mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ORDER PEPTIDES MUCH LONGER!

Ordered earlier today. Hope I'm on the list! It's a small speed bump for your business. Things will continue to grow and prosper.

I ordered more just to be covered. I have enough for 3 months, which is decent since i do one month on one month off...

The only one I know of off the top of my head that carries MK-677 in cap form is Blackstone. However, I can't speak as to the quality of Blackstone's MK-677 simply because I am not associated with the company and have not looked into any testing that has been done. I know there are other companies, but I can't remember their names.

On the other hand, LOTS of companies are selling the other SARM's. Osta has been on the supp market for several years now, while LGD is just starting to show its face. Ironmag Research (the sister company of Ironmag Labs) sells MK-677, but IML does not. The owner of IMR was considering making MK-677 in cap form for IML, but decided against it because he believes it will only be a short period of time before the FDA pulls all SARM's off the shelf and therefore, he doesn't want to make the investment required with GMP-made products.

GMP-made supplements are MUCH more costly (especially the initial investment) than research chems because research chem are not made in a GMP facility and the minimum order can be very small. Basically, I could start a research company tomorrow, order $500 some raws from wherever, bottle it at my house/office (which many research companies do), and start selling it.

You can't do that with GMP-made products. Not only does it cost a good deal of money to have a product made in a GMP facility, but their are minimum orders, as well. I remember speaking with the IML/IMR owner a few years ago, immediately before the release of M-sten, and he told me the initial minimum investment was like 40K or something like that.

Like I said in a prior post, supplement companies can sell SARM's (research chems) just as easily as research/peptide companies. The only difference is in the perceived level of risk. It's a known fact that numerous legitimate, GMP-made, U.S. lab tested Ostarine products exist in cap form on the supp market and have for many years. Whether a supp company sells Osta, LGD, or MK-677 makes no difference, which is why supp companies are now releasing LGD and MK-677 as well. After years of selling Osta without the FDA getting on their ass, they now feel more comfortable selling other SARM's--so they are.

The inference that a supp company would/could never sell a SARM and they can only be found at research companies is ludicrous. In many cases, supp companies have MORE money to spend on products, lab testing, bottling, and advertising. It's not like these raws are hard to find. Anyone can buy them.

More so, VERY few (as in probably a handful or so) peptide/research companies have all their raws tested. In almost all cases they do only random/partial testing...or none at all. Why? Because testing is expensive. Testing every single batch or every single product at accredited U/.S labs would cost more than the raws themselves! Very few peptide/research companies are willing/able to cut into their profits like that, so they don't. Some peptide companies do ZERO testing of their own, instead opting to "trust" the company they bought their raws from--usually a bigger peptide/research company. Often, peptide/research companies simply don't have the money to do testing on all their raws, especially the smaller companies.

On the other hand, many supp companies can easily afford to have all their stuff tested at U.S labs--and many do. On top of that, many supp companies have all their products assembled in GMP facilities, which means professionally made as opposed to being made at home/in garage/in office, etc.

However, in reality, when it comes to orally administered products it doesn't matter that much where they are made, as a less than perfect production isn't going to affect the product's effectiveness or safety. In these cases, lab testing is the only critical factor.

So, you can most definitely find SARM's on the supp market...ones that are GMP-made and tested at U.S labs, with verifiable proof of testing. Some of these companies will send you proof of testing if asked, and in most cases you can call the lab for confirmation, as the document will have all the information required for verification.

The bottom line is that you can find real, properly dosed SARM's on both the research/peptide and supplement market, and it has been this way for years now. The defining difference is that one is in a liquid and the other is in cap form.

So that's one of the reasons Mr. and Mrs. Blackstone are in magazine articles with pics of the mansion and exotic cars. Interesting...

When companies say they are going to stop advertising and go off the boards... I see what they are getting at, but don't you think the feds have already done screen captures by this point of who is on the boards?

It was said that the Fda will be shutting down c.c. processing and that is starting to happen as of a few days ago

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have enough for five years, but I'm still going to order in January, 2016
I order something every New Year's Day!

peps.

OK guys what's.the shelf life if kept in the fridge.
Also what's shelf life if I throw them in the freezer.

Long term storage info would be great!

Peptide vs Liquid

Fridge vs Freezer

Thanks!!!

I've read things by Dat saying it's all about the original quality of the peptide. More impurities the shorter the storage life.

Good peptides will apparently last up to 5 years in freezer. But this is variable due to differences in storage conditions. If it's been exposed to light and high temperature before storage, then this will have great affect on storage life.

Last edited:
I see some are still in operation and still promoting heavily. Then you have the companies operating via Europe. This is not the end by any means. But sure it does not look good.

There are too many variables to give you a correct product shelf life. Firstly there is the peptide itself and it's chemcial structure, past storage conditions and well everything. I will say most peps would be good for atleast 3 years in the freezer and probably well over double that. I have had peptides mixed in the fridge for 1 year and they have been fine. So there shouldn't be any concerns with stocking up unless we are talking a ridiculous amount.

Thanks for the info fellas.

How about for liquid chemicals?.... Can you freeze those?

Most research chems are in an alcohol base of some kind. Pretty hard to freeze that. I've had research chems that I lost in my house for 5 years and they worked just fine.

Most research chems are in an alcohol base of some kind. Pretty hard to freeze that. I've had research chems that I lost in my house for 5 years and they worked just fine.

That's great to know. 5 years is a long time!

Same here iv used Mell 2 that's been reconstituted for 2 years and it was still just as strong as day 1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity