over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Excited to be back in the game!

I don't know in the past when you used 25 units a day which GH you used, but today you can find excellent generics at low prices, I personally can get 500 units of GH for around $350, it is a source used by many in the EU, UK, USA. If I had to use 25 units of a GH like Genotropin, Norditropin, Saizen or other I think I would rather not use it (some PROs do, I've heard people use 18 units of Genotropin a day for several months)

You can already see 5 units, 10 for your weight and volume are perfect, and I wouldn't go any further

other factors make the difference
it's not a problem to use 20-25 IU of HGH a day - the problem in this case is controlling glycemia - who needs 20 IU of HGH a day if they become insulin resistant

I don't know in the past when you used 25 units a day which GH you used, but today you can find excellent generics at low prices, I personally can get 500 units of GH for around $350, it is a source used by many in the EU, UK, USA. If I had to use 25 units of a GH like Genotropin, Norditropin, Saizen or other I think I would rather not use it (some PROs do, I've heard people use 18 units of Genotropin a day for several months)

You can already see 5 units, 10 for your weight and volume are perfect, and I wouldn't go any further

other factors make the difference
no way I'm using 25...there's no point, I'm not competing.

I wasn't even gonna do gh, but yes I know there is an amazing source....somehere might be here ;) ....

I'm the type of guy tho if I had 30 kits in front me, I'd go crazy and do 30+ a day.

I'm an extremist bro...and hard to maintain responsible drug use when the stuff is right there.

So I'm being very cautious with what all I'm getting. I'd do the whole vial in one day. Addictive, extreme, f*cked up personality.

5iu/day will be mainly for fat loss. 2iu upon wakening and 2iu immediately post weights right before post workout cardio.

it's not a problem to use 20-25 IU of HGH a day - the problem in this case is controlling glycemia - who needs 20 IU of HGH a day if they become insulin resistant
I agree but nah bro, can't be spending my funds on that at the moment. Business is my main priority and I put most of my $ back into my online fitness business....advertising, employees, content etc. Check my Ig and you can just tell I put a lot of money into this .. instagram.com/duncanlukas

if you check your blood sugar it can absolutely be used, my point was more economical (the price you incur), compared to the results, I think that 10 units all year round is more manageable than 25

if you check your blood sugar it can absolutely be used, my point was more economical (the price you incur), compared to the results, I think that 10 units all year round is more manageable than 25
i gotcha bro

not many people will be able to maintain proper glucose levels using 15-20 or more IU gh per day - unless someone is on a deficit or on a maintained but with a large surplus of kcal it is really not easy - that is why most push gh high only during contest prep and not during the offseason

oh bro, if I was trying to compete, it would look a lot..well maybe not a lot but definitely different. Really, gh comes down to funds. not going to insulin..gh will be at 5iu/day, possibly bump to 10 if I can. so gh 5-10, no slin.
Why no slin for you?

Why no slin for you?
not necessary at this point, and I'd like to maintain a decent hard look, once again I'm not planning on hopping back on stage, unless my legs miraculously come back. For example, heres pics at my biggest on stage 252...after tearing both quad tendons completely, I'm never gonna be able to bring this look again, so why push it too too hard, I'm already pushing it way too hard for not doing a show anyways, ya feel me.

Attachments

• 489020 (2).jpg
    489020 (2).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 489016 (1).jpg
    489016 (1).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 489021 (1).jpg
    489021 (1).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 40
***UPDATE***

So I'm just about to start this little 20 week "phase" but did make a few tweaks to my cycle and wanted to include what my training / cardio will look like. Once again, this is more of a "body recomp"...to see what I can do with my physique again, 10 years post tearing both quad tendons.

I keep my training pretty simple. Generally, 5 exercises per body part, 3-4 sets per exercise, reps anywhere from 6-25. I push myself but not to total failure. Intensity techniques such as drop sets, supersets, rest-pause, are added based on how I feel that day.

Monday: Quads/Calves

Tuesday: Chest/Abs

Wednesday: Back

Thursday: Off

Friday: Hamstrings/Glutes/Calves

Saturday: Delts/Abs

Sunday: Arms

**start off at 30 minutes postworkout on training days...30 minutes fasted on my 1 off day from weights.

Meals look like this..I'm a huge eater and don't have to eat very much to stay big. I haven't been on a consistent meal plan in 3 or 4 years, just from being lazy and unmotivated. Once again, I keep it very simple with food

M1: 2 scoops whey iso, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 banana
M2: 6-8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice
M3: 6-8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice
M4: Prepared meal from my sponsor Flex Pro meals, typically just chicken and rice
M5: 5 whole eggs, 1 cup oatmeal

During workout/cardio drink-- 12g bcaa, 6g eaas 8g glutamine, 2g taurine

Postworkout drink (after postworkout cardio)-- 50g whey iso, 5g creatine mono

Cycle...adjusted a few things, mainly do to what I have access to, funds etc

Weeks 1-10 2,500mg test cyp
Weeks 1-10 1,200mg eq
Weeks 1-10 4iu gh/day
Weeks 1-4 100mg anadrol preworkout on training days only
Weeks 1-10 0.25mg adex tues/thurs/sat

Weeks 11-20 2,500mg test cyp
Weeks 11-20 1,250mg mast enan
Weeks 11-20 4iu gh/day
Weeks 11-15 100mg anadrol preworkout on training days only
Weeks 11-20 0.25mg adex tues/thurs/sat

welcome to paradise big dog, looking forward to read more about your protocols, knowledge, insight an experience.
thanks brother, I'll do my best to log as much as I can

Alright guys, Day 1...I''ll try to update as often as I can...not sure if it makes sense to post pics every week because I'm FAT AF...but definitely pics every few weeks and updates on everything weekly. And I have been back and forth with the cycle, etc... but here is officially what I decided on training, cardio, diet, cycle wise. and accompanying pics. Thanks for following guys, ask anything and everything you'd like, and i'll do my best to reply as soon as I can

Day 1 Start Date: Monday February 26
Starting Weight: 277 LBS
Goal: Body recomp (see what I can do after tearing both quad tendons and being out of the game since 2015)

TRAINING:
Monday: Quads/Calves
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back/Abs
Thursday: OFF
Friday: Hamstrings/Calves
Saturday: Delts
Sunday: Arms

CARDIO: Start at 30 minutes x 5 days..will adjust as need
(everyday except the two leg days. Done immediately postworkout on training days...fasted on my 1 off day)

DIET:
Meal 1: 50g whey isolate, 1 banana

Meal 2: 6-8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice

Meal 3: 6-8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice

Meal 4: 6-8 oz chicken, 2 cups white rice

Meal 5: 5 whole eggs, 1 banana

Intraworkout: 12g bcaa, 6g eaas 8g glutamine, 2g taurine
Postworkout (after cardio): 50g whey iso, 5g creatine mono, 30-40g carb from gatorade

CYCLE: (gh is KEFEI from HGHPOWER)

Weeks 1-10 2,000mg test cyp
Weeks 1-10 1,000mg eq
Weeks 1-10 5iu gh

Weeks 11-20 2,000mg test cyp
Weeks 11-20 1,000mg mast enan
Weeks 11-20 250mg tren ace
Weeks 11-20 5iu gh

Attachments

• WEEK 1 277 LBS ..jpg
    WEEK 1 277 LBS ..jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 76
  • WEEK 1 277 LBS......jpg
    WEEK 1 277 LBS......jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 68
  • WEEK 1 277 LBS.....jpg
    WEEK 1 277 LBS.....jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 64
  • WEEK 1 277 LBS....jpg
    WEEK 1 277 LBS....jpg
    45 KB · Views: 68
  • WEEK 1 277 LBS...jpg
    WEEK 1 277 LBS...jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 72
  • WEEK 1 277 LBS.jpg
    WEEK 1 277 LBS.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 76
Looking forward to your transformation. Quads look good for having torn both.
thanks man, that was in July 2015, but I've put a LOT of work into getting them even back to this size. Appreciate the follow and support

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws