over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to use CjC 1295 DAC !

It has a 9 day half life. Pinning 2-3x a week is plenty

I used a GHRP while I did the 1295dac but I wouldnt use another GHRH. That would be pointless.

I'm using GHRP-2/CJCnoDAC as a "marathon" and everything else is a sprint.

1-2 week - Blast PEG MGF
3 week - Blast IGF 1
4 week - Blast CJCDAC
Repeat
All the while run GHRP2/CJCnoDAC except week 3.

So you could run 1 mg of cjcdac a week but do not use anything else.

I used a GHRP while I did the 1295dac but I wouldnt use another GHRH. That would be pointless.

I'm using GHRP-2/CJCnoDAC as a "marathon" and everything else is a sprint.

1-2 week - Blast PEG MGF
3 week - Blast IGF 1
4 week - Blast CJCDAC
Repeat
All the while run GHRP2/CJCnoDAC except week 3.

You say not to use another ghrh but you are.. I don't follow.

You say not to use another ghrh but you are.. I don't follow.

He only does because he never comes off of his mod grf protocol, as he stated.. no need for another if only doing a cjc dac run. And no, you dont have to have a ghrp either.

I am on mod GRF / ghrp-2 right now. I was thinking for
Throwin in cjcdac for a continuous gh release.

Hello,

I have been mega dosing Cyc-1295 DAC for a year off and on. I have found it works just as good for me as HGH for a fraction of the price !. You do not get HGH bleed that's all just bullshit. I no on this site a lot of people are following peolpe they should not. I train in Venice Golds and i can tell you a lot of people are mega dosing Cyc 1295 DAC with the same conclusion it works great !. I no people will attack me but, all i can say try it in the morning and at night and run it for 90 days by it self and you be the judge !. I have best friends in the sport of Body Building and been around it for a long time and i think CjC 1295 DAC is a pot of gold !.

Any idea on protocol?

People here say 1mg once or twice a week and you are saying morning and night.

What dose morning and night if you don't mind?

Any idea on protocol?

People here say 1mg once or twice a week and you are saying morning and night.

What dose morning and night if you don't mind?

No one has said morning and night. This is cjc WITH DAC. The morning and night protocols are for cjc WITHOUT DAC.

Ajordana or anyone who has some experience with it, if I wanted to give CJC W/ DAC a shot would I be able to reconstitute a vial and leave it in the fridge for the week? I know people here are saying peptides like Myo HMP need to be used completely right away but I'm not sure about the CJC w/ DAC. Also there seems to be a large variance in dosages, some people here are saying 1mg per week is enough, which would be great because that would only be $10, but other posts I've seen have said you need 2mg/week to really see results and 3.5mg/week would be significantly more anabolic. I guess I wouldn't mind 2mg/week at least for a 2-3 month trial run between cycles.

Ajordana or anyone who has some experience with it, if I wanted to give CJC W/ DAC a shot would I be able to reconstitute a vial and leave it in the fridge for the week? I know people here are saying peptides like Myo HMP need to be used completely right away but I'm not sure about the CJC w/ DAC. Also there seems to be a large variance in dosages, some people here are saying 1mg per week is enough, which would be great because that would only be $10, but other posts I've seen have said you need 2mg/week to really see results and 3.5mg/week would be significantly more anabolic. I guess I wouldn't mind 2mg/week at least for a 2-3 month trial run between cycles.

I noticed no added benefits from 2mg to 3mg only high blood pressure. If i ran it again itd be at 1.5-2m/wk split into 2-3 inj per week. Yes you can recon and leave in the fridge for quite a while actually.

I noticed no added benefits from 2mg to 3mg only high blood pressure. If i ran it again itd be at 1.5-2m/wk split into 2-3 inj per week. Yes you can recon and leave in the fridge for quite a while actually.

Sounds good, I'm hoping the fact that I might try it between cycles wouldn't mask the fact that it's working. i.e. maybe I just maintain results post cycle but for all I know I would have lost gains without the CJC. Are there specific things you notice separate from AAS that would prove its effectiveness despite coming off cycle? I'm guessing maybe better sleep and staying a little leaner than usual. Or increased recovery? Although the latter might be hard to tell following a cycle too.

If one was to run 1295 dac.......and say do 500mcg (is that too low a dose????) On a monday and thurs for example.....

Would u just shoot the ghrp same as always? Maybe 3-5 x daily??

Am i right in thinking if this causes a continuous but small bleed of GH then it gonna be present in the blood pretty much 24/7 making fatty acids available for metabolising....or am i way off?

Within a month or two or when eating high cals....this is surely gonna be a godsend to staying lean/getting leaner even in the presence of high caloific intake?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

500mcg injected twice a week would work well. I'm still going to take my ghrp2 3-5x/day to get the high quick pulses as well. I think you are correct in your thinking that it will metabolize fatty acids 24/7. I'm ordering 30mg CJC WITH DAC. I think dosing it low will do a lot, but I'm planning to run it as high as I can tolerate and still feel healthy....2mg eod or e3d. Can't wait to see how full my muscles feel 24/7 and how fast body composition changes.

Myo inhibitors contain several hundred amino acids. Long amino acid chains are extremely sensitive and break down fast. CJC-1295 contains 29 amino acids with a DRUG AFFINITY COMPLEX added to it. It will be stable for a week in the refrigerator no problem.

Im thinking of doing 1mg cjc with DAC eod first thing in the morning + 250mcg ghrp2 2x/day.
Would Peg-MGF be beneficial since its long estered and Cjc DAC already increases igf levels? How would should i do the Peg-MGF?

500mcg injected twice a week would work well. I'm still going to take my ghrp2 3-5x/day to get the high quick pulses as well. I think you are correct in your thinking that it will metabolize fatty acids 24/7. I'm ordering 30mg CJC WITH DAC. I think dosing it low will do a lot, but I'm planning to run it as high as I can tolerate and still feel healthy....2mg eod or e3d. Can't wait to see how full my muscles feel 24/7 and how fast body composition changes.

Good stuff John, i like how u run the peptides through trial and error to see for yourself....the theory behind this type of protocol sounds very encouraging, hopefully a smallish consistant dosing of 1295 dac will not do any long term pituiry damage either.

I think i may give think a whilr with ghrp2 to pulse it further a few times per day, even just to stay lean in the presence of big calories would be awesome!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

great read,, any new info. ?

bump

Im thinking of doing 1mg cjc with DAC eod first thing in the morning + 250mcg ghrp2 2x/day.
Would Peg-MGF be beneficial since its long estered and Cjc DAC already increases igf levels? How would should i do the Peg-MGF?

I would also like to know this..I'm running LR3 right now and plan to drop the LR3 and start MGF-PEG in a week..would it be a waste to run LR3 or MGF-peg while running the CJC DAC at 5-7mg a week?

1 mg of cjc with Dac eod that will be expensive.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws