over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use CjC 1295 DAC !

I've mentioned using this several times but always got either ignored or told how the DAC sucked, blah, blah, blah. LOL! YOu all are a fickle bunch. Anyways, if you want to read more, google "**broken link removed**". The guy is a professor and the first (I think) to espouse using the DAC formulation for great gains. I think he also mentions not to go above 3500 mcgs per week. I'm not exactly sure if that was the amount but if you find his post, he breaks it down pretty well. Also use it alongside an acetylcholinase inhibitor. Hope this helps.

Bionic, Russianstar is a very smart guy, I started following his protocols a cpl years ago for a few months and stopped, the DAC does have its place and usefulness I will say that ;)

I agree with all your concerns, but I don't fear that happening in a 3 month experiment. I could be wrong though. It was posted by someone that 70mcg/kg has been deemed safe, so 7mg/week is a little less than that since I weigh over 100kg. Hopefully I won't end up with a gap between every tooth like Paul Dillet. :D

I'm going to throw in 100mcg ghrp2 a few times a day for the gh spike. I'm not sure if that would even be necessary though.

I'm older and now more conservative but very interested to see how it works for you. Good Luck

What happened to the Beaver?

I got a better pump of CJCDAC than I ever have with CJCw/oDAC. It doesn't even compare. It is PROBABLY not safe to use year round. Elevated IGF-1 levels have risks, although the risk of acromegaly is very low. Even at an insane dosage. The risk is the burnout of the receptors which bind GH.

Just to be on the safe side I plan on running 2mg per month, first week of every month. I can't wait to pin it again. As far as I'm concerned it blows CJCw/oDAC out of the water. Once again like someone already said. This stuff has been shown safe at upward of 120mcg/kg. For me thats about a 9.6 gram dose.

Last edited:
and this is without a GHRP right? I would love it if using just CJC w/ DAC was OK because I imagine it would be great to use between AAS cycles and honestly seems way more appealing pinning just 1 compound once every 3 days rather than 2 (GHRP+GHRH) three times every day.

I was getting good results just doing 500mcg once a week and the only reason I did cjc with DAC was to cut cost and to do less injections but the main reason was cost due to the fact that I have to still pin GHRP-2.

I want to see some serum test on it. Like 500mcg/week done with GHRP-2 and then up the dosage from there.

It works well without ghrp. With mod grf the ghrp is necessary because the timing is crucial, if you use it withoit and it isnt timed with a pulse, the elevated gh available may be gone by the time your body pulses on its own. With DAC however your body ALWAYS has much elevated gh levels, so when your body pulses on its own, it will be there no matter if a ghrp is used to trigger it or not. Obviously a ghrp would still amplify its effects by providing larger pulses and more pulses than you would have naturally, but for reasons stated it isnt necessary to achieve results

I want to see some serum test on it. Like 500mcg/week done with GHRP-2 and then up the dosage from there.

bro, then do the test and post the results and contribute to the cause if you want to see serum tests so bad...

I'll have to buy more pins at some point anyway so might as well get come insulin ones, but if all I have on hand at the moment is 23g 1" would I be able to inject subcutaneously with that? If not, what exactly would be the issue?

I'll have to buy more pins at some point anyway so might as well get come insulin ones, but if all I have on hand at the moment is 23g 1" would I be able to inject subcutaneously with that? If not, what exactly would be the issue?

23g is designed for IM injections; you probably can use it but expect more bruising and bleeding. Plus your insulin syringes come .3, .5 and 1ml so you can dose correctly.

It would be impossible to dose it correctly.

bro, then do the test and post the results and contribute to the cause if you want to see serum tests so bad...

Bro, 6k for classes, 2.3k for housing, 500/month for food, $70-80/month for gas, $130 for parking, 1k for books, and count in health/car insurance, $300/month medication, and lets say nothing bad happens and nothing brakes. That's for a semester and I'm 22years old...$10/hour job...you do the math.

Just said that it would be cool if somebody did it nothing more.

It would be impossible to dose it correctly.

With CJC w/ Dac you could just inject it all at once though right? Or I guess it would be better to split it up over 2-3x/week...

I would think one could do it IM but I've heard that can hurt pretty badly.

With CJC w/ Dac you could just inject it all at once though right? Or I guess it would be better to split it up over 2-3x/week...

That's True. You could take the full 2mg vial at once. That's how I'm going to do CJC WITH DAC. I'm going to run it subQ. I read it hurts like hell If you inject it IM.

SQ is the way to go, IM doesn't show to have any local affect as it has to go systemic...previously been researched @ 500mcg e3d and was gtg but as JJ mentioned u cld do the whole vial @ once as well.

I got a better pump of CJCDAC than I ever have with CJCw/oDAC. It doesn't even compare. It is PROBABLY not safe to use year round. Elevated IGF-1 levels have risks, although the risk of acromegaly is very low. Even at an insane dosage. The risk is the burnout of the receptors which bind GH.

Just to be on the safe side I plan on running 2mg per month, first week of every month. I can't wait to pin it again. As far as I'm concerned it blows CJCw/oDAC out of the water. Once again like someone already said. This stuff has been shown safe at upward of 120mcg/kg. For me thats about a 9.6 gram dose.

So you would only shoot 2 mg 1 time a month? Can you still run mod gf and ghrp ?

That's True. You could take the full 2mg vial at once. That's how I'm going to do CJC WITH DAC. I'm going to run it subQ. I read it hurts like hell If you inject it IM.

I IMed it once or twice and it didn't hurt or sting but that could be just me. I did it in the delt and I believe in the thigh.

So you would only shoot 2 mg 1 time a month? Can you still run mod gf and ghrp ?

No cjc with dac has a half life of 8 days but people do every 7 days to make it easier to remember.

What we have been reading is 2000, 3500 and 5000mcg per week; the Dac has been reported to be effective up to 14 days. Yes you could take 2mg once a month but it would probably loose its effectiveness after 2 weeks.

Who knows that may be a good way to use it and then switch back to wo dac for 2 weeks. Something to explore.....and yes you can continue to take GHRP's.

How is it cheaper than gh if you do it @ say 2 mg a week.

If one was to run 1295 dac.......and say do 500mcg (is that too low a dose????) On a monday and thurs for example.....

Would u just shoot the ghrp same as always? Maybe 3-5 x daily??

Am i right in thinking if this causes a continuous but small bleed of GH then it gonna be present in the blood pretty much 24/7 making fatty acids available for metabolising....or am i way off?

Within a month or two or when eating high cals....this is surely gonna be a godsend to staying lean/getting leaner even in the presence of high caloific intake?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs