advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What will be the next fad in training or nutrition?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've seen threads talking about advancements in ped... medicine... HIV medicine...gene doping...myostation etc

What lame fads or legitimate new "innovation" do you think there will be with training and diet?

Seems like lately there haven't been any new nutritional fads... there was anabolic diet...ckd...psmf...iffym.... carnivore...but nothing I know of for a whole that's caught on

Training...brosplits...gvt..DC...hit... fortitude...seems like a little shift lately in high volume...I see things about myo reps becoming more talked about...partials (long length)..some things over the years

What do you think will be the next great or not so Great thing?

Op correct me if I'm wrong, seems like as the thread has evolved you were reccomending 10g or so added fat, not suggesting people limit total daily fat to 10 ...so 30 total is a reasonable goal with the less the better if a skin day?

Curious if anyone has ever ate extremely low fat say less than 20g Ed for an extended period? I feel like I've seen a few people mention it, tom and a member who used to post by NMZ (forget exact username).

Oh . . . if my balls were only crystal.

Op correct me if I'm wrong, seems like as the thread has evolved you were reccomending 10g or so added fat, not suggesting people limit total daily fat to 10 ...so 30 total is a reasonable goal with the less the better if a skin day?

Curious if anyone has ever ate extremely low fat say less than 20g Ed for an extended period? I feel like I've seen a few people mention it, tom and a member who used to post by NMZ (forget exact username).
Wrong thread reply here . Too much e+c today

I think someone should start a fad saying the basics work for everyone. That concept would be revolutionary! Most things seem to be more geared towards those that think they are special or only are interested in that secret that will get them where they want to go with virtually little effort. I find it the same on in other areas of life, health finance as well and doesn't just apply to building muscle.

i hope fat acceptance becomes more widespread
Obesity trends indicate it is lol. But with semaglutide and fatties now able to take a drug that evens the playing field with those with willpower...who knows

So this thread is basically for you to find something to get overly fascinated about, question it, convince yourself it’s the secret before all of us reply to you telling you you’re overthinking again and just need to stick to the basics….

Got it

Fads are created by people and “influencers” trying to take something OLD and make it NEW again.

Secondly, they have to be fun, easy and cause a fast, dramatic change.

So just look back and pick something in the timeline and wait for some influencer to push it.

But I think we are already there in “bodybuilding”. High volume and high protein are coming back which to me isn’t a bad thing, but it’s anything but new.

This industry just recycles shit and puts a new twist on it. 😂

Obesity trends indicate it is lol. But with semaglutide and fatties now able to take a drug that evens the playing field with those with willpower...who knows

No it doesn't. There's plenty of fatties still around that use it. Still need that will power unfortunately

So this thread is basically for you to find something to get overly fascinated about, question it, convince yourself it’s the secret before all of us reply to you telling you you’re overthinking again and just need to stick to the basics….

Got it
Of course! Thought I could trick you into inventing a new routine/diet for me to grow massive cannonball delts at 180lbs but it didn't work!

No it doesn't. There's plenty of fatties still around that use it. Still need that will power unfortunately

Still gotta train and get enough protein or you'll still look skinny fat.

If I didn't wanna eat, i would just take tren LOL.

I think ultra low-fat diets are about to make a comeback

I recently learned that millions of people still believe this concept of the IF "window" is I can eat whatever I want and as much of it as long as it is within a restricted window and I am good. Like, NO. If you consume 4K calories in a 2-hour window you are still going store whatever amount of calories of a surplus that puts you in.

I think ultra low-fat diets are about to make a comeback

I recently learned that millions of people still believe this concept of the IF "window" is I can eat whatever I want and as much of it as long as it is within a restricted window and I am good. Like, NO. If you consume 4K calories in a 2-hour window you are still going store whatever amount of calories of a surplus that puts you in.
Arent they allright? low fat diets

Also what you find with IF, and why its popular amount mostly non training people that is if you restrict your eating to a small windows (most do 16h "fasting" 8 eating) they will eat 30% less calories, so its a really good way to lose weight without thinking too much about what you eat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131