over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience w Serostim v generics

lmao this has turned into a generic circle jerk. Pretty sure John Meadows, and Matt Porter have both said pharma made a difference for them, pretty sure the top ifbb pros are using pharma...so if the best find its a difference maker why is it so hard to believe that a mere mortal could see a difference?? no, for us it's every other factor. if you don't have the money fair enough, but it's getting insulting to keep saying nobody can tell a difference on what is going on with their body ...there is placebo but im starting to think its a lot of generic users wanting to believe they can get by for pennies on the dollar and "seeing no difference"....all this talk about china generic labs hiring the worlds best scientists to train them and this and that but how many generics have stood the test of time. You can send in a good sample for any test but time has a way of revealing when shit is shit and somehow only what the provider carries, 1 brand has stood the test of time, and we've seen shit kefeis, shit hyges, shit every color of the rainbow, shittropin and shittiertropin...so keep telling me they're the same thing...but I'll trust what the pros are doing and I'll trust what time has shown me. Generics aren't pharma.

Maybe the pros are getting huge on pharm grade tren :D

No one is saying all generics are good, but a good generic will get you indistinguishable results from pharma, a top Olympia competitor can justify the money spent (if they are even paying) on pharm grade but to most of us here just trying to look good is not worth the extra cost.

I feel pretty stupid looking back for spending about 15k on serostim straight from Walgreens, I was freaking out when I could no longer get it thinking I wont look as good and switched to grey tops/meditrope/kefei at 1/3 the price and there was no noticeable difference just that I had an extra 2k in the bank each month

No one is saying all generics are good, but a good generic will get you indistinguishable results from pharma, a top Olympia competitor can justify the money spent (if they are even paying) on pharm grade but to most of us here just trying to look good is not worth the extra cost.

I feel pretty stupid looking back for spending about 15k on serostim straight from Walgreens, I was freaking out when I could no longer get it thinking I wont look as good and switched to grey tops/meditrope/kefei at 1/3 the price and there was no noticeable difference just that I had an extra 2k in the bank each month

You can debate whether the expense is worth it to you and that's valid but people are telling you they notice a difference, and to keep discounting them because the expense isn't worth it to you is entirely different than there not being a difference.

You can debate whether the expense is worth it to you and that's valid but people are telling you they notice a difference, and to keep discounting them because the expense isn't worth it to you is entirely different than there not being a difference.

Seems like there are more people saying they don't see a difference vs people saying they do see a difference. Hard to come by a picture showing a difference without a ton of other variables involved

Guys will still be debating this 10 years from now. Just use what works best for you. Some brands have a better effect on certain people. If you have the money for pharm grade then try it and see for yourself. I think we can all agree that pharm grade is generally better. But for guys who don't compete who don't have much money use some common sense. Even guys who do compete use common sense. I know guys who compete and they spend a fortune on certain things and they really don't need to. Again if you are rich go for it but most aren't and they suffer in other ways so they can use the fancy label products.

lmao this has turned into a generic circle jerk. Pretty sure John Meadows, and Matt Porter have both said pharma made a difference for them, pretty sure the top ifbb pros are using pharma...so if the best find its a difference maker why is it so hard to believe that a mere mortal could see a difference?? no, for us it's every other factor. if you don't have the money fair enough, but it's getting insulting to keep saying nobody can tell a difference on what is going on with their body ...there is placebo but im starting to think its a lot of generic users wanting to believe they can get by for pennies on the dollar and "seeing no difference"....all this talk about china generic labs hiring the worlds best scientists to train them and this and that but how many generics have stood the test of time. You can send in a good sample for any test but time has a way of revealing when shit is shit and somehow only what the provider carries, 1 brand has stood the test of time, and we've seen shit kefeis, shit hyges, shit every color of the rainbow, shittropin and shittiertropin...so keep telling me they're the same thing...but I'll trust what the pros are doing and I'll trust what time has shown me. Generics aren't pharma.

How do you know what the pros are using? The only people that know for sure what they are using is the pros themselves; not what they tell you. They will tell you anything as long as they are getting it for free. In fact there is a pro on this board that used to say the same thing. He changed his story when he was promoting a source, with a name similar to moneygram, and getting free product. This is how bogus rumors get started.

I remember many years ago, the European AAS were all the rage. People would swear that they were so much stronger and gave better results and would blow you the fuck up. Then when UG labs hit the scene, Upjohn Depo-test was king. Everybody swore how legit Upjohn would totally transform you and was so much better than any other test-cyp on the market. We all now know those stories to be complete fiction. The same is true in the GH world and the lab tests show exactly that!! People just need to do the proper research and make sure that the GH they are using are a legit GH and the source is reliable.

How do you know what the pros are using? The only people that know for sure what they are using is the pros themselves; not what they tell you. They will tell you anything as long as they are getting it for free. In fact there is a pro on this board that used to say the same thing. He changed his story when he was promoting a source, with a name similar to moneygram, and getting free product. This is how bogus rumors get started.

I remember many years ago, the European AAS were all the rage. People would swear that they were so much stronger and gave better results and would blow you the fuck up. Then when UG labs hit the scene, Upjohn Depo-test was king. Everybody swore how legit Upjohn would totally transform you and was so much better than any other test-cyp on the market. We all now know those stories to be complete fiction. The same is true in the GH world and the lab tests show exactly that!! People just need to do the proper research and make sure that the GH they are using are a legit GH and the source is reliable.

So we can't trust what the pros are telling us, but what about our own guys like Meadows and Porter here, they can't be trusted either? if we cant trust them why must we trust you on your info that chinese generic labs are hiring the world leading brains to keep up with international gh brands of that they have any sort of idea whatsoever that they know what they're doing? Where are you getting your info...are you working for the generic makers and have a vested interest or did they tell you, in which case how can you trust them? If you want to head down conspiracy road, let's go lol I don't mean to be disrespectful but you understand what I'm saying... and I do have it first hand because while living in Egypt I went to the pharmacy with a couple of pros, not the biggest names in the sport but I saw them use a lot so I know for sure that some do, and if the smaller fries are I'm sure the big names aren't playing around and risking their livelihoods by not using it.

As for testing, as I said, it's easy to have a good sample and for a test to go one way but time has a way of revealing the truth and you tell me how many generics have lasted the test of time without having issues? I don't know if the Chinese can make legit gh or not but if they can, they certainly haven't done it consistently and that is a problem. If we saw ug test this spotty, how long before people jumped ship to pharma tests? in a heartbeat cause it's affordable but only reason generic ghs get this leeway is the hefty pharma price tag

Last edited:
Could you folks share your hands on experience with these and how you came about these conclusions?

3 years of total hgh experience with doses up to 30iu per day. Serostim, Genotropin and the most expensive super placebo inducing nutropin aq (I swear I grew by just looking at the box and the pen that was inside) and all the popular tested generics here. Also a few local friends that ran the same experiments, also talking to a few local pros and high level competitors

Last edited:
So we can't trust what the pros are telling us, but what about our own guys like Meadows and Porter here, they can't be trusted either? if we cant trust them why must we trust you on your info that chinese generic labs are hiring the world leading brains to keep up with international gh brands of that they have any sort of idea whatsoever that they know what they're doing? Where are you getting your info...are you working for the generic makers and have a vested interest or did they tell you, in which case how can you trust them? If you want to head down conspiracy road, let's go lol I don't mean to be disrespectful but you understand what I'm saying... and I do have it first hand because while living in Egypt I went to the pharmacy with a couple of pros, not the biggest names in the sport but I saw them use a lot so I know for sure that some do, and if the smaller fries are I'm sure the big names aren't playing around and risking their livelihoods by not using it.

As for testing, as I said, it's easy to have a good sample and for a test to go one way but time has a way of revealing the truth and you tell me how many generics have lasted the test of time without having issues? I don't know if the Chinese can make legit gh or not but if they can, they certainly haven't done it consistently and that is a problem. If we saw ug test this spotty, how long before people jumped ship to pharma tests? in a heartbeat cause it's affordable but only reason generic ghs get this leeway is the hefty pharma price tag

Anyone who is receiving free product or has some incentive, whatever it may be, to push certain product; obviously is not going to be a reliable source of information. They may be a great person and super honest in real life; but they are paid to promote products. Its like watching a tv commercial with some superstar advertising a product; its part of the business world. You need to be smart enough to see through the smoke and mirrors.

Why would you trust me? Well because I have no vested interest in any product out there. For years I have been on these boards calling bullshit on the scammers and thieves and helping to guide people in the right direction for answers. I don't post much anymore and try to stay out of things because I have much bigger fights going on in real life right now. But every once in a while I read a thread and no matter how many times I bite my tongue, I can't help but chime in.

Regarding your comment about not know if the Chinese can make legit GH or not; it shows that your factual knowledge on the subject is lacking(not a cutdown or trying to criticize). Therefore I understand your skepticism. But the fact is there are legit pharma factories that have been putting out consistent product for years. The key is to either do the research and learn the landscape or trust in those that have already done it.

Could you folks share your hands on experience with these and how you came about these conclusions?

Spent the better part of my last dozen years abroad, spent many years in Egypt but had extended stops in Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, India, Russia. I moved back to Canada just a couple years ago and this is the first time that I haven't gotten my pharmacy gh from the pharmacist myself. I know the people who get it for me now as they are friends from those same countries but prior these last 2 years and brief periods I'd come home every bit of gh I got was right from the pharmacists hand...In between projects I'd come home and that's when I'd dabble with generics, few months on with whatever generic was the hot buzz on the forums that time, rips at one time, thanktropins I think at one I point, I can't recall all the other names. My generic knowledge isn't extensive, I didn't chase every new color top and brand and the latest I couldn't tell you how good they are, don't use them, I just know what whatever I tried didn't hold a candle and none of them lasted, by the next time I'd come home that generic was out of favor lol...but humatropes still humatrope, the legends never die... I was never a mega doser always around the 4 iu range per day, I did play around with higher doses but it was rather unpractical for my goals and I wasn't on slin continuously so it seemed pointless and risky but when I did use slin I would push the dose upto 10-12 iu. I've really only been off a month to 2 months per year in the last dozen years.

Anyone who is receiving free product or has some incentive, whatever it may be, to push certain product; obviously is not going to be a reliable source of information. They may be a great person and super honest in real life; but they are paid to promote products. Its like watching a tv commercial with some superstar advertising a product; its part of the business world. You need to be smart enough to see through the smoke and mirrors.

Why would you trust me? Well because I have no vested interest in any product out there. For years I have been on these boards calling bullshit on the scammers and thieves and helping to guide people in the right direction for answers. I don't post much anymore and try to stay out of things because I have much bigger fights going on in real life right now. But every once in a while I read a thread and no matter how many times I bite my tongue, I can't help but chime in.

Regarding your comment about not know if the Chinese can make legit GH or not; it shows that your factual knowledge on the subject is lacking(not a cutdown or trying to criticize). Therefore I understand your skepticism. But the fact is there are legit pharma factories that have been putting out consistent product for years. The key is to either do the research and learn the landscape or trust in those that have already done it.

I thought it was pretty clear from what I've been saying that I was talking expressly about Chinese generic gh makers and their ability to make gh...I am not talking at all about legitimate pharmaceutical companies on the regulated market and their ability to make gh. This has nothing to do with jins or real ansomone. Jins are pharma, they fall under the same window as humatrope, norditropin so let's not lump them in with chinese generics to artificially raise the stock of generics.

As for my skepticism being due to lack of lack of factual knowledge...My skepticism has nothing to do with lack of factual knowledge and everything to do with the HUGE claims you've made. You have said in this thread alone, that legit pharma companies are making off label generics for the market...why would any legit pharma company make a product for the unregulated market and risk that kind of exposure, it's peanuts to them, they're going to risk a legit business to sell 100 dollar kits out the back???? You've said the scientists and techs from genescience are pimping themselves out to these low level ops to train them how to make gh...so they are selling trade secret, proprietary technology in China, where that could mean death? you want to talk about looking past the smoke and mirrors, that talk is smoke and mirrors, it's all marketing.... generics are great, the real guys are making them and the real scientists are involved... if you're going to try to hype up the generics market with this kind of talk, you need to be saying how you know that. If it were all true despite having the trade secrets, the training, the equipment, I asked for any examples of generics that have stood the test of time and still no answer, cause we know the answer...how is that possible if they can make it with such ease? instead of just giving some answers that could clear up some skepticism you went after pharma, misdirection...the pros who say they notice a difference, they have an incentive, the users who feel a difference, placebo, but the onus isn't on pharma, pharma is the standard....it has nothing to prove, generics have everything to prove... so how do you know these things, you either are involved in which case you do have a vested interest or you don't know and you're presenting hearsay as your evidence which could be just complete and utter nonsense.

I'll say it again, if members saw inconsistency from other generic products the way they see it in generic gh they'd either avoid or go pharma but the ticket price here is giving generics endless slack. What other product do you have to test every time you buy it, what other product varies results from batch to batch, these kind of swings wouldn't be acceptable on another product.

I hope you see this objectively and don't take it personally because i mean no insult but if you were sitting in my seat, given my experiences you'd question and that's all I'm doing.

Amen brother I was in same boat with you with those serostim. F'n rip off. But china was going through that bad spell with the olympics and HGH fiasco. solid generics dried up. had no choice but for my doc to script me up.

Well i wonder what the difference is between humatrope and serostim. Because i talk to few guys using legit humatrope and its a huge difference from china generic and serostim. 4iu of humatrope couldnt move there hands had to back off to 2 ius....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well i wonder what the difference is between humatrope and serostim. Because i talk to few guys using legit humatrope and its a huge difference from china generic and serostim. 4iu of humatrope couldnt move there hands had to back off to 2 ius....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Might as well discard this post as I have used a grand total of 16iu humatrope. Yes 1 little pen and I dosed 8iu over 2 days. I done the same with 1 genotropin pen and dosed that approx 2iu over 8 days. So obviously I don't have a fucking clue :eek: But it didn't feel any different to me than other hgh I have taken. 2 days is nothing but I noticed a big difference when I dosed 200mcg IGF-1-LR3 over the first 2 days (done that twice). Meaning I see legit changes in my physique over 2 days. Obviously I carried that on for approx 1 month and the results were amazing. The hgh's that put water on me have also changed my physique really quickly but not in a good way. Rips at 1iu put 10 pounds of water on me in 3 days.

So whilst these short term results mean practically nothing my main point is it didn't feel any different in regards to sides etc over the first 2 days. My post is completely flawed in most ways but that's the only personal experience I have. Obviously I would need to run it for 3 months+ to form a valid opinion but I think I can safely state these things aren't magical drugs like some post they are. I see guys on here who use pharm grade hgh and other hgh's all year and they don't seem to change much. Although I am sure 10iu humatrope daily could help create an incredible itransformation to the right person.

Well i wonder what the difference is between humatrope and serostim. Because i talk to few guys using legit humatrope and its a huge difference from china generic and serostim. 4iu of humatrope couldnt move there hands had to back off to 2 ius...

You won't know until you try. Give each one a fair run and let us know how it goes.

I ran 4iu+ of generics for a little less than a year and had good results. But man, I've been on serostim for about 5 weeks now, going on 6, and the physical changes I've seen are pretty dramatic. My waist is trimming way down (pant and belt sizes are going down) And my legs have gotten bigger. My entire physique is changing. Fat is starting to shed, vascularity is incredible. Body parts are starting to respond that never resonded well before, like biceps. Friends at the gym are asking what I'm doing differently. The pumps when I work out...I look like a cyborg or some shit its insane. And I just look and feel much better overall.

This stuff is the real deal guys. I'm going to get IGF done in a few weeks to see where its at. I don't have a baseline to go off of, but I'm assuming my levels will be high regardless. If anyone knows a legit source, and can afford to spend the extra few dollars, give it a shot, I think its worth it from my experience so far.

I agree, up to 10-11 years ago there were good quality Chinese stuff on the markets like Jins. Now a days who knows what you're getting. Making proper 191 amino HGH is a complicated process. Also, many additives in there to help preserve it and transport it in the body.

Not to mention the fact that the so called generic are mailed without refrigeration and who know how long they've been sitting on the shelf. I Only do Pharma HGH when I can get it for a reasonable price.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131