over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem Cells and Bodybuilding- My Take and Experience

My baseline days look like high days these next two weeks. I hope I get as hungry as he did when he took it. 🤣

As an aside, I was looking for mk-677 and saw another ghrelin agonist being sold by a couple of supplement companies, anamorelin. It's been studied in Japan for cancer cachexia and is effective for appetite.

I’ve been surrounded by people over the last weeks who landed in the hospital with pneumonia and it didn’t even phase me.
Justin Harris says you often hear about bodybuilders getting pneumonia which is actually brought on by heart failure (due to high BP from PEDs).

Justin Harris says you often hear about bodybuilders getting pneumonia which is actually brought on by heart failure (due to high BP from PEDs).
None of these people were bodybuilders. Lol but absolutely agree with him on that.

@bbextreme, being as how you’re several months past this procedure now… Thoughts? Was it worth it? Things still improving? How’s chronic pain?

Been wondering abt this for a minute now!

Cage

@bbextreme, being as how you’re several months past this procedure now… Thoughts? Was it worth it? Things still improving? How’s chronic pain?

Been wondering abt this for a minute now!

Cage
I have to be honest, I was 50/50 going into the procedure. It could have been a $40k waste or a life changing investment. Whether you have money or not, that’s a decent spend.

At this point I can honestly say I would not be able to push this hard this season if I had not have gotten the stem cells. I have not trained this heavy since my early 20’s. Being able to push over 3 plates a side on an overhead movement again without pain is just mind blowing to me.

Even with my immune system- since Thursday my body has been trying to decide if I have a bug or not. Everyone around me has been sick and Thursday night I got hit with something and by morning it was gone.

This morning again I woke up thinking “shit I have a COVID” and was coughing like crazy. But as I write this now it’s like it’s almost cleared. It seems to be the new norm after getting stem cells.

Of course I take tons of supplements and live a rigid lifestyle, but I’ve also just about maxed out food and dosages for this progressive phase so my body is under a heavy load right now. The only difference is the stem cells.

At this point I would say it was worth it and that I’m a believer. None of my old injuries bother me at all now.

Maybe a month from now I’ll wake up and it’ll all wear off, but for now I’m riding every minute of it I can.

I have to be honest, I was 50/50 going into the procedure. It could have been a $40k waste or a life changing investment. Whether you have money or not, that’s a decent spend.

At this point I can honestly say I would not be able to push this hard this season if I had not have gotten the stem cells. I have not trained this heavy since my early 20’s. Being able to push over 3 plates a side on an overhead movement again without pain is just mind blowing to me.

Even with my immune system- since Thursday my body has been trying to decide if I have a bug or not. Everyone around me has been sick and Thursday night I got hit with something and by morning it was gone.

This morning again I woke up thinking “shit I have a COVID” and was coughing like crazy. But as I write this now it’s like it’s almost cleared. It seems to be the new norm after getting stem cells.

Of course I take tons of supplements and live a rigid lifestyle, but I’ve also just about maxed out food and dosages for this progressive phase so my body is under a heavy load right now. The only difference is the stem cells.

At this point I would say it was worth it and that I’m a believer. None of my old injuries bother me at all now.

Maybe a month from now I’ll wake up and it’ll all wear off, but for now I’m riding every minute of it I can.
Thank you for the thorough update. It’s a chunk of change no doubt, but if it’s improved your endeavor and hasn’t hindered your bank account then it’s money well spent! Interesting!

Cage

I've been looking forward to your updates bb. My training partner is in the pipeline now. Your writeup has given him the confidence to go through with the procedure. Years of PLing and then MMA have really beat him down not to mention his 24/7 job. The improved immune function is getting me VERY interested as well. Thank you

Thank you for the thorough update. It’s a chunk of change no doubt, but if it’s improved your endeavor and hasn’t hindered your bank account then it’s money well spent! Interesting!

Cage
I just saw recently on Social Media that Dennis James went down there late last year and got stem cells as well. I guess he had stopped training and was in a rut.

He attributed the stem cells for coming out of all that this year and getting back in the gym.

There’s no price you can really put on stuff like that IMO.

I've been looking forward to your updates bb. My training partner is in the pipeline now. Your writeup has given him the confidence to go through with the procedure. Years of PLing and then MMA have really beat him down not to mention his 24/7 job. The improved immune function is getting me VERY interested as well. Thank you
I’m a nerd with this stuff and honestly I didn’t account for the immune stuff or expect it so at first it threw me off. I was so fixated on just fixing my old injuries.

The immune response I’ve had since getting them is a whole different level. As bodybuilders we don’t think about that and how important it is throughout all this.

Who knows maybe it’ll make my response to tren better too for my next prep. 🤣 Kidding, I don’t believe in fairy tales.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131