advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What will be the next fad in training or nutrition?

Micronutrients is a good one. I eat plenty of fruit but not enough veggies.
This is a stupid question but my lazy ass wants to ask anyway LOL. What is the difference between a fruit and a vegetable? A long time ago I remember reading that scientists didn't agree all across the board, that it wasn't so obvious. One fruit/veggie designation was actually set after a supreme court case or something LOL. I want to say it was about the tomato? Some favor some type of produce and not others, like Chavez said the 2 most important foods were red meat and "leafy greens" specifically.

This is a stupid question but my lazy ass wants to ask anyway LOL. What is the difference between a fruit and a vegetable? A long time ago I remember reading that scientists didn't agree all across the board, that it wasn't so obvious. One fruit/veggie designation was actually set after a supreme court case or something LOL. I want to say it was about the tomato? Some favor some type of produce and not others, like Chavez said the 2 most important foods were red meat and "leafy greens" specifically.

I think it's something to do with what part of the plant is eaten. So fruit is the flowering bit, like if you think about bananas or strawberries they flower out of a larger plant. Whereas veggies are normally the root and the leaves, like potatoes and carrots and all that.

Something like that.

Tripods for live streaming every set of your leg extensions is so 2023...

2024 is going to be the year of the AI automated indoor filming drone.
ladies at the gym filming themselves doing hyper extensions just waiting on a dude to stare at their ass and start drama at the gym

smh

ladies at the gym filming themselves doing hyper extensions just waiting on a dude to stare at their ass and start drama at the gym

smh

The indoor AI filming drones will be given full authorization to mace any male that looks at their master. It will also lift their CC info and autosubscribe them to master's only fans.

From what I've read l-carn is actually well absorbed so I don't understand why it wouldn't work in similar ways, even if weaker. I guess the argument is you want the very high peak from an injection to set off the cascades you want. ALCAR "works" orally, you can feel it neurally. Very effective quick acting antidepressant among other things.
I’m not sure if the peak matters anyways, as I’m not sold on that it does anything for fat loss. Kurt Havens (very intelligent guy, I highly recommend him) discusses how in the fat loss process in which l Carnitine is involved it’s not the limiting factor… so adding more doesn’t actually do anything.

I’d be more interested in L Carn for its potential to increase androgen receptor density, if there’s any truth to that claim. Haven’t looked into it.

I’d be more interested in L Carn for its potential to increase androgen receptor density, if there’s any truth to that claim. Haven’t looked into it.
Thre's "some" evidence for this. People think it only applies to Carnitine Tartrate as that's the form used in the study about AR's, but it has nothing to do with tartaric acid.

I think peptides (while not a fad imo) will start to become more and more mainstream. I have seen a lot of talk about people using them way more widely than even as just as recently as 2020. I helped a 45 yr old mom of three fix elbow tendinitis with BPC/TB.

Id like to see more research done into delivery and absorption systems and methods. Intranasal, Liposymal, transdermal. obviously, these all exist already, and molecule size is the limfac, but I still think a lot of genpop folks are turned off by reconstituting peptides and even doing subq. I would love to see a form of L-Carn that is not injectable that actually does something.

I am curious to see which direction the pendulum swings all of this life extension and cognitive preservation / improvement shit that's been kicking around. Like it either becomes more studied and readily available or just fades into the ether because it prices itself out or is found to do nothing

The peptides are about to be a thing of the past for people who don’t want to break the law. FDA and Big pharma are trying to make peptide use illegal in medical and longevity clinics.

The peptides are about to be a thing of the past for people who don’t want to break the law. FDA and Big pharma are trying to make peptide use illegal in medical and longevity clinics.
Big government looking out for big pharma. Who gives a shit that most of the substances tend to be relatively benign and hundreds of thousands benefit from them if you can't monetize and capitalize on them with exclusivity. Why do you think that soccer moms, businessmen, and grandmothers now completely relate to bodybuilders, athletes, and biohackers? The FDA has driven large parts of the population underground. Like it or not, bodybuilders now have an ally in the grandmother who just wants to find a way to improve her health and lose some weight.

From what I've read l-carn is actually well absorbed so I don't understand why it wouldn't work in similar ways, even if weaker. I guess the argument is you want the very high peak from an injection to set off the cascades you want. ALCAR "works" orally, you can feel it neurally. Very effective quick acting antidepressant among other things.
I love l-carn but orally at best your bioavailability is 20% brother that’s like gold standard whereas pinning is 100%.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131