mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who takes curcumin and why? Dante hints it to be great for the health of bodybuilders

Any concerns taking curcumin with regards to BP? My BP is slightly elevated EVEN WITH a mild BB (5mg Bistolic daily).

FWIR, it should only benefit my hypertension. I sure would be thrilled if my BP lowers, blood thins, and aches go away. :)

Curcumin and High Blood Pressure | LIVESTRONG.COM

Im doing a gram of curcumin injectable/week blood pressure hasn't budged right were it should be and I have had bp issues in my past.

Im doing a gram of curcumin injectable/week blood pressure hasn't budged right were it should be and I have had bp issues in my past.

Dam how is that going for you?

Dam how is that going for you?

I love it. I feel full even though Im on low carbs. There's some pokes involved but its just like when I was jamming high dose AAS lol.
Well NOT quite that much.
Still after you get used to the sting you get better at tolerating it- I have the 200 mg/ml curcumin so its pretty easy to do, thinking of pushing a little higher even but for now a gram is good.

I love it. I feel full even though Im on low carbs. There's some pokes involved but its just like when I was jamming high dose AAS lol.
Well NOT quite that much.
Still after you get used to the sting you get better at tolerating it- I have the 200 mg/ml curcumin so its pretty easy to do, thinking of pushing a little higher even but for now a gram is good.

Do you inject 200mg at once?

It would be great to find out exactly how this could be obtained in injectable form. Researched extensively, nothing besides oral form of taking this supplement ;(

It would be great to find out exactly how this could be obtained in injectable form. Researched extensively, nothing besides oral form of taking this supplement ;(

VR Supplies sells it

I inject 200mg 4x wk, mixed with other stuff, no problem!

I have both the 200mg and the 100mg curc. I always do 100mg at once. To be honest, the 200mg curc does not give me much pain at all if I take 1/2cc. Indeed, I think it is less painful than when I do 1cc of the 100mg curc.

But neither if them is too painful. I mix them with 1 cc of res and most of the times I am fine.

I have both the 200mg and the 100mg curc. I always do 100mg at once. To be honest, the 200mg curc does not give me much pain at all if I take 1/2cc. Indeed, I think it is less painful than when I do 1cc of the 100mg curc.

But neither if them is too painful. I mix them with 1 cc of res and most of the times I am fine.

I find the 200mg to be stingy alone...

if not mixing I would do the 100 solo.

LK, does the 200 still have DMSO?

I notice when I pull res first.then pull curc 100 not the 200,pip is next to nothing.

Forgive me if this was mentioned, i havent read this whole thread, just responding. I personally take 1,000mg post workout simply to recover from my workout, and assist in muscle grownth due to one very simple fact. As we know Turmeric is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory, and what do we create in our bodies when we weight train? Muscle inflammation, so by arresting inflammation post workout via Turmeric, you can assist your muscle gains.
Also i use it for other reasons...cancer prevention, heart/cardio benefits, Proven extension of lifespan with regular use, and the benefits keep being discovered. Checkout Pubmed for a plethora of studies on Curcumin, or i can post a few if anyone wishes.

Go to the sponsors section
Click Veteran Supplies
They are the only people that sell injectable curcumin

Has anyone here taken DMSO along with curcumin and glutathione ? I asked on the DMSO thread also. I've been reading up on it as an anti inflammatory and pain reliever . I noticed that even taken trans derm it basically effects you everywhere . I'm more worried about mixing the glut and DMSO. Sorry if this post is out of content. These two are the closest I've found.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws