advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who takes curcumin and why? Dante hints it to be great for the health of bodybuilders

Forgive me if this was mentioned, i havent read this whole thread, just responding. I personally take 1,000mg post workout simply to recover from my workout, and assist in muscle grownth due to one very simple fact. As we know Turmeric is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory, and what do we create in our bodies when we weight train? Muscle inflammation, so by arresting inflammation post workout via Turmeric, you can assist your muscle gains.
Also i use it for other reasons...cancer prevention, heart/cardio benefits, Proven extension of lifespan with regular use, and the benefits keep being discovered. Checkout Pubmed for a plethora of studies on Curcumin, or i can post a few if anyone wishes.

you have the same screen name as someone I know from another board but your comments seem more beginner like, no offense... you aren't on A's site are you?

there is some good that comes with the inflammation associated with weight training....

gains and or muscle healing and helpfulness is produced not really form reducing inflammation after training. that actually might be a bad way of looking at it.

Has anyone here taken DMSO along with curcumin and glutathione ? I asked on the DMSO thread also. I've been reading up on it as an anti inflammatory and pain reliever . I noticed that even taken trans derm it basically effects you everywhere . I'm more worried about mixing the glut and DMSO. Sorry if this post is out of content. These two are the closest I've found.

why would you be worried about mixing them?

I think comparing dmso to these compounds would be like comparing an armadillo to a rhino... which is stronger?

dmso is doing next to nothing on a larger scale.

I use 42 mg res with 58 mg curc each shot.It is even better if I pull a little test in mix last.

I use 42 mg res with 58 mg curc each shot.It is even better if I pull a little test in mix last.

Did u work up to these amounts or just start at 42 and 58?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked up to these amounts.I pin daily now and feel so good.I looked at list wrong on glut and been doing 176 mg daily.It super energized me above and beyond.Now I realized I was taking 2X the dose I wanted.Hope it won't hurt anything?

I worked up to these amounts.I pin daily now and feel so good.I looked at list wrong on glut and been doing 176 mg daily.It super energized me above and beyond.Now I realized I was taking 2X the dose I wanted.Hope it won't hurt anything?
176 x 7?

Is your skin turning white?

1200 a week doesn't make your skin white at all. That's way too low of a dose.
I know lots of people taking very high amounts of glut.
as I said before,I have taken up to 7 grams weekly without turning white at all. It was only for a week though.

Idk how much people are using to make their skin turn white but my lord it must be high

Skin actually has a reddish tint,kind of like a mild sunburn.With that dose I feel better than I did at 16.I have had an bad head cold,both nostrils were closed breathing out of my mouth,sleep upright in a recliner at nite and still felt good.Head cold is now leaving and I hate to drop dose I just felt soooooooo good.

You shouldn't need need to drop the glutathione dose.
It's OK to use 1g of glutathione a week.
Just use 5cc weekly.
Continue to monitor yourself obviously for any bizarre reactions that occur over very long term use. IMO 600 should do the job though.

Last edited:
lol I've never heard of 40g infusions.
a very very well known MD that works with my brother suggests 1-2g/daily; 40g sounds really high...wow

Ok just asking before doing something I might regret. DMSO from what I've been reading up on enhances other substances. Curcumin., Ptero, Glut and Resveraatrol are my next mix and thought about DMSO with them. The winter has been beating up my knees , back and shoulders. I work outside and most of my injuries occurs use to the cold weather.

I've been taking curc in injectable form, you do get used to it but it takes time. I will have to try another ave of approach such as topical option... However, it's my understanding that doing it injectable is the best option for benefits to kick in or does it matter? Topical or injectable will offer the same benefits???

topical version works but better for smaller or more sensitive people.

the curc/res/ptero do FAR more then dmso... lol

you just cant get the same concentration with none sterile forms... that is where the results come from...

Hey VR check your email, it's important...

Got some Circumin yesterday and had at dinner and again at lunch a few hours ago. Just finished training chest and back, I swear that stuff is already working for my joints! My left elbow would have normally been talking to me a little into the chest workout and then with heavy rows, nothing today, nothing. thanks for all the great info on here, this board is tops!

Is oral curcumin still very poorly absobed ? If I can get almost the same results from not pinning then I'll go the oral route.

Thanks in advance

Oral is not close to the results,and when mixed with res and glut you have a very good thing.

Oral is not close to the results,and when mixed with res and glut you have a very good thing.
I read the complete thread and that was what I found out, now time to order for the rats.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131