over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT with TREN ENAN/TEST ENAN

I have a question. I remember there was a thread on using tren enan along with test enan for HRT. I can't find the thread or do a search on my phone. Does anyone remember the best dosing? Was it 75mg tren enan with 75mg test enan once a week? Thank you for your help, everyone.

Here is some literature on using tren enan for HRT:

Joshua Yarrow and his colleagues at the University of Florida feel that trenbolone may be a viable alternative to testosterone for androgen replacement therapy. They are set to publish their study results in the February 2011 issue of the American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism. The researchers report that trenbolone enanthate may have certain advantages over testosterone that may make it an appealing treatment option for some individuals. Trenbolone is not adversely affected by the aromatase or 5-alpha reductase enzymes that metabolize testosterone into estradiol and dihydrotestosterone,respevtively. Bodybuilders have enjoyed tren for years precisely because they are able to avoid steroid side effects related to estrogen and DHT. Yarrow reports that low-dose trenbolone enanthate effectively produces anabolic effects in muscle size and partially maintains bone mineral density without causing prostate enlargement or polycythemia in castrated laboratory rats. Supraphysiological dosages of testosterone enanthate were required to produce anabolic effects similar to low-dose trenbolone administration. However, negative side effects of prostate enlargement and elevated hemoglobin became problematic at this dose of testosterone. University of Florida researchers are excited by the “SARM-like potential” of trenbolone. They suggest that the actions of trenbolone are similar to selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs). Low-dose trenbolone is called “SARM-like” because of the positive anabolic effects in muscle and bone without negative side effects of prostate enlargement or polycythemia. Trenbolone may have benefits over testosterone in terms of androgen receptor activation, the upregulation of growth factors such as IGF-1 and fibroblast growth factor, and anticatabolic mechanisms. Competitive bodybuilders have often preferred using trenbolone in the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competition due to its purported effects at accelerating fat loss. The current study confirmed that trenbolone has more potent lipolytic effects on visceral adipose tissue than testosterone milligram per milligram. Furthermore, visceral fat loss increased in a dose-dependent manner with trenbolone. In other words, the more tren used, the greater the fat loss. Trenbolone’s lack of aromatization, while generally desirable, has often been problematic for bodybuilders who have used trenbolone as the only steroid in a cycle. Therefore, most bodybuilders include an aromatizable steroid such as testosterone or Researchers also recognize that the lack of aromatization could be a potential problem if trenbolone is used alone in androgen replacement therapy. In their study trenbolone only provided a partial bone protective effect when administered to castrated rats. The authors attribute this to the non-aromatizable nature of trenbolone. They conclude that low-dose trenbolone enanthate treatment has SARM-like effects on muscle/fat body composition. Androgen replacement therapy with low-dose trenbolone could potentially produce anabolic gains comparable to supraphysiological testosterone treatment without the associated side effects. The therapeutic risk-benefit profile of low-dose trenbolone appears superior to supraphysiological testosterone treatment; however, additional research into this treatment option is necessary The researchers should be applauded for dispassionately and objectively researching the potential of trenbolone in androgen replacement therapy.

Plenty of reason to be skeptical. It's the end of 2013 now, so where's the published study? Seems like nothing but a hypothesis at this point...

I understand for HRT purposes it would be hard to put tren in that category since it is a steroid and not a naturally occurring hormone in the body like test. Maybe they can though have it as an "alternative" form of HRT though so people have choices? People use Cortisone shots for inflammation treatment and that is a steroid. Maybe apples to oranges but i think it would be the same concept. I don't see people using 100% tren for HRT purposes but a pharm blend of Test Enth 100mg and Tren Enth 100mg (other variations too 75/75, 50/50, etc) for HRT purposes as it still has the test in there and at the same dose as the tren. That would be an amazing pharm blend especially if we could get our hands on once again pharm grade tren!!! :headbang:

Anyone that thinks you can take a 100/100 split of testosterone and tren, long term with no side effects and ramifications in BW, is either a genetic god or an idiot. This is also, by definition, not HRT. It is called, "cycling nonstop with low doses so I don't get as many side effects." It is also called, "trying to have my cake and eat it too while on HRT." Or better yet, "I want to be muscular at any and all costs so I will take one doctors theory and kid myself into thinking its healthy." :bang head:

NW

Just as anyone who thinks taking 200mg of synthetic test of any ester a week will have no long term side effects or ramifications in BW is an idiot or a God, lol! Works both ways as any man made drug has negative side effects. Even Vit C in high levels, lol!

Just as anyone who thinks taking 200mg of synthetic test of any ester a week will have no long term side effects or ramifications in BW is an idiot or a God, lol! Works both ways as any man made drug has negative side effects. Even Vit C in high levels, lol!
If you are truly a hypogonadic male or suffer from hypopituitarism, replacing the testosterone that SHOULD be there with a testosterone that's identical to your own will never result in anything but health benefits. That's what TRT is for. Many people today are on test as TRT when truly, they really don't need it. It's basically just a cruise. For people like myself that have unnaturally low LH and FSH, testosterone with HCG is a cure. Like a diabetic. Just as there are some people that NEED insulin because of pancreatic deficiencies or diseases, others take it as a novelty item to gain muscular size.

No judgements, I'm just saying is that there is TRT and then there is juicing. What these guys are touting is juicing. The information is filled with "mays" and "coulds" and then all done on castrated rats. Well, with the affect that tren has on your HPTA, after some time you're going to be just as castrated as those rats.

Tren is a synthetic analogue of a naturally occurring and perfectly healthy hormone that can be produced identically. The testosterone in a cream or esterified is identical to what your body needs for all types of tissues and organs. Trying to trump 10's of thousands of years of evolution with a synthetic chemical designed to improve feed efficiency in feedlot cattle is NOT HRT or TRT. Not in my opinion.

Has anyone been on the 100 test 100 tren protocol for an extended period of time and kept records of their bloodwork? Would be interesting to actually see the numbers on this.

Has anyone been on the 100 test 100 tren protocol for an extended period of time and kept records of their bloodwork? Would be interesting to actually see the numbers on this.

im not digging them up but.....i was on 100mg test c and 100mg tren a for a year.

test c was prescribed as HRT...DR redid bw after 1 year...no problem

he didnt know about the tren obviously

Real doctors prescribing trenbolone for HRT.

Fucking joke... :D

Real doctors prescribing trenbolone for HRT.

Fucking joke... :D
No shit right? What's the doctor going to say?

"Okay we're going to put you on 100mg of testosterone per week and I just happen to know this cattle farmer that......"

Piss on all those studies.

im not digging them up but.....i was on 100mg test c and 100mg tren a for a year.

test c was prescribed as HRT...DR redid bw after 1 year...no problem

he didnt know about the tren obviously

You didn't have a false high e2 reading from the tren? Also how did you feel on it? Typical tren sides or much more tolerable?

Do you take anything for prolactin sides at that dose? That sounds interesting.

And the study was a nice read, but their premiss that you take Tren over Test because it has fewer sides demonstrates their lack of "street use" knowledge of Gear. I do agree that tren is more effective. And you guys who want to chime in that you tolerate Tren better than test - sure, and then show me the blood work that backs up your bro science.

But I would d really like to add some Teen to my HRT, but I don't want to deal with prolactin/prami - they pound me whenever I try Teen.

I tried the 100/100 test e/tren e and it was incredible until I got prolactin issues. My blood work was actually better than 200 test e a week. I now do 100/100 test e/ primo e.

No shit right? What's the doctor going to say?

"Okay we're going to put you on 100mg of testosterone per week and I just happen to know this cattle farmer that......"

Piss on all those studies.

OTH, not to mention, a lot of people do not know that Trenbolone in the USA DOES NOT have an NDC# like Test, Deca ect. In Europe alot of UGL's are releasing Amps of Tren but of course they are using powders from Peng Shuai in China. I find it funny when people talk about "human grade" Tren! LOL

-Baseline

Last edited:
I tried the 100/100 test e/tren e and it was incredible until I got prolactin issues. My blood work was actually better than 200 test e a week. I now do 100/100 test e/ primo e.

What's does you Total and Free test show on 100mg? How do you feel on 100mg TE and 100mg Primo compared to 200mg test only?

Last edited:

Just so you know,
Blood work doesn't show a lot of things that are going on in your body.

The test tren thing can be subq wouldn't call it TRT though more like 1980's cycling.
A buddy of mine in his 50's is doing around 180 mg a week
20 mg test 20 mg tren 20 mg deca 3 times a week, said he was getting such great results he is gonna raise it to 30 mg of each to a whopping 270 mgs a week.
Back in the day they had 30mg/ml finaject, 76 mg ml Parabolan 100 and 50 mg organon Deca Durabolin and 100 mg per ml Upjohn Test. He raved about the gains back then on the low doses. There is bunk gear, underdosed, and impure etc - but there is also a lot of good potent stuff on the BM - UG made so the argument about all the gas being better back in the day is not 100% true.

Sub Q cycling limits side effects and maximizes the effects of the esters.

I'm gonna try Mast 100 Test 100, for some reason my prolactin levels are high and I don't want to use caber or prami forever...dopamnie agonist for a long time is no good

I think this all irks me because I'm on TRT and it's pretty basic. Simple. Effective.
People have to mess with everything thinking that they've found some way to improve on something that doesn't need improving. Sure, add a little tren, take some caber... Then you're pretty much on an extended cycle right. I don't know about subcutaneous injections. I do remember the injects because I'm no spring chicken either but I don't recall knowing anyone doing subq.
As far as tren, anything's possible but I personally highly doubt that tren is going to emerge anytime soon as some HRT panacea. Of course you feel better when you add some tren, a little equipoise, some nandrolone! It's called doping. But nobody can predict now what extended use of trenbolone will have on your body (certainly you will be shut down unbelievably bad). But only time will tell. No male wants prolactin issues for a whole number of reasons.

If you're body is low on test for some reason and you replace that missing testosterone with the right amount of identical testosterone, you're going to feel better (testosterone replacement therapy). But adding a bunch of other crap goes beyond therapy and very likely will have little of no therapeutic value. Everybody does their own thing though and that's your business and nobody else's. I'm not condemning anything at this point.

Well, except calling tren TRT. Can't have that. LOL :D

I think this all irks me because I'm on TRT and it's pretty basic. Simple. Effective.
People have to mess with everything thinking that they've found some way to improve on something that doesn't need improving. Sure, add a little tren, take some caber... Then you're pretty much on an extended cycle right. I don't know about subcutaneous injections. I do remember the injects because I'm no spring chicken either but I don't recall knowing anyone doing subq.
As far as tren, anything's possible but I personally highly doubt that tren is going to emerge anytime soon as some HRT panacea. Of course you feel better when you add some tren, a little equipoise, some nandrolone! It's called doping. But nobody can predict now what extended use of trenbolone will have on your body (certainly you will be shut down unbelievably bad). But only time will tell. No male wants prolactin issues for a whole number of reasons.

If you're body is low on test for some reason and you replace that missing testosterone with the right amount of identical testosterone, you're going to feel better (testosterone replacement therapy). But adding a bunch of other crap goes beyond therapy and very likely will have little of no therapeutic value. Everybody does their own thing though and that's your business and nobody else's. I'm not condemning anything at this point.

Well, except calling tren TRT. Can't have that. LOL :D

I think the whole point of this being brought up was specifically for bodybuilders looking for an extra edge without any health repercussions. The doctor that is being spoken of has allowed some of his bodybuilder patients to use this protocol for this very reason, as long as they haven't shown any bloodwork issues of any kind. The purpose of both compounds being used at max 100mg each is so that no AI or prolactin controlling medications would need to be used. Of course the regular way of test works great, which I'm prescribed myself, but this is just a progressive way of doing things for bodybuilders as long as their health doesn't take a toll.

Exactly. A Dr. didn't prescribe it...but he gave his opinions and [perhaps] off the record advice on it and monitored bloodwork during it/knowing it was being used.
I see both sides to this argument.

Exactly. A Dr. didn't prescribe it...but he gave his opinions and [perhaps] off the record advice on it and monitored bloodwork during it/knowing it was being used.
I see both sides to this argument.
Mmmmmaybe he didn't prescribe it but he certainly openly endorsed the practice of it. It's cool now that we're passed all that. I mean, of course you're going to have doctors that have gone off the reservation endorse some illegal practices now and then. The problem here on this board is that we have a TRT forum and this sort of things spills over into that forum. I'm only concerned with health and well-being. We all have to insist that, at the very least, we call it and see it for what it is (and not a medical treatment for an existing condition).

But as long as it's kept in it's place, hey.. I'm not judging anyone. I've used tren (among other things). It's the same deal as someone saying they're on TRT and taking 250mg/wk of testosterone. It's craziness.

You didn't have a false high e2 reading from the tren? Also how did you feel on it? Typical tren sides or much more tolerable?

had a false high e2...on my own bw

dr doesnt think checking e2 is important...cause hes an idiot

felt good on it...much higher libido than just test

no sides whatsover

Mmmmmaybe he didn't prescribe it but he certainly openly endorsed the practice of it. It's cool now that we're passed all that. I mean, of course you're going to have doctors that have gone off the reservation endorse some illegal practices now and then. The problem here on this board is that we have a TRT forum and this sort of things spills over into that forum. I'm only concerned with health and well-being. We all have to insist that, at the very least, we call it and see it for what it is (and not a medical treatment for an existing condition).

But as long as it's kept in it's place, hey.. I'm not judging anyone. I've used tren (among other things). It's the same deal as someone saying they're on TRT and taking 250mg/wk of testosterone. It's craziness.

The fact he is a researcher and other researches have found and thought it can work in humans means we should plug our ears and yell because it goes against the paradigm. It seems very likely that low dosed could have no side effects long term and slightly better than current HRT for some people. Others maybe not each person is diff. Just like some need 250 to have normal stable rest levels some need 100

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131