over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT with TREN ENAN/TEST ENAN

The fact he is a researcher and other researches have found and thought it can work in humans means we should plug our ears and yell because it goes against the paradigm. It seems very likely that low dosed could have no side effects long term and slightly better than current HRT for some people. Others maybe not each person is diff. Just like some need 250 to have normal stable rest levels some need 100
Every word of this post is bullshit from start to finish.

a. not a researcher
b. doesn't go against any bber paradigm of PEDs people have been doing test/tren for decades
c. low dosed no side effect supposition is bullshit
d. nobody needs 250mg to have stable test levels

100% bullshit.

Every word of this post is bullshit from start to finish.

a. not a researcher
b. doesn't go against any bber paradigm of PEDs people have been doing test/tren for decades
c. low dosed no side effect supposition is bullshit
d. nobody needs 250mg to have stable test levels

100% bullshit.

Yes he was and so are other that have published abstracts.

Yes it does when it's being used low dose for very long periods of time and not having adverse effects

Please provide proof

And yes some do again please provide some reason behind your statment. Seen it plenty of times myself. I am not one other

I am nicely asking not to be so close minded and to provide some support for your points.

Yes he was and so are other that have published abstracts.

Yes it does when it's being used low dose for very long periods of time and not having adverse effects

Please provide proof

And yes some do again please provide some reason behind your statment. Seen it plenty of times myself. I am not one other

I am nicely asking not to be so close minded and to provide some support for your points.
Sorry pal. That's not the way it works. It's up to YOU to provide proof that he was a researcher (which he isn't). It was your claim. YOU provide proof that tren over long periods of time has no sides (there is none). Some people here may disagree with you! Especially those with prolactin sides. Again, YOUR claim.

And as far as the stable test levels well, my levels are stable and I'm on 100mg/wk. Nobody, and I mean nobody will get 250mg/wk for TRT. That I know. 250mg/wk is 3x the amount an above average male produces.

I don't expect you to provide proof on bullshit claims but I know you better now. You have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about. Which should be obvious to anyone with half a brain.

I think this all irks me because I'm on TRT and it's pretty basic. Simple. Effective.
People have to mess with everything thinking that they've found some way to improve on something that doesn't need improving. Sure, add a little tren, take some caber... Then you're pretty much on an extended cycle right. I don't know about subcutaneous injections. I do remember the injects because I'm no spring chicken either but I don't recall knowing anyone doing subq.
As far as tren, anything's possible but I personally highly doubt that tren is going to emerge anytime soon as some HRT panacea. Of course you feel better when you add some tren, a little equipoise, some nandrolone! It's called doping. But nobody can predict now what extended use of trenbolone will have on your body (certainly you will be shut down unbelievably bad). But only time will tell. No male wants prolactin issues for a whole number of reasons.

If you're body is low on test for some reason and you replace that missing testosterone with the right amount of identical testosterone, you're going to feel better (testosterone replacement therapy). But adding a bunch of other crap goes beyond therapy and very likely will have little of no therapeutic value. Everybody does their own thing though and that's your business and nobody else's. I'm not condemning anything at this point.

Well, except calling tren TRT. Can't have that. LOL :D

Sub Q is the way to go, broken up as much as one is willing. ED works best for me. Brought my E2 to 23 from 75 @ 140mg TE a week. Also feels more natural than a spike of test once a week. Works well with other compounds as well.

Sub Q is the way to go, broken up as much as one is willing. ED works best for me. Brought my E2 to 23 from 75 @ 140mg TE a week. Also feels more natural than a spike of test once a week. Works well with other compounds as well.
Maybe I'll have to give it a try. :D

I know the spike you're talking about...

im not digging them up but.....i was on 100mg test c and 100mg tren a for a year.

test c was prescribed as HRT...DR redid bw after 1 year...no problem

he didnt know about the tren obviously

sent a PM take a look if you have a moment. Thanks!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws