mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your current cycle you're running?

well I'm certainly not gonna get there using baby doses. Your point that you are somehow superior to me because you use less and are possibly larger and stronger is well taken, but I enjoy pushing the limits so that maybe by 30 I can be 240+ on stage.

If you make it to 30!
Building muscle is all about being anabolic. The more anabolic the more nitrogen retention.
Tren is a supper androgen making you stronger with lean muscle.
EQ is a red blood cell builder making more endurance.
Proviron is to keep free testosterone high.
So if you want to be strong your on the right path.

Primo, strictly nitrogen retention, large full muscle bellies.

Another thing a lot of guys don't realize especially ectomorphs is gear and GH speeds the hell out of your metabolism. If your not eating enough you won't grow. The more gear you use the more you need to eat. Someone using 500mg gear will put on more muscle if eating properly than someone using 3-4grams. If you are using insane doses you better eat insane and hope your digesting it. Sure you see some pro's eating 10-12oz meat 5-6x per day along with fucking buckets of rice and oats, dozens of eggs,etc.....they have the genetics for it and trained themselves to eat that way. Your avg bodybuilder won't absorb that and just get sick.

This fall:

5-7 ampules of test e human grade per week
3-4 ampules of deca durabolin human grade per week
Syntherol EOD(bicep peaks)
Syntherol/Test Susp blend(triceps pre-wo 3x week)
Possibly IGF-1(60mcg eod)

I m gonna do the same cycle with Some ghrp2/cjc

Another thing a lot of guys don't realize especially ectomorphs is gear and GH speeds the hell out of your metabolism. If your not eating enough you won't grow. The more gear you use the more you need to eat. Someone using 500mg gear will put on more muscle if eating properly than someone using 3-4grams. If you are using insane doses you better eat insane and hope your digesting it. Sure you see some pro's eating 10-12oz meat 5-6x per day along with fucking buckets of rice and oats, dozens of eggs,etc.....they have the genetics for it and trained themselves to eat that way. Your avg bodybuilder won't absorb that and just get sick.

Peptides are an amazing tool for eating and digesting lot s of food. Big difference
for me.

25mg/ed inj superdrol first 3wks
450mgs tri blend on m,w,f 14wks
100mg var ed from 4th wk till 14th wk
300mg deca from 3rd wk till 14th wk
200mg npp from 3rd wk till 14th wk
1mg arimidex eod
Liv 52 ed
50mg proviron ed

25mg/ed inj superdrol first 3wks
450mgs tri blend on m,w,f 14wks
100mg var ed from 4th wk till 14th wk
300mg deca from 3rd wk till 14th wk
200mg npp from 3rd wk till 14th wk
1mg arimidex eod
Liv 52 ed
50mg proviron ed

Does injectable superdrol pose less stress on the liver?

I've never been able to use high doses due to getting sick from them but I know ALOT of people who cycle and surprisingly your cycle doesn't even look that high to me. The highest I've ever seen was a guy I knew about 5 years ago. Not even that impressive maybe 5'10 230lbs like 15-16% body fat. I still remember his cycle to this day as I was shocked when I heard it.

2500mg sust/wk
1800mg EQ/wk
1600mg TrenE/wk
1200mg MastE/wk
100mg Dbol/100mg Adrol/50mg Halo
18iu serostim per day
10iu humalog 3x per day

He ran that for about 12-14 weeks and he just looked sick. Was kinda purple in color yet pale at the same time.bags under his eyes. He put on maybe 20lbs but most of it looked watery. Only impressive thing was I remember his lifts went up like 50% but not much changed. I actually saw him the other day after not seeing him for a few years and he still looks the exact same.

Christ! That makes me feel a bit better about my blast!

wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg/EOD
wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg/EOD
wk 1-8 Var 50mg/ED
*Tamoxifen 20mg/ED

1 ml per week - 100 mg tren enananthate/200 mg test blend (stealth group)
1/2 ml eod - 75 mg tren hex/15 mg tren a blend (stealth group)
50 mg winstrol ed
(On top of my normal TRT)

Haven't cycled in 9 years. Been on TRT for the past 6 years. Just trying to get really, really lean this summer - just using this as an aid to help preserve lean mass while dieting

Last edited:
wk 1-8 Test Prop 50mg/EOD
wk 1-8 Tren A 50mg/EOD
wk 1-8 Var 50mg/ED
*Tamoxifen 20mg/ED

That's more along the lines of my liking..
Some of you guys are very brave lol.. I've never been over a gram total in my life and don't see the need at this point.. I choose my " girly" compounds like primo and run them a lot.. But seeing 2500 test written makes my prostate swell up let alone use it.. Lol..

Here is what I belueve after 30 or more years of this crap..
1)High test dosages are over rated.. This became popular because of price.. Test is cheap.. But after a certain amount the law of dimnishing returns rears its ugly head.. No matter what amount of anti e you take..

2) raise your more anabolic based compounds up instead of the constant upping of test.. They are better at retaining muscle without the constant bloat..

3) muscle gained with using lower amounts of test stay around longer.. That should just be common sense.. Water weight doesn't count..

4) high test usage is usually followed by anti e usage.. And it should.. Keeping e2 down is crucial.. But the need for higher amounts of anti e has its health drawbacks too.. Again it's a double edge sword with high test..

5) if you as me what will give me better gains a gram of test cyp or a gram of PRIMOBOLAN I'll choise primobolan every time.. The gains aren't instant.. But comeback in a year and see what the difference is.. No bloat.. Good feeling joints.. Sense of well being.. Primo is NOT A DHT..it's a DHB.. Similar to eq..

6) a test " base" is crucial .. BASE.. Not gram after gram..

Now this is not meant to be a bash on those taking grams of test.. It seems this is where its at these days.. But a gram of test wasn't the common dosage in the 80s and early 90s for the vast majority.. And I will ask you if you think the physiques are better?? sure dosages were still pushed then too.. But we didn't have the anti es that are readily available now.. No one wanted gyno.. So that was enough to scare most off of high test.. 600 was considered top end in test dosage for many.. Not to say they didn't pound EQ, parabolan, deca ECT.. So all I'm saying is sometime take the large disages of test out.. Run your anabolics a bit higher. Then wait.. Tell me in 6 months if you don't look and feel better.. ;)

That's more along the lines of my liking..
Some of you guys are very brave lol.. I've never been over a gram total in my life and don't see the need at this point.. I choose my " girly" compounds like primo and run them a lot.. But seeing 2500 test written makes my prostate swell up let alone use it.. Lol..

Here is what I belueve after 30 or more years of this crap..
1)High test dosages are over rated.. This became popular because of price.. Test is cheap.. But after a certain amount the law of dimnishing returns rears its ugly head.. No matter what amount of anti e you take..

2) raise your more anabolic based compounds up instead of the constant upping of test.. They are better at retaining muscle without the constant bloat..

3) muscle gained with using lower amounts of test stay around longer.. That should just be common sense.. Water weight doesn't count..

4) high test usage is usually followed by anti e usage.. And it should.. Keeping e2 down is crucial.. But the need for higher amounts of anti e has its health drawbacks too.. Again it's a double edge sword with high test..

5) if you as me what will give me better gains a gram of test cyp or a gram of PRIMOBOLAN I'll choise primobolan every time.. The gains aren't instant.. But comeback in a year and see what the difference is.. No bloat.. Good feeling joints.. Sense of well being.. Primo is NOT A DHT..it's a DHB.. Similar to eq..

6) a test " base" is crucial .. BASE.. Not gram after gram..

Now this is not meant to be a bash on those taking grams of test.. It seems this is where its at these days.. But a gram of test wasn't the common dosage in the 80s and early 90s for the vast majority.. And I will ask you if you think the physiques are better?? sure dosages were still pushed then too.. But we didn't have the anti es that are readily available now.. No one wanted gyno.. So that was enough to scare most off of high test.. 600 was considered top end in test dosage for many.. Not to say they didn't pound EQ, parabolan, deca ECT.. So all I'm saying is sometime take the large disages of test out.. Run your anabolics a bit higher. Then wait.. Tell me in 6 months if you don't look and feel better.. ;)

I am beginning to see the logic and merit to this.

I've never ran Test above 750 before. I've ran 500, 600, and 750, and have always gotten good gains.

I'm now running 1,000mg a week for the first time... and the side effects (and controlling them) have been a nightmare. I have constant bloat, random headaches, have had gyno flair ups, have felt lethargic, higher blood pressure, etc. I just generally do not feel well... and I suspect the problem is aromatization, or the side-effects of too many AIs.

I have been trying to control the sides with Nolvadex and Aromasin, but like Lats said, it's tricky to dial them in right. I seem to either use too much, and feel like shit, or use not enough, and experience side effects from the AIs themselves.

The gains have not been much more stellar, either.

I'm leaning to running Test at much lower doses in the future, and simply using drugs that do not heavily aromatize. Ultimately, I'm not even sure that Test produces massive gains, either.

Ultimately, let's keep something in mind. These are supposed to be PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING-DRUGS. Right? Right!

If we use too much of any compound, to the point where it makes us feel tired, sick, lethargic, and/or bloated... how is that enhancing our performance? The obvious answer is "It probably will not".

If we use too much of any compound, to the point where it makes us feel tired, sick, lethargic, and/or bloated... are we going to be able to push ourselves to the max in the gym on a daily basis, and feel like going consistently? The obvious answer is "No".

So my logic is this: If you can use 500mg of a compound, and you feel great, and are able push yourself very hard in the gym... you will likely make better gains than using 1,000mg of a compound that makes you feel sick, bloated, and lethargic.... especially if it interferes with training intensity or consistency.

Last edited:
Final week pre-contest, stopped injectables Sunday

100mg winstrol/day
30mg halo

50mg proviron
1.25mg letro

50mcg cytomel
40mcg clenbuterol

1x zopiclone/night...

I admire all of you Heath conscious "responsible" low dose users, but I am getting ready to blast some reckless high doses.

Test E - 1 gram/wk
EQ - 800 mg/wk
Tren E - 800 mg/wk
Proviron - 50 mg/day
MK - 677 - 15 mg/day
Letro - 1.25 mg EOD

I know I know it's downright reprehensible.

It doesn't look that terrible to me. I would use less Test, and probably less Letrozole.

With that much gear, there's no reason not to be 270lbs, unless you're not eating or training hard enough.

It doesn't look that terrible to me. I would use less Test, and probably less Letrozole.

With that much gear, there's no reason not to be 270lbs, unless you're not eating or training hard enough.

I think that's the (or at least, "A") key...at some point your progress/size will probably necessitate more gear and those kind of cycles might even be mild-ish for a 240lbs+ SHW competitor who's pushing 300 in the offseason...whereas they'd be outlandish for a 175lbs gymrat trying to hit 200 for the first time

I think that's the (or at least, "A") key...at some point your progress/size will probably necessitate more gear and those kind of cycles might even be mild-ish for a 240lbs+ SHW competitor who's pushing 300 in the offseason...whereas they'd be outlandish for a 175lbs gymrat trying to hit 200 for the first time

I think that is true. Common sense dictates that a more heavily-muscled physique would require more drugs, just like it would require more calories, more nutrients, and heavier training.

600g protein a day may be required for guys like Ronnie Coleman. 600g of protein is not required to go from 190lbs to 210lbs.

500lb+ squats may be required to have 30" quads. They are not required to have 24" quads.

I'm nowhere in the neighborhood of 270, and this is new territory for me dosage wise. I've never been over 3 grams so I am expecting to make some good progress. You are probably right about my diet not being quite up to snuff though. I am focusing on getting my fats in lately for the first time ever and it's making a profound difference. I am a fairly lean 240 now at 6'0 and I am hoping to recomp to a harder 260. We will see how it goes. I appreciate your feedback.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws