over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use CjC 1295 DAC !

1 mg of cjc with Dac eod that will be expensive.

I know...it's has a half life of 8 days so doing 1mg once a week or 500mcg every 3-4 days will be really good idea. I wonder if the cjc with dac will stay up during the full 8 days or will a slowly reduce every day.

I'm going to try 1 mg a week than ipam before bed ghrp 2 after workout.

CjC-1295 DAC

I think in Science you need to try it for your self, and see if it works. It works great for me and its a lot cheaper than HGH per month. I hope this board can be open for change !

I think in Science you need to try it for your self, and see if it works. It works great for me and its a lot cheaper than HGH per month. I hope this board can be open for change !

beav,, from your exp or ur gym members exp, how long can u consecutively run w/dac without gettin major neg sideeffects like overworkin pit gland or extreme high bp?,, and at what doses and protocals? thanks

I love cjcDAC! It's my new favorite peptide. Thank you for the tip, BEAVER. :D

Agreed.

ak

How much you taking? Can I get a link to your long ?

Here is the link:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-dose-cjc-dac-7mg-wk-4-vials-usa-myo-hmp.html

I've changed things since starting the log. The first couple days I took hexarelin with cjcDAC. I now am only using cjcDAC as it works great on its own. I have taken 11mgs in 5 days. I wanted to build it up in my system quickly. I now will only take 500mcg twice a day for the next 20 days. Then, I will need to get more. I will either up the dose to 3mg/day for the following month, or I may run an experiment with high dose tesamorelin stacked with ipamorelin.

Here is the link:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-dose-cjc-dac-7mg-wk-4-vials-usa-myo-hmp.html

I've changed things since starting the log. The first couple days I took hexarelin with cjcDAC. I now am only using cjcDAC as it works great on its own. I have taken 11mgs in 5 days. I wanted to build it up in my system quickly. I now will only take 500mcg twice a day for the next 20 days. Then, I will need to get more. I will either up the dose to 3mg/day for the following month, or I may run an experiment with high dose tesamorelin stacked with ipamorelin.

500mg/2x a day comes out to $300/month...why not just regular GH at that price?

500mg/2x a day comes out to $300/month...why not just regular GH at that price?

Thanks to the kindness of so many people here using my discount code, I get a lot of peptides to run my little experiments with. I am so grateful to all you guys. My experiments are going to get crazier and crazier as time goes on, as my code keeps getting used more every month. This is how I can afford to use such high dose peptides. :D

I really think gh peptides are superior to synthetic hgh in so many ways.

A: synthetic hgh is comprised of only one of the five isoforms of gh the pituitary gland releases. I read this in a pubmed study.

B: synthetic hgh, no matter how high the quality is, is not identical to gh produced by the pituitary gland. This causes the body to eventually produce antibodies against the synthetic hgh.

C: the fact that gigantism/agromeglia exists, tells me that the pituitary gland is capable of producing a hell of a lot of hgh on a constant basis, just as much as pros take in synthetic hgh(this is just my assumption).

D: there are too many fake brands of synthetic hgh rolling around.

E: the quality of Chinese hgh is very poor, meaning the 3-dimensional structure of the hgh itself does not even come close to that of what the pituitary gland produces, leading to antibody production that much quicker.

2006 human data on CJC1295 w/ DAC. I'm sure many of you have seen this but no one has mentioned it.

"Mean maximum concentrations of GH were 6.6, 9.6, 9.9, and 13.3 ng/ml in the 30, 60, 125, and 250 μg/kg groups" (3, 6, 12.5, 25 mg for 220#)

"Mean preinjection IGF-I concentrations ranged from 123–152 ng/ml in study 1. IGF-I levels remained elevated compared with baseline for 9–11 d after a single injection of CJC-1295 in all dosing groups in study 1, and mean levels increased by 0.5- to 3-fold over baseline."

"IGF-I levels exceeded the age- and gender-adjusted normal ranges only in subjects receiving 250 μg/kg CJC-1295" (25 mg dose for a 220 pound person)

"There were no significant increases in serum cortisol, prolactin, TSH, or LH levels after a single injection of CJC-1295 (60 μg/kg), thus confirming the specificity of CJC-1295 for GH secretion."

**broken link removed**

Rex.

2006 human data on CJC1295 w/ DAC. I'm sure many of you have seen this but no one has mentioned it.

"Mean maximum concentrations of GH were 6.6, 9.6, 9.9, and 13.3 ng/ml in the 30, 60, 125, and 250 μg/kg groups" (3, 6, 12.5, 25 mg for 220#)

"Mean preinjection IGF-I concentrations ranged from 123–152 ng/ml in study 1. IGF-I levels remained elevated compared with baseline for 9–11 d after a single injection of CJC-1295 in all dosing groups in study 1, and mean levels increased by 0.5- to 3-fold over baseline."

"IGF-I levels exceeded the age- and gender-adjusted normal ranges only in subjects receiving 250 μg/kg CJC-1295" (25 mg dose for a 220 pound person)

"There were no significant increases in serum cortisol, prolactin, TSH, or LH levels after a single injection of CJC-1295 (60 μg/kg), thus confirming the specificity of CJC-1295 for GH secretion."

**broken link removed**

Rex.

Nice find. Thank you for posting this. So, this confirms that gh and igf1 keep going up basedu on dose. 25mg would justify my next months experiment of 3mg/day since the half life is 8 days. That means I would have 25mg in my blood stream at one time once it had built up. Very cool.

Nice find. Thank you for posting this. So, this confirms that gh and igf1 keep going up basedu on dose. 25mg would justify my next months experiment of 3mg/day since the half life is 8 days. That means I would have 25mg in my blood stream at one time once it had built up. Very cool.

So what does this mean if you want to only take 1 mg a week. ?

So what does this mean if you want to only take 1 mg a week. ?

You would still get a serum hgh elevation of around 5, and it would be sustained the whole week. That's like taking 2-3ius hgh everyday for that week. With cjcDAC your hgh is elevated for a couple weeks off that one injection.

You would still get a serum hgh elevation of around 5, and it would be sustained the whole week. That's like taking 2-3ius hgh everyday for that week. With cjcDAC your hgh is elevated for a couple weeks off that one injection.

This is the first time I'm really hearing these crazy doses, most on here seemed to be using 1-2mg weekly. Any idea what that would be like in terms of hgh use? It seems like the results have been good but if 7mg/week is only like 2-3ius/day then I imagine 1-2mg/week couldn't be more than 1iu/day or so which I would think would be insignificant.

This is the first time I'm really hearing these crazy doses, most on here seemed to be using 1-2mg weekly. Any idea what that would be like in terms of hgh use? It seems like the results have been good but if 7mg/week is only like 2-3ius/day then I imagine 1-2mg/week couldn't be more than 1iu/day or so which I would think would be insignificant.

You misinterpreted what I said. 1mg cjcDAC once a week is like 2ius hgh everyday for a week. 7mg is much higher.

For most of us that would cost us any where from 30-40 dollars a day to run that for only a 3 fold increase over baseline igf levels. Most guys pinning rips at 5iu a day could easy hit 3 fold increase in igf levels.

Started my DAC y'day, gonna do 500mcg mon and thurs to start with and use ghrp2 3 x daily.

This is the protocol of a guy at my gym who has a UK national standard physique, it has kept him very lean and full.

Initially y'day i didn't feel much, after pinning 250mcg x 2 (2 seperate areas on lower abs) i have that nice throbbing feeling u get, i took 100mcg ghrp2 at teatime y'day after training and again this morning, il do another at lunch then at teatime.

Noticed no hunger unlike the ravenous phase i get with cjc w/o dac when taken wi ghrp2, and no major head rush either......i have the feelings u get.....but on a smaller scale which echo's the bleed theory imo.

Ive started the DAC low as i was concerned about lethargy and headaches with high doses, and BP!! Ive come off a decent run of tren and was washed out tbh so now im just running 100mg prop EoD and some NPP.

Its interesting stuff, hoping to see what it offers over next few weeks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner