing I have researched with as of yet. The experiment I conducted was short but enough for me to see the incredible effects of cjc dac.

CJC-DAC is most effective thing I have researched with as of yet. The experiment I conducted was short but enough for me to see the incredible effects of cjc dac.

I may of missed your thread of post, but what was your protocol and did your use ghrps with it

I may of missed your thread of post, but what was your protocol and did your use ghrps with it

I researched on my rat bane. The lab only had 12 vials. I couldn't remember the full details and just looked it up. Here is the link...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ergos-cjc-1295-dac-ghrp-2-log-high-doses.html

I was looking into what superdosing would bring. But it has obviously been brought to light that smaller dosing is all thats needed. I want to put him on 2-4mg per week for a long duration to study it's long term effects.

What are your thoughts on doing like 2mg once a week.. Or do you think it's better to do 1mg 2x a week?
Better yet 2mg 2x a week ha

What are your thoughts on doing like 2mg once a week.. Or do you think it's better to do 1mg 2x a week?
Better yet 2mg 2x a week ha

Personally I think for research purposes 1 x 2mg per week would be better than 2 x 1mg. Obviously active life shows once per week is fine. But my reason would be to prevent any possible degradation. In additon to the size of each vial. If research was done using 4mg per week then definately 2mg twice weekly would be used in my lab.

Yes 4mg would definately be better than 2mg ;)

Best Way to combine everything

What would be the best way to combine

GRHP-2
CJC-1295 with DAC
IGF-1 lr3
Insulin

Currently

GRHP-2 x 100mcg x 3 times a day (after waking ang training and in evening)
IGF-1 x 100mcg (Before Training Only)
CJC-1295 x 500mcg EOD before bed
Insulin x 8iu (after training, 30min after GRHP-2)

I want to focus on legs, would taking all my CJC-1295 for the week 1.5mg-2mg after training on legs day help at all?

Well dood put your money where your mouth is and prove it Dat B True sure would.

Its funny how things change in this game, thats one of the pitfalls of guys thinking they know every damned thing when the 'facts' such as we know them to be change so quickly, the facts are fluid.
Funny even I was a hardliner about the CJCDAC and now I'm doing it myself and liking the results.

Its funny how things change in this game, thats one of the pitfalls of guys thinking they know every damned thing when the 'facts' such as we know them to be change so quickly, the facts are fluid.
Funny even I was a hardliner about the CJCDAC and now I'm doing it myself and liking the results.

im still new to the peptide game, but yeah not to much seems to be set in stone. i have tried quite a few peps at this point but by far dac has given me the best results. next on the list is igf-lr3 and des.

Cjc 1295 DAC dose.

I want to add to my old post. If you are doing Cjc 1295 DAC at 2.5 a week to 5 mg a week. You can feel your blood pressure go up, so be always careful of that. I will always say be carefull of your heath because its the best asset you have in life !. I am not competing anymore so i do 2.5 mg per week and a am 255 and lean. So if your are looking for HGH alternative CJC 1295 DAC is the best thing out there, and you will save money. I think 75% of the people on this site, don't compete and just want to look there best. I read a lot of posts on here, and people do way to much stuff !!!. If you can't grow on 350 to 600 mg of stuff a week, then start playing Tennis !!! you don't have genetics for the sport !.

Look good, get chick's, live life to the fullest !
My two cent's The BEAVER......

I want to add to my old post. If you are doing Cjc 1295 DAC at 2.5 a week to 5 mg a week. You can feel your blood pressure go up, so be always careful of that. I will always say be carefull of your heath because its the best asset you have in life !. I am not competing anymore so i do 2.5 mg per week and a am 255 and lean. So if your are looking for HGH alternative CJC 1295 DAC is the best thing out there, and you will save money. I think 75% of the people on this site, don't compete and just want to look there best. I read a lot of posts on here, and people do way to much stuff !!!. If you can't grow on 350 to 600 mg of stuff a week, then start playing Tennis !!! you don't have genetics for the sport !.

Look good, get chick's, live life to the fullest !
My two cent's The BEAVER......
I noticed it in the short term I watch my bp closely, and you can feel it go up but it returns to normal (for me) in about 45 min.

I actually tested it today, I did 1 mg AM pre cardio.
Then I did my 2nd 1 mg at 2:30 pm- before I did the 2nd MG I did a reading 113/55 I did another reading 2 hours after that 112/57, and a 3rd prior to this post 114/55.

All in the same 'zip code' basically.

The next time I do one tomorrow Ill do a pre inj blood pressure check and then as soon as it hits hard Ill take another reading.
For me with BP its the long term elevated BP that really hurts you. Small increases are not as bad, otherwise don't go lift heavy.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner